Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[Movie] WWE/TNA fanfiction thread

Erisu Kimu
Stealth Assassin

Member 8250

Level 15.02

Jun 2006

Old Jan 30, 2007, 11:17 AM #951 of 3609
I can't believe Tatanka beat Shawn Michaels. How long was this streak for... Sounds like at least a year before he lost in the cheesiest way to that cheesy fucking German Ludvig Vorga or however you spell his last name. Just so Lex faggot Luger could later be America's heroic savior. But I keep forgetting that around the time that he beat Michaels HBK was still just a midcarder at best. Great heel though.
Well, Tatanka did. I can still remember the match and it took place at Caesar's Palace. Tatanka was undefeated for more than a year. After his streak ended, he still defeated guys like Bam Bam Bigelow and Lex Luger.

Quote:
Rick Martel and his Boston Crab. What a fag. But I do vaguely remember him being an IC champ... You sure he wasn't Erisu?
Yep, I'm pretty sure. His name isn't in the IC books. He was in a lot of Intercontinental Championship matches where he was the challenger. Perhaps it was just a work in which Rick Martel briefly held it for a moment or something, sort of like how Chris Jericho "won" the WWF title in 2000 from Triple H.

Quote:
These talks of Raven are interesting. The thing that always baffled and amused me about Raven when I heard about his persona in ECW, when ECW was still underground, was that he was that faggot manager Johnnie Polo or however that went. Fucker beefed up and turned out to be a great wrestler. Shame what happened.
Yep. He was Johnny Polo and wrestler Scotty Flamingo. There's actually an early WCW match where Scotty Flamingo fights Robbie V (Rob Van Dam).

FELIPE NO

Last edited by Erisu Kimu; Jan 30, 2007 at 11:21 AM.
Such a Lust for Revenge!
Where's Kostaki!?

Member 9287

Level 40.98

Jul 2006

Old Jan 30, 2007, 11:30 AM Local time: Jan 30, 2007, 10:30 AM #952 of 3609
Oh man, I'd love to watch that match. That sounds classic. Like a Michaels/Scott Hall match from the 80's.

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?
Winter Storm
Distant Memories

Member 2209

Level 27.54

Mar 2006

Old Jan 30, 2007, 11:46 AM #953 of 3609
Let me clear the whole IC thing up with this

Quote:
Razor Ramon def. Rick Martel New Haven, CT 09-27-93
If you recall Rick having more shots at the title, then it's obviously not worth listing. I guess I got it mixed up because he fueded with Ramon on so many occassions(it's what made him well known in the first place).

I have no memories of "The Hammer". I don't know why either.

Hmm, Super Brawl V. Last time Mick Foley was a REAL TALENTED wrestler lol.

LOL who remembers when Dink the Clown got squashed by Bam Bam?? Damn that was funny(and Him and Doink was one of the better fueds around).

I liked the Undertaker as the American Badass. He lived up to that name well.

Stone Cold giving the Rock the stunner while the Rock was using the camera.

I love this classic. Stunning Steve Austin vs. Flying Brian Pillman. For the US Title(yea I'm going WAY BACK). This at the time was the LONGEST MATCH I ever watched, and how totally one sided it was. Pillman had Austin beat in the dirt. I forgot how he did it, but still managed to get Pillman in the Stun Gun(basically, he tosses his opponant to the second rope and the second rope acts as a "stunner")for the win. Not too many people talk about Austins awesome reign as the US champion.

Jam it back in, in the dark.

Last edited by Winter Storm; Jan 30, 2007 at 11:59 AM.
Such a Lust for Revenge!
Where's Kostaki!?

Member 9287

Level 40.98

Jul 2006

Old Jan 30, 2007, 12:22 PM Local time: Jan 30, 2007, 11:22 AM #954 of 3609
This is all for you, Winter.

Was that date for Martel/Razor proof that Martel had the belt or what? I remember when I was little I first noticed the term "reigning champion" used for Razor and his IC title run. It confused the fuck out of me.

