Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > I make a bitch sandwich
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

View Poll Results: Peanut Butter Crunch? In *MY* Cocoa Puffs?
Yes 10 33.33%
No 8 26.67%
It just might be crazy enough to work 12 40.00%
Voters: 30. You may not vote on this poll

Mixing cereals

Garnet
Princess. ;d

Member 16676

Level 6.41

Dec 2006

Old May 1, 2008, 07:23 PM Local time: May 1, 2008, 06:23 PM #26 of 29
I can't say I've ever mixed my cereals together. Doesn't sound like it would be to good and would probably make the milk taste weird. Although that's just my opinion.

When I eat cereal,which isn't often, I always have to wait for it to get soggy. ;p Soggy cereal is the best!

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Dhsu
`D`

Member 2206

Level 27.17

Mar 2006

Old May 2, 2008, 12:14 PM Local time: May 2, 2008, 11:14 AM #27 of 29
I actually tried mixing Cheerios and Fruit Loops last week. It wasn't that great.
Honestly at this point I don't think I could eat Fruit Loops straight anymore. That stuff is like instant diabetes. FOR KIDS!

Most amazing jew boots

"Castitatis" (Elfen Lied - Lilium ~opening version~)
The Doujin Music Thread | backloggery

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > I make a bitch sandwich > Mixing cereals