Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > General Discussion
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

View Poll Results: Your thoughts on having children freely
Its okay to have a child at any moment in life becuase of human rights, despite poverty 9 40.91%
Its not okay to have a child at any moment in life because you must first be well and able 13 59.09%
Voters: 22. You may not vote on this poll

Does responsibility curve outwardly in favor of the less fortunate?

Darsh
blargh

Member 1375

Level 7.95

Mar 2006

Old Dec 5, 2007, 03:58 PM #26 of 27
I put my unrelated responses in spoilers so the poll wouldnt have biased context for the reader and I feel that the poll wont really lean to a particular side since it still seems about 50/50, give or take 2 or 3 votes that will prolly balance itself out, not to mention that there is no right or wrong answer (yay, everyone wins!), because this is just some personal opinions and thoughts.

Originally Posted by Sassafrass
What one person/couple does is their business. You can not control how a person reproduces, as it's none of your goddamn business. Whether they're poor or rich, intelligent or stupid - whatever - it's none of your business.
Originally Posted by Denicalis
It is never, ever okay to mandate morality. It's fucking stupid, and insulting, and treads all over the rights of the individual.
I think rules we learned when we were younger all revolved around responsibility; get your work done, be fair to others, be considerate etc. If you arent able to raise a child, and it falls into the custody of the state, or if you are not able to give your child the necesarry items or you harm the child by keeping them unhealthy (which wouldnt be the individuals/cpuples business anymore, but someone elses at this point), then actions should be taken to not mandate "morality", but responsibility.
Of course not all unplanned births lead to this kind degree, even some unexpected parents make great moms and dads, but this kind of abuse and degrading of life happens, and I feel that it could be prevented.

also, forcing a person to get sterile is another argument

Spoiler:
Originally Posted by Fresh Frank
Look, I know we got two staff in here already, but this motherfucker has got to be a dupe of someone. Seriously, he's being a fuckwit intentionally at this point. And, while his antics are somewhat amusing, he's more insulting than anything.

Darsh, if that is your real name, you do realize every single point you've tried to established has been refuted, right? Why not call it quits and tell us which name you did your jackassery before? That or just crawl back under your rock, either one.
Nothings been refuted, most responses at me are just attacks rather than on topic responses
also, what is going on with all the swearing? please think of the children. Also, Im not a dupe, check my posts, last thing I posted was on Nov 20, and before that it was on Jan 18, and before that was Nov 2006.

There's nowhere I can't reach.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > General Discussion > Does responsibility curve outwardly in favor of the less fortunate?