Greg The Hammer was a big blond bastard. Just a classic 80's wrester memorable for his HAMMER STRIKE and his use of the figure four like Flair.

Doink and Dink! I totally forgot about that stupid clown. I remember when he first showed up hed prank the wrestlers and fans... I think he started out fucking with Crush. I loved it when Crush "crushed" his fucking head. Weirdo. Years later I remember WWF Magazine showing partial pics of his face without the makeup but wouldnt show the whole thing. I was like *SHRUG*

My favorite thing about the American Badass was when he came back during the Ironman match between the Rock and HHH and the beautiful chokeslam he gave HHH. Fucking awesome comeback, just beat the shit out of everyone.

Speaking of Pillman, I remember when him, Owen Hart and Stone Cold threw out the commentators and did the commentary for one of the shows once, taking the entire time to bash and insult Bret Hart. Hilarious. This is one of the few times, also, you'll see me say I regret not watching WCW until Scott Hall showed up.

Most amazing jew boots
Erisu Kimu
Stealth Assassin

Member 8250

Level 15.02

Jun 2006

Old Jan 30, 2007, 01:15 PM #955 of 3609
LOL, I loved Doink the clown. He not only had Dink the clown, but eventually Pink and Wink.

He was a great heel, popping balloons in little kids' faces hahaha. This was back when he was an actual legitimate star that won matches, not the later jobber for laughs that got squashed each time.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
SuperSonic
True_Blue

Member 163

Level 40.01

Mar 2006

Old Jan 30, 2007, 02:32 PM #956 of 3609
You were just another brainwashed child, not realizing the abuse that was going on with that yellow bastard. (In Spanish that's what I'd call Hogan when complaining about him to my mom).
Nah, after watching the Anthology I don't think it was brainwashing at all. There's no other entertainer like him around anymore.

Better than Cene no? I think heels like Edge are refreshing. I like Lita too. =O
Even Cena having the title is better than Edge having the title. However, it's interesting you brought up the name Lita because I just had this crazy idea. Cena loses the title to a Diva. You heard me, a freakin DIVA. Last time I remember that idea being used was when Jacqueline faced Disco Inferno for the TV title (I think that's the right title). Can't remember who won that one, though.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
Such a Lust for Revenge!
Where's Kostaki!?

Member 9287

Level 40.98

Jul 2006

Old Jan 30, 2007, 02:56 PM Local time: Jan 30, 2007, 01:56 PM #957 of 3609
I think it's literally impossible for there to be an entertainer like Hogan again. The times are different, people are different, it wouldn't work. Austin and the Rock are probably the equivelant, if not greater, of modern times.

I was speaking idiomatically.
Winter Storm
Distant Memories

Member 2209

Level 27.54

Mar 2006

Old Jan 31, 2007, 01:53 PM #958 of 3609
This is all for you, Winter.

Was that date for Martel/Razor proof that Martel had the belt or what? I remember when I was little I first noticed the term "reigning champion" used for Razor and his IC title run. It confused the fuck out of me.

Greg The Hammer was a big blond bastard. Just a classic 80's wrester memorable for his HAMMER STRIKE and his use of the figure four like Flair.

Doink and Dink! I totally forgot about that stupid clown. I remember when he first showed up hed prank the wrestlers and fans... I think he started out fucking with Crush. I loved it when Crush "crushed" his fucking head. Weirdo. Years later I remember WWF Magazine showing partial pics of his face without the makeup but wouldnt show the whole thing. I was like *SHRUG*

My favorite thing about the American Badass was when he came back during the Ironman match between the Rock and HHH and the beautiful chokeslam he gave HHH. Fucking awesome comeback, just beat the shit out of everyone.

