Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > I make a bitch sandwich
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Grub off a stick

Robo Jesus
Your Mechanical Messiah

Member 1543

Level 15.22

Mar 2006

Old Jul 6, 2007, 12:23 AM Local time: Jul 5, 2007, 10:23 PM #26 of 29
I've had Dango before. Mitarashi Dango. The stick was a bit annoying, as I wanted more of the damn Dango and the stick kept getting in the way!

There's nowhere I can't reach.
"You can't win, Pilate. If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."-Jesus
Shorty
21. Arch of the Warrior Maidens

Member 2028

Level 30.81

Mar 2006

Old Oct 26, 2007, 02:27 PM Local time: Oct 26, 2007, 12:27 PM #27 of 29
Sorry to revive an old thread, but I just found another cuisine that is enjoyed off of skewers. BRAZILIAN STEAKHOUSES.

I went to Fogo de Chao Restaurant in Beverly Hills last night, and it was the most scrumptious steak on skewers I have ever tasted. You guys have to try it out if you can afford a trip to any Brazilian steakhouse nearby.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
kat
HUR HUR HUR

Member 152

Level 21.54

Mar 2006

Old Oct 30, 2007, 02:49 AM Local time: Oct 30, 2007, 12:49 AM #28 of 29
Cheesecake on a stick is great. Covered in chocolate. There needs to be more skewered baked goods, there's this whole market is that left untapped.

And I probably would have corndogs with my last meal.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
The Wise Vivi

Member 136

Level 37.96

Mar 2006

Old Oct 31, 2007, 09:26 PM Local time: Oct 31, 2007, 09:26 PM #29 of 29
I am not too enthused about food on a stick... With the exception of Suckers and Corn dogs. I do like chewing the stick afters though... its like a toothpick that comes with the meal! So, I guess in that aspect I would like it.

I was speaking idiomatically.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > I make a bitch sandwich > Grub off a stick