Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[Movie] WWE/TNA fanfiction thread

DarkMageOzzie
Chief Strategist

Member 4144

Level 22.75

Mar 2006

Old Dec 18, 2007, 04:05 AM #2326 of 3609
Stephanie strikes agains!

lol, so because he broke character like everyone else had done that night at the end, he got bitched at. Why not bitch anyone else out for breaking character? She seriously needs to relax on some shit. It's getting ridiculous.
The thing I find really funny about that, is the person who broke character the biggest was CM Punk. Mr. Straight Edge was in there drinking a beer.

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?

"Out thought and out fought."
mortis
3/3/06

Member 634

Level 32.09

Mar 2006

Old Dec 18, 2007, 08:18 AM #2327 of 3609
Or not. Actually, that was a big thing this past week. Turns out Punk was not drinking beer, but his choice of beverage-a pepsi. Regal supposedly drank a coke as well.

As it were, Punk's gimmick is (supposedly) fairly similar to his real life in which he doesn't drink, smoke, etc. supposedly due to something that happened with his father.

I love the idea of the writers just up and leaving on Wrestlemania weekend. That would rock.

FELIPE NO
El Ray Fernando
Scholeski

Member 70

Level 26.54

Mar 2006

Old Dec 18, 2007, 05:29 PM Local time: Dec 18, 2007, 11:29 PM #2328 of 3609
If JBL is anywhere near serious of a proper in ring return please oh god bring back the APA.

Wrestling used to be full of factions all back in the day the WWE needs a good 2 or 3 not just DX.

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?
Slash
EXPLOSION!!

Member 647

Level 33.65

Mar 2006

Old Dec 18, 2007, 05:35 PM Local time: Dec 18, 2007, 03:35 PM #2329 of 3609
yeah...at one time it was what The Brood, the Acolytes, the Ministry, DX, the J.O.B. Squad, the Corporation

Jam it back in, in the dark.
mortis
3/3/06

Member 634

Level 32.09

Mar 2006

Old Dec 19, 2007, 01:02 AM #2330 of 3609
Don't worry, Edge and the Major Brothers are going to join up (supposedly) to create just such a faction.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Crash "Long-Winded Wrong Answer" Landon
Zeio Nut

Member 14

Level 54.72

Feb 2006

Old Dec 19, 2007, 01:49 AM #2331 of 3609
yeah...at one time it was what The Brood, the Acolytes, the Ministry, DX, the J.O.B. Squad, the Corporation
You forgot Right to Censor (RTC), one of the most ridiculous factions of all.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
SuperSonic
True_Blue

Member 163

Level 40.01

Mar 2006

Old Dec 19, 2007, 12:49 PM #2332 of 3609
One of my most hated factions as well, when they converted Val and the Godfather.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
dagget
Spoot

Member 72

Level 36.40

Mar 2006

Old Dec 22, 2007, 06:11 AM #2333 of 3609
Thought everyone would enjoy a blast from the past so I found this during my insomniatic night.

Rare Enrance Themes

I was speaking idiomatically.
mortis
3/3/06

Member 634

Level 32.09

Mar 2006

Old Dec 22, 2007, 09:55 AM #2334 of 3609
Some of those themes really do bring back memories. SOme of them were a bit before my time (well, WWE tenures anyway).

That reminds me, the Nasty Boys actually did have a try out a few weeks back. Unfortunately, while the fans were really into them, management wasn't. I think they took too long for their entrace or something and made it rough to change the set before T.V. tapings (wait, WHY is that a problem? Is it really that hard to just take an extra five minutes? I mean, a T.V. taping isn't live. Anyway...).

Additional Spam:
In some unfortunate news for the holidays, especially since we just saw him in the Raw reunion, Bart Gunn has died. From what I gathered, it seems that he was accidently shot to death when a friend was cleaning a gun.

A shame as we just saw Bart return two weeks ago. I wasn't expecting anything long term, but he looked to be healthy and all.

Most amazing jew boots

Last edited by mortis; Dec 22, 2007 at 05:53 PM. Reason: This member got a little too post happy.
SuperSonic
True_Blue

Member 163

Level 40.01

Mar 2006

Old Dec 24, 2007, 10:01 PM #2335 of 3609
A Santa with his arm in a sling...I think we all know who showed up this year.

FELIPE NO
dagget
Spoot

Member 72

Level 36.40

Mar 2006

Old Dec 25, 2007, 06:48 PM #2336 of 3609
I found the Royal Rumble commercial this year to be quite good. Michael Buffer getting superkicked at the end was a nice touch. Still has a long way to go from Summerslam's 2003 promo where Brock Lesnar F-5'd that shark.

Maybe I'm just tired of the whole Iraq thing and I just didn't really care for this Raw. I guess that makes me unpatriotic, which must mean I'm an "Unamerican" lolol. Seriously though, I thought it was a bit lame, especially Cena Clause. :|

El Ray Fernando
Scholeski

Member 70

Level 26.54

Mar 2006

Old Dec 25, 2007, 07:08 PM Local time: Dec 26, 2007, 01:08 AM #2337 of 3609
I Still has a long way to go from Summerslam's 2003 promo where Brock Lesnar F-5'd that shark.
I remember when he F-5'd Mark Henry and the Big show he did it with such ease. He didn't just drop them either he gave them the full swing, throw drop technique. Makes Batista look like Droopy. (The guy has had real touble executing moves well on bigger opponents).