Speaking of Pillman, I remember when him, Owen Hart and Stone Cold threw out the commentators and did the commentary for one of the shows once, taking the entire time to bash and insult Bret Hart. Hilarious. This is one of the few times, also, you'll see me say I regret not watching WCW until Scott Hall showed up.

I can't remember clearly. . . I don't know if there was a storyline with Martel and Ramon where Martel "stole" the belt, or something. Like the thing with Michaels at Wrestlemania X where he had his own IC title. As for the date, it only stats it as that -> Ramon defended[and defeated] the title against him.
The title holder before was not him, and Rick Martel is listed only once in the IC title history as a challenger.

Yea Razor was definitly the best IC champion of that era. No matter who it was, he'd come out top, until Goldust appeared, and Razor went down the tubes after. AndwenttoWCWtobeanOutsider^^.

Taker killed me everytime with his "Why are you in my yard?"

A Cena/Michaels Feud would get a lot of ratings Vince! Go for it old man! I could have tasted that Sweet Chin Music he was going to give Cena that night. I bet it would have been a nasty one, like Marty Jennety nasty lol.

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?

Last edited by Winter Storm; Jan 31, 2007 at 07:15 PM.
SuperSonic
True_Blue

Member 163

Level 40.01

Mar 2006

Old Jan 31, 2007, 07:06 PM #959 of 3609
Speaking of which, I remember many feuds between Michaels and Janetty for the IC title, like a best 2 out of 3 match (1 on...sometime, 1 on Saturday, last one on Raw the following Monday). Did Janetty ever win it from Shawn? If he did, then he probably lost it the next time they faced each other but I can't seem to recall Marty ever winning the IC title.

FELIPE NO
mortis
3/3/06

Member 634

Level 32.09

Mar 2006

Old Jan 31, 2007, 08:19 PM #960 of 3609
Jannetty DID win the strap from MIchaels for a brief reign. I think their match was a MOTW winner in 93.

Actually, Jacquline winning the TV title was not the last time they did that. SOme other times included:

Chyna winning the IC title (2 X)
Madusa winning the cruiserweight title (near the end of the WCW days)
Mighty Molly winning the hardcore title for about ten seconds.
Victoria winning the hardcore title for about ten seconds.

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?
Golfdish from Hell
Screaming for Vengeance

Member 632

Level 40.53

Mar 2006

Old Feb 1, 2007, 12:48 AM #961 of 3609
I can't remember clearly. . . I don't know if there was a storyline with Martel and Ramon where Martel "stole" the belt, or something. Like the thing with Michaels at Wrestlemania X where he had his own IC title. As for the date, it only stats it as that -> Ramon defended[and defeated] the title against him.
The title holder before was not him, and Rick Martel is listed only once in the IC title history as a challenger.
Here's what happened: Michaels was stripped of the IC Belt in Sept 93 and there was a battle royal, where the two last men standing would battle in a 1 on 1 match for the title. Martel and Razor were the last ones standing and Razor went on to beat Martel. That was basically the end of Martel's run in WWF, as I don't recall him doing anything after losing that match (though he did show up in WCW for a brief spell). Afterwards, Razor had a brief feud with IRS, then the Michaels "fake belt" debacle came about and was cleared up in their Wreslemania X ladder match.

Jam it back in, in the dark.
I'm taking over this town...
I'm screaming for vengenace...
I'm shouting at the devil...
I'm not dead and I'm not for sale...
Ain't lookin' for nothin' but a good time...
Slash
EXPLOSION!!

Member 647

Level 33.65

Mar 2006

Old Feb 1, 2007, 12:49 AM Local time: Jan 31, 2007, 10:49 PM #962 of 3609
And Jacqueline beating Chavo for the Cruiserweight title...And Chavos dad winning the title too..that was funny

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Such a Lust for Revenge!
Where's Kostaki!?

