Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > General Discussion
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

View Poll Results: Which do you tolerate better?
Being too warm/hot. 15 28.85%
Being too cool/cold. 37 71.15%
Voters: 52. You may not vote on this poll

To tolerate being too warm, or too cold.

Sarag
Fuck yea dinosaurs

Member 748

Level 53.85

Mar 2006

Old Dec 14, 2006, 03:25 AM #26 of 29
Never did understand the guys who'd prefer to be too cold. There comes a point where it doesn't matter how many extra sweaters and blankets you throw on, the cold has already gotten to your bones.

Being too cold hurts more than being too warm.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
PiccoloNamek
Lunar Delta Cybernetics

Member 704

Level 31.89

Mar 2006

Old Dec 14, 2006, 06:47 AM Local time: Dec 14, 2006, 04:47 AM #27 of 29
Quote:
the cold has already gotten to your bones.
And it feels so good. Seriously, I'd rather have the cold in my bones than sweat on my skin.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.

Last edited by PiccoloNamek; Dec 14, 2006 at 07:00 AM.
Vampiro
Good Chocobo

Member 9333

Level 17.36

Jul 2006

Old Dec 14, 2006, 07:30 AM #28 of 29
Ugh, fuck heat. I can't stand being hot. I literally have no motivation when I'm hot. I don't even have the energy to seek a cooling source. I just sit there bathing in my own sweat, cursing the heat and being miserable. Being cold on the other hand, well, that I prefer by a mile. I actually don't get cold and usually leave my window and fan on throughout the winter (unless it gets to -30, then fuck that shit.) For me, anywhere between five and eighteen degrees is perfect.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
Jamma
Nuts! Gotta get to Narshe on the fly...

Member 3119

Level 10.58

Mar 2006

Old Dec 14, 2006, 03:19 PM Local time: Dec 14, 2006, 08:19 PM #29 of 29
I've often thought about this. Thing with me is, because I have no fat on my bones I tend to get colder a lot quicker (probably something about not retaining or generating heat or some shit like that). But heat will make me so fucking uncomfortable its unbearable. I think thats worse that shivering pains IMO. Pain I can handle. Heat exhaustion sucks entirely.

I was speaking idiomatically.
Merchant: "You’re that thief, Locke, aren’t you?"
Locke: "Hey! Call me a Treasure Hunter, or I’ll rip your lungs out!"

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > General Discussion > To tolerate being too warm, or too cold.