YouTube Video

What surprised me is that the guy could do the shooting star press too (scratch the Angle one). Shame Vince screwed him over with the contract clause; plus he did I suppose hurt quite a few people but I'd so rather watch him in wrestling than the UFC.

Last edited by El Ray Fernando; Dec 25, 2007 at 07:18 PM.
mortis
3/3/06

Member 634

Level 32.09

Mar 2006

Old Dec 27, 2007, 04:37 AM #2338 of 3609
Err, a bit of a correction to one of my earlier posts. Turns out it was Bart Gunn's SON who was fatally shot. Sorry on that mistake.

Oh, and looks like Joe's going to heeltown. hey, like usually happens with those wrestlers who are faces, have huge support, have a lot of ability, etc, he might just now win the title. And perhaps from the Bookerman.

mortis
3/3/06

Member 634

Level 32.09

Mar 2006

Old Dec 28, 2007, 09:24 AM #2339 of 3609
Happy ten year anniversary to what has to be the biggest mess up in pro wrestling history. Yes, it was TEN YEAR AGO to this VERY DAY that WCW managed to goof up probably the most hyped match in years if not ever when they had Sting lose Hogan in Sting's first match back.

The story was suppose to be that Nick Patrick would fast count Sting. The match would be restarted and Sting would really beat Hogan for the belt. Unfortunately, the fast count turned into a normal speed three count and unfortunately was the only count supposedly during the entire match making it impossible to compare previous count that count.

The result? A year and a half of building the angle and Sting was ruined. Sting's career was damaged and he lost the world title just months later before shredding his crow-like persona to become the wolf-pac Sting. Worse, this (in my opinion) was the start of where WCW took a nose dive from which it never recovered.

mortis
3/3/06

Member 634

Level 32.09

Mar 2006

Old Jan 8, 2008, 09:27 AM #2340 of 3609
So, TNA is going to have their own testing and suspensions just like the WWE. Better get that title off Kurt QUICK given the painkillers he is rumored to be taking.

The X-Division is now a joke as the title has not been defended in the past few months. I remember a rumor about getting rid of the title which has to be one of the stupidest things since 1) it was one of the first titles established, 2) it use to be valued as high as the world title, and 3) even now it can be seen as a secondary title to elevate younger stars.

In ROH news, NIgel hurt himself again but is still holding onto the title. I am guessing he might turn heel as the fans are starting to turn on him because he won the title but since has been injuried most of his reign.

Slash
EXPLOSION!!

Member 647

Level 33.65

Mar 2006

Old Jan 8, 2008, 12:47 PM Local time: Jan 8, 2008, 10:47 AM #2341 of 3609
I think the X-Division title is worth more than the "TNA Heavyweight Title". You know why? two words

Ultimate X

Winter Storm
Distant Memories

Member 2209

Level 27.54

Mar 2006

Old Jan 9, 2008, 04:50 PM #2342 of 3609
The TNA world title is going to go down the same path as the WWE Championship, so I don't give a shit about it's matchs. X-Division = cruiserweight = exciting = title means something and can be bounced around. The angle they got going with it is good, it's Team 3-D after all and Bubba Ray can talk some good crap.

Jeff Hardy single handedly gave RAW ridiculous ratings with that Whisper in the Wind OFF THE CAGE(boy if he missed....). The look on Randy's face after that was priceless. It really blows that JBL is back in action. Thanks alot Jericho :/. Now I have to spend every monday listening to him talk about himself and how much of a wrestling god he is. With that stupid wrestling attire and that stupid hair cut and that retarded hat and BORING entrance theme. DING DING DING DING

The Royal Rumble is going to be a jobber-fest. Randy is going to retain(DQ from Matt no doubt) MVP is going to drop to Flair, as I'm sure if he wants to "retire", it'll be someplace big like WM. Just for kicks, Hornswoggle is going to win the Rumble. Triple H is not going to be in the Rumble, and if the feud hes got going with William keep up, that'll be his match at the Rumble. Perfect formula for predictable-ass PPV.

Slash
EXPLOSION!!

Member 647

Level 33.65

Mar 2006

Old Jan 9, 2008, 04:53 PM Local time: Jan 9, 2008, 02:53 PM #2343 of 3609
I actually like JBL back because it does two things.

A) Puts a reasonable heel on the roster
B) Keeps HHH face so he can keep making fun of McMahon and his bastard son.

FELIPE NO
mortis
3/3/06

Member 634

Level 32.09

Mar 2006

Old Jan 9, 2008, 08:17 PM #2344 of 3609
And we all know that this will lead up to Triple H Vs JBL for the title because Trips doesn't want to work Tuesdays.