Member 9287

Level 40.98

Jul 2006

Old Feb 1, 2007, 11:10 AM Local time: Feb 1, 2007, 10:10 AM #963 of 3609
Oh man, totally forgot about that second title belt HBK had. Was this around the period HBK was copying the finishing moves of wrestlers like Razor and Mr. Perfect? I think this was before his finisher was a superkick... It was a gay side suplex back then.
I bet it would have been a nasty one, like Marty Jennety nasty lol.
Haha, I remember that. It impacted me pretty good because as a child it was probably the first time I saw a major heel turn. I don't really remember when Sgt. Slaughter went evil so this is it for me. Seeing Michaels raise arms with Marty when he came back and they reunited at the Barber Shop and then SUPERKCIK THROUGH THE GLASS. Haha, Beefcake was like "wtf!"

Did Janetty ever win it from Shawn? If he did, then he probably lost it the next time they faced each other but I can't seem to recall Marty ever winning the IC title.
I remember having to "listen" to a Raw back in 1993 or maybe 1994 because the image wasnt coming in. Marty surprised Michaels ring and they had a match right then and there. I think Jannety beat him but Heenan came to the ring and either put HBKs leg on the rope or lied to the ref or something. Anyhow, I think Jannety only had it for like a week.

Enter User Name
Chocobo

Member 510

Level 11.74

Mar 2006

Old Feb 3, 2007, 12:52 AM Local time: Feb 2, 2007, 10:52 PM #964 of 3609
Has anybody else seen Wrestling Society X on MTV? I just saw it tonight. I'm surprised I actually liked it quite a bit. It almost, in a way, has an old ECW feel to it. It is only 30 minutes, and there were only 2 matches, but I was entertained, which is more than I can say for anything I see in WWE or TNA these days. Maybe I like it because it is so different though. I'll definitely watch it again.

Kostaki
Team Bonklers!

Member 2155

Level 22.18

Mar 2006

Old Feb 3, 2007, 01:05 AM Local time: Feb 3, 2007, 01:05 AM #965 of 3609
The entire first episode plus an additional unaired triple threat match can be found on http://wsx.mtv.com in case anyone didn't see it. The wrestling is perfect, but the presentation can die.

Golfdish from Hell
Screaming for Vengeance

Member 632

Level 40.53

Mar 2006

Old Feb 3, 2007, 01:22 AM #966 of 3609
I remember having to "listen" to a Raw back in 1993 or maybe 1994 because the image wasnt coming in. Marty surprised Michaels ring and they had a match right then and there. I think Jannety beat him but Heenan came to the ring and either put HBKs leg on the rope or lied to the ref or something. Anyhow, I think Jannety only had it for like a week.
I basically lived through this era, so here it is: It was a RAW in May, 1993 (the same one where 1-2-3 Kid defeated Razor Ramon and became an instant hit). Michaels had come off two weak defenses against Hacksaw and was being interviewed. Vince basically called him a chickenshit ("a reluctant fighting champion") and Michaels bragged he could beat anyone at anytime. Jannetty came in wearing street clothes and challenged him to a match. Later that night, Michaels had Jannetty beat, but Curt Hennig came down to ringside and wound up throwing a towel in Michael's face. Jannetty cradled him for the pin.

His reign was 20 days long. Michaels beat him in a non-televised match with the debuting Diesel's aid (Diesel grabbed Marty's leg, then sweet chin music) a week or so before King of the Ring. Michaels went on to beat Jannetty again in another RAW main event, but I don't recall the time period. That was one where Jannetty thought he had won, but the match was restarted and Michael's foot was on the rope. I think they used the excuse that Diesel pressured the ref into restarting the match, but the foot WAS legitimately on the rope.

Jannetty was pretty much out of the title picture in 1994, although he held the tag titles with the 1-2-3 Kid for all of 7 days. I think he was gone by mid-year.

I'm taking over this town...
I'm screaming for vengenace...
I'm shouting at the devil...
I'm not dead and I'm not for sale...
Ain't lookin' for nothin' but a good time...
Such a Lust for Revenge!
Where's Kostaki!?

