Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > The Creators' Cafe
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

New music I co-wrote and performed

indutrial
Mind Candy

Member 2089

Level 17.58

Mar 2006

Old Nov 5, 2007, 02:06 AM #1 of 2
New music I co-wrote and performed

The band I play bass in, Brock Murdoch, just finished our first E.P. 'Meet the Murdoch.' A lot of the original music I write goes into this band's repertoire and it's a lot of fun to perform. The music has elements of post-hardcore and tech-metal, but we're trying to go in a more non-scene direction (in NJ the scene is like a plague). I'd love to hear peoples' thoughts on it:

MySpace.com - Brock Murdoch - Northern, New Jersey - Rock / Indie / Progressive - www.myspace.com/brockmurdoch

All words and music © 2007, Indu Trial Music, LLC

How ya doing, buddy?
"Hey, I calls them as I sees them. I'm a whale biologist!" ~ Whale Biologist, Futurama

"I do not know what tomorrow will bring. I can only be aware of what is true for me today. That is the truth which I am called upon to serve, and I serve it with full consciousness." ~ Igor Stravinsky
Will
Good Chocobo

Member 4221

Level 18.81

Mar 2006

Old Nov 5, 2007, 03:58 AM #2 of 2
Umm...that was surprisingly cool. XD I'm digging "Brock Full of Nuts".

There's nowhere I can't reach.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > The Creators' Cafe > New music I co-wrote and performed