Winter Storm
Distant Memories

Member 2209

Level 27.54

Mar 2006

Old Jan 11, 2008, 03:02 PM #2345 of 3609
I am not sure what Sharkboy is trying to prove, but the gimmick he's pulling is not in the least bit entertaining. And Gail Kim/Awesome Kong feud may have revitalized womens wrestling, but now Kong's got the title, where it will be for a long time. Like how Beth is gonna be champ til the end of WWE >_>. I still believe the only one capable of taking her on is Victoria. What happened to Team Pac-Man ? Things are going to be real interesting for Robert Roode for the next couple of weeks.

Slash
EXPLOSION!!

Member 647

Level 33.65

Mar 2006

Old Jan 11, 2008, 03:21 PM Local time: Jan 11, 2008, 01:21 PM #2346 of 3609
Team Pac-Man

Killings Quit
Adam Jones was only there for a short stint

Actually they're probably going to have Beth lose the title in some sort of triple threat/gauntlet match for the title, throw her in a feud with Psycho Victoria (whom they really need to bring back) and then throw the title...on like Mickie James or something.

I think the Shark Boy thing is pretty...unique. considering he gets his ass busted up every damn match.

I like though how TNA is giving Tomko actual mic time. WWE used him as a silent bodyguard but that got old quick.

Spoiler:

And I was reading the TNA spoilers. WE ALL know that Johnny Devine is going to turn on team 3D. You know its going to happen.

mortis
3/3/06

Member 634

Level 32.09

Mar 2006

Old Jan 11, 2008, 07:45 PM #2347 of 3609
Hmmm

Team PacMan split after Pacman Jones finished his three appearances in that embarrassment of a world tag team title reign. As for Killings, after Pacman left, he turned face (I guess?) again, had match, and once again, just like before Pacman arrived, is basically gone from TNA and is supposedly in contacts with WWE.

Beth will demolish everyone for a while. Ashley is about to make her return but I forsee Beth hanging onto the title until Wrestlemania in which Ashley will win it again in a triple threat match.

Shark Boy = Early ECW Spike DUdley version 2.0

Yeah, Kong has the title, and is like the Joe for the woman's division except 'Joe actually won the title'.

Speaking of Joe, I just don't know what to make of him anymore. First, it looks like he is turning heel. THen Nash turns on him so it looks like Nash is forgoing his short-lived face turn. Now, Nash is giving advice to Joe, and it seems he did that as a bit of tough love. My GUESS is Nash will said he did what he did because he felt Joe should be focusing on the world title (hence the reason for the walk out for the tag titles), and that he is trying to motivate Joe to beat Angle for the world title, which will happen (if Joe wins) at AAO's.

Speaking of which, i don't think that will happen and in reality Nash will cost Joe his match against Style and Christian. I am picking Styles to win the match, then tease the idea that Styles will face Angle, only to have him not face Angle somehow. Instead, he'll face Cage again at AAO's, while Angle will have a non-title match (or perhaps a tag team match) at AAO's. THe only question is WHO Angle will face.

Of course, how they have managed to have Booker T come in red hot and then NOT feud with Angle for the title is totally beyond me. Not that it isn't a nice thing that for once the new guy from the WWE immediately gets a world title shot but instead those who have been there for a little while. Yet, Booker T seems as far away as one can be with his feud with Roode concerning the world title.
Chris Harris is gone. This came a bit out of the blue but I guess there won't be a reunion of AMW for some time. SUpposedly he's going to the WWE where I am sure he will be used properly (*cough*).

Abyss is playing the role of Undertaker, and Mitchell that of Paul Bearer from ten years ago. I am half expecting Abyuss to have a temp heel turn until Sting comes back and reasons him to come out of it again. Abyss will beat down Mitchell, and Mitchell will tell the secret.

Slash
EXPLOSION!!

Member 647

Level 33.65

Mar 2006

Old Jan 11, 2008, 07:48 PM Local time: Jan 11, 2008, 05:48 PM #2348 of 3609
to Mortis
Spoiler:

I don't want to kill anything for you but....

Styles will win.
Mitchell says he's Abyss's father. Wonder if Mitchell will be like "Why did you shoot me three times in the back!?

mortis
3/3/06

Member 634

Level 32.09

Mar 2006

Old Jan 11, 2008, 07:56 PM #2349 of 3609
to Mortis
Spoiler:

I don't want to kill anything for you but....

Styles will win.
Mitchell says he's Abyss's father. Wonder if Mitchell will be like "Why did you shoot me three times in the back!?

to Slash

Spoiler:

Not surprised a bit. Of course, Judas will then be Abyss' half brother. They will feud for a year, and then become the 'Brother's of Devastation', haha.

Winter Storm
Distant Memories

Member 2209

Level 27.54

Mar 2006

Old Jan 13, 2008, 05:48 PM #2350 of 3609
I kinda figured that how it'd all play out. Ashame Killings quit - that guy was amazing, didnt care for the other guy because he didn't really do anything. Going to WWE though is a career killer(pun heh) on his part. They are gonna dumb him down like no ones business. And Chris Harris....LOL! I don't think I need to say what I think on that, but Chris..good luck with that. Yea Joe has been doing things the wrong way. Best way to get a title shot is to go after the champ himself.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre > [Movie] WWE/TNA fanfiction thread