Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > General Discussion
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

New Year's Parties

Zephyrin
OOOHHHHhhhhhh YEEEEAAAAHHHHhhhh~!!!1

Member 933

Level 36.14

Mar 2006

Old Jan 2, 2009, 12:50 PM Local time: Jan 2, 2009, 10:50 AM #1 of 14
New Year's Parties

Go ahead and describe in as colorful and animated words as you can muster all the drunken and belligerent glory you partook in this holiday.

I will do the same...when my hangover wears off.

Jam it back in, in the dark.
Kolba
-

Member 446

Level 30.06

Mar 2006

Old Jan 3, 2009, 09:00 PM Local time: Jan 4, 2009, 03:00 AM #2 of 14
I was mainly ill over the new year, which was a bit of a shitter since new years day is also my birthday. Instead of getting twice as hilariously drunk as on any standard, single celebration like I was promising myself, I mostly just had to be content with holding onto and treasuring those odd moments when my face didn't feel like the interior of the sun.

At the party, I had an awkward white man moment straight out of a Ricky Gervais script when I thought I had offended a black lad, only to come away realising I was just being a drunken idiot.

On the way home from the same party in a fit of baileys and lemsip induced delirium I punched in a chippy window and robbed 8 cans of coke and 2 packets of processed cheese slices. I can't do much about the coke since my housemates already drank half of it, but maybe I should donate the cheese to charity.

How ya doing, buddy?
Bernard Black
I don't mean this in a bad way, but genetically you are a cul-de-sac

Member 518

Level 32.84

Mar 2006

Old Jan 3, 2009, 10:30 PM Local time: Jan 4, 2009, 03:30 AM #3 of 14
I'd only just gotten out of the hospital a day previously so no party for me. I stayed in drinking Bombay Sapphire Gin, internetting and watching the IT Crowd. Not too bad really.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
DarkMageOzzie
Chief Strategist

Member 4144

Level 22.75

Mar 2006

Old Jan 3, 2009, 10:33 PM #4 of 14
I don't... remember much about the party I went to. I invited a girl I like about a month in advance, but she ended up being sick. Since her being there was supposed to be the high point of my evening, I just got wasted and passed out on a couch.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?

"Out thought and out fought."
Krelian
everything is moving

Member 6422

Level 41.55

May 2006

Old Jan 3, 2009, 10:37 PM Local time: Jan 4, 2009, 03:37 AM 1 #5 of 14
I went to a ska show and discovered that the "thing" of this particular band's fanbase was the wearing of eccentric hats.

I was not a beautiful snowflake that evening.

I was speaking idiomatically.
Zephyrin
OOOHHHHhhhhhh YEEEEAAAAHHHHhhhh~!!!1

Member 933

Level 36.14

Mar 2006

Old Jan 4, 2009, 03:57 AM Local time: Jan 4, 2009, 01:57 AM #6 of 14
Man, you guys totally shamed me. I only spent my night giving bitch seat rides to girls, owning the beer pong table, stealing small Philipino men's underpants, and puking my brains out.

What gives?

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
Jessykins
Burnt out on dealing with mortals

Member 444

Level 31.50

Mar 2006

Old Jan 4, 2009, 04:05 AM Local time: Jan 4, 2009, 02:05 AM #7 of 14
When the clock struck 12 I looked at it briefly, then went back to making my custom character in Soul Calibur IV. Bitch looks cool.

FELIPE NO
YO PITTSBURGH MIKE HERE

no

Member 74

Level 51.30

Mar 2006

Old Jan 4, 2009, 04:08 AM Local time: Jan 4, 2009, 01:08 AM 1 #8 of 14
Man, you guys totally shamed me. I only spent my night giving bitch seat rides to girls, owning the beer pong table, stealing small Philipino men's underpants, and puking my brains out.

What gives?
Gamingforce just doesn't attract the 18-25 year old bro demographic.

I mean, yeah, I did some of those thing you mentioned (he was Laotian), but I'm not really the type to go online and brag about my exploits. At least not without a whole lot of irony.

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?
Vemp
fuuuuuu

Member 929

Level 33.83

Mar 2006

Old Jan 5, 2009, 02:49 AM Local time: Jan 5, 2009, 03:49 PM #9 of 14
I was at work during New Year's eve and the day after that. I was having a party with Microsoft Excel, looking out the window feeling safe from firecrackers and drunk hobos.

Jam it back in, in the dark.
Luteus
Larry Oji, Super Moderator, Judge, "Dirge for the Follin" Project Director, VG Frequency Creator

Member 17080

Level 2.00

Dec 2006

Old Jan 6, 2009, 05:27 AM #10 of 14
I was sleeping over New Year'S eve. Then a rocket woke me up and I was ,like, damn, I missed it.

How ya doing, buddy?
nuttyturnip
Soggy

Member 601

Level 52.11

Mar 2006

Old Jan 7, 2009, 10:08 AM #11 of 14
I got a bit drunk, hosted my radio show, then played some Saints Row 2. That's more celebrating than I've done in years past.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
Angel of Light
A Confused Mansbridge

Member 6635

Level 26.61

May 2006

Old Jan 7, 2009, 10:52 AM Local time: Jan 7, 2009, 12:22 PM #12 of 14
I never really done much for New Years Eve. My wife finished work at 8:30 in the evening and after-wards we went out to Boston Pizza to have our new years eve meal. We usually go out to a restaurant for new years eve.

After our meal we went to my best friends house until 1:00 am. It was a pretty good time. I got to see a lot of my friends from the time cave when I was going to university. The time cave was an area in memorial university that was beneath the clock tower where the gamers use to hang out. We use to play magic: the gathering and other card games. We also talked about gaming/anime/films and things along those lines so it was nice to see a whole bunch of people I have not seen in a while especially after moving out to Alberta.

Other than that all we did during the night is play Nintendo Wii and watch random youtube videos. It was a pretty good night and it was great to see a lot of people. I'm not really a big alcoholic drinker over new years eve anyway.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
Paco
????

Member 175

Level 58.82

Mar 2006

Old Jan 7, 2009, 11:20 AM Local time: Jan 7, 2009, 09:20 AM #13 of 14
For once, this year didn't really see me partying too much. I had dinner with my aunt (mom's sister), uncle and family at their loft in Guadalajara and had a few drinks. Then my cousins, who I hadn't seen in 15 years, and I went out after the hour rang and went about to a few house parties around here in their neighborhood but I didn't really drink too much at any of them. Then we got back to the loft and started playing Scattergories. Normally, I'm pretty damn good at drunk Scattergories but I soon came to the horrible realization that a bilingual cunning linguist, I am not.

A bottle of 1800, 2 bottles of San Matias Gran Reserva and a few lines of cocaine later it was 7 am and I called it a night. I woke up feeling like a zombie at noon and cursed the day I was born.

I was speaking idiomatically.
Fluffykitten McGrundlepuss
Motherfucking Chocobo

Member 589

Level 64.55

Mar 2006

Old Jan 8, 2009, 09:00 AM Local time: Jan 8, 2009, 03:00 PM #14 of 14
I went to a party at a neighbour's house, drank all night, took monstrous amounts of drugs, let off some rookies at midnight and eventually staggerd the six foot journey home at about half ten in the morning. It was a pretty good evening all told.

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > General Discussion > New Year's Parties