Member 9287

Level 40.98

Jul 2006

Old Feb 3, 2007, 01:44 AM Local time: Feb 3, 2007, 12:44 AM #967 of 3609
That's it. Poor Jannetty, got it even worse than Jim Neidhart.

Man, totally forgot about 123 Kid and his moonsault backflip pin on Razor. That was some good shit. Probably not long before the clique started to take shape since Diesel showed up around this time too and Razor was already around.

This MTV show sounds interesting. Will check.

FELIPE NO
Slash
EXPLOSION!!

Member 647

Level 33.65

Mar 2006

Old Feb 3, 2007, 12:49 PM Local time: Feb 3, 2007, 10:49 AM #968 of 3609
WSX really reminds me of the old ECW. All the weapons and everything...plus the no care style of alot of the wrestlers.

How ya doing, buddy?
Kostaki
Team Bonklers!

Member 2155

Level 22.18

Mar 2006

Old Feb 4, 2007, 01:41 AM Local time: Feb 4, 2007, 01:41 AM #969 of 3609
In case anyone frequents the Xelium IRC server on Gamingforce (open mIRC use /server irc.xelium.net or use ChocoChat link above under Quick Links) I've went ahead and opened #wrestling as a channel. We can do live show discussions or discuss PPV results and what not. Since the advent of WSX, we have four known mainstream brands (WWE/TNA/ROH/WSX) so there's a lot to discuss these days.

If you can't make it in there, I'm sure some of what we talk about will find it's way here. :P

Most amazing jew boots
Slash
EXPLOSION!!

Member 647

Level 33.65

Mar 2006

Old Feb 4, 2007, 02:25 AM Local time: Feb 4, 2007, 12:25 AM #970 of 3609
WSX really isn't a brand...its more like a TV show...they did all their tapings already and that stuff.

Hell..New Jack and Justin Credible were one time appearances from what I've read

Most amazing jew boots
Kostaki
Team Bonklers!

Member 2155

Level 22.18

Mar 2006

Old Feb 4, 2007, 03:46 AM Local time: Feb 4, 2007, 03:46 AM #971 of 3609
So long as most people consider it one, I have to recognize it as one. It's also still unknown as of yet whether or not the show will tape a second season, but for all intents and purposes it's a brand.

A bit of a slap in the face of traditional indies I might add, but that's what TV deals do for you sadly.

Such a Lust for Revenge!
Where's Kostaki!?

Member 9287

Level 40.98

Jul 2006

Old Feb 4, 2007, 12:41 PM Local time: Feb 4, 2007, 11:41 AM #972 of 3609
Justin Credible's great, but New Jack? Has this prick learned how to wrestle at all over the years?

Winter Storm
Distant Memories

Member 2209

Level 27.54

Mar 2006

Old Feb 6, 2007, 06:23 PM #973 of 3609
I have a feeling WM23 is going to be best since WMX8.

Such a Lust for Revenge!
Where's Kostaki!?

Member 9287

Level 40.98

Jul 2006

Old Feb 6, 2007, 08:42 PM Local time: Feb 6, 2007, 07:42 PM #974 of 3609
Eight the one in Vegas? Hmm, no, think that was nine or ten. Maybe it was Roberts and the Undertaker and the complete disrespect of the awesome DDT?

What makes this one potentially special? Can you post the card?

Winter Storm
Distant Memories

Member 2209

Level 27.54

Mar 2006

Old Feb 7, 2007, 11:33 AM #975 of 3609
http://www.wwe.com/shows/wrestlemani.../wm18/results/

Icon vs. Icon and Triple H(face at the time) unifying the titles to create the WWE championship(undisputed version)

BTW this is all based on my opinion of what is the best WM. X7 came very close with it being the last WM, Stone Cold and the Rock faced each other in, and the last time Edge and Christian were together.

FELIPE NO

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre > [Movie] WWE/TNA fanfiction thread