Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > The Creators' Cafe
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Rococo Feathersworth's Calendar 09 Project

Magi
Big Trouble

Member 541

Level 26.51

Mar 2006

Old Oct 12, 2008, 02:06 PM Local time: Oct 12, 2008, 12:06 PM #1 of 3

Okay, let’s try something like this again.

So I tried putting together a Calendar thing in the past. Although none of them really being follow through. While I personally think it can be done, I am just not the organizing type. I really have trouble keeping people together for something like this. This time, I'll try to make a "proof of concept" type of project, I'll do bulk of the image for now, and the primary concern is the rest of the logistics, of actually putting together a calendar.

Which on the face of it, doesn't sound so hard. >.>;

The project start today, October 12 and ends on December 15. This gives us about 63 days to compile something like a Calendar. This gives me just a little over 5 days for each of the image. At the moment I am expected to draw all of the images.

What I need, is some information about the calendar itself, such as some of the major cultural events throughout 2009. Those cultural events are separated into those categories:

Major Movie Premiers
Major Anime Premiers (releases from popular studios)
Specific Manga release date
Specific Game release date
Major Holiday (although this one will probably be focus mainly for the US at the moment)

If there are categories that you want, make a comment here. :3

Jam it back in, in the dark.
♪♡
Thanks Seris!
Magi
Big Trouble

Member 541

Level 26.51

Mar 2006

Old Oct 15, 2008, 03:03 AM Local time: Oct 15, 2008, 01:03 AM #2 of 3
January Rough drafts

There's nowhere I can't reach.
♪♡
Thanks Seris!
Magi
Big Trouble

Member 541

Level 26.51

Mar 2006

Old Oct 21, 2008, 05:35 PM Local time: Oct 21, 2008, 03:35 PM #3 of 3
February

March:
Still just a draft. Not sure what other things I wanted to put on there. taking suggestions.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
♪♡
Thanks Seris!

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > The Creators' Cafe > Rococo Feathersworth's Calendar 09 Project