Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Music and Trading > General Game Music Discussion
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Song of the Week - WEEK 75 Voting/WEEK 76 Nominating

THE POWER OF WATER
listen here you little shit

Member 45

Level 48.64

Mar 2006

Old Nov 13, 2006, 11:31 AM Local time: Nov 13, 2006, 09:31 AM #51 of 55
Originally Posted by Crash Landon
Incidentally, the SotW page has an error on it.

For Week 74, Rainbow Butterfly Wood took 3rd place, not 2nd. This is reversed in the display on the site.

Just letting you know, Kaleb.
Ooh, yeah, you're right. I swapped those when updating the site.

I'll let Kaleb know by PM momentarily.

Most amazing jew boots
Undertale (PC, 2015)
Djinova
Why didn't he just...

Member 2441

Level 23.28

Mar 2006

Old Nov 13, 2006, 11:39 AM #52 of 55
Originally Posted by AWACS Eagle Eye
Ooh, yeah, you're right. I swapped those when updating the site.

I'll let Kaleb know by PM momentarily.
lol, btw you can also tell him that link of the winner of Week 55 is swapped with the second place. I noticed it ages ago, but never really wanted to tell, but since you're currently on it.

How ya doing, buddy?
THE POWER OF WATER
listen here you little shit

Member 45

Level 48.64

Mar 2006

Old Nov 13, 2006, 11:51 AM Local time: Nov 13, 2006, 09:51 AM #53 of 55
Originally Posted by Djinova
lol, btw you can also tell him that link of the winner of Week 55 is swapped with the second place. I noticed it ages ago, but never really wanted to tell, but since you're currently on it.

If anyone knows of any other errors, lemme know. I shall PM FLOOD Kaleb.

Also, in the future, if anyone notices an error, I'd appreciate it if you let me know right away. Best to get rid of these things as soon as possible.

I was speaking idiomatically.
Undertale (PC, 2015)
Elorin
Arcani

Member 1218

Level 30.33

Mar 2006

Old Nov 13, 2006, 12:16 PM Local time: Nov 14, 2006, 01:16 AM #54 of 55
Quite surprised that Maple Story won. And by such a large margin! Congrats!

To be honest, all the chip-tunes were really good last week. They would have recieved points from me in other weeks. "Yellow Robe" really grabbed me towards the end and the pseudo gothic trappings were really nice. "Stage 5" was incredibly catchy. I was so tempted to give it points. And it had a rather appealing progression to boot. (And yes, I've downloaded the Hotdog Storm rip as well :P) When I first listened to "Mr . Explorer", I thought I'd be giving it points. Very classic melody and arrangement. But tough competition last week. Really looking forward to more chip-tune goodness in the future.

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
I think therefore I am... I think.
Kaleb.G
Kaleb Grace

Member 13

Level 43.47

Feb 2006

Old Nov 13, 2006, 02:22 PM Local time: Nov 13, 2006, 11:22 AM #55 of 55
Originally Posted by Darkcomet72
For Kaleb, and anyone else interested in the Hotdog Storm gamerip, I've uploaded it to Sendspace (lol). You can get it here. Enjoy!
Awesome, thanks! Giving this a quick listen ATM, and Stage 1 is very good (even though it's a bit short).

How ya doing, buddy?

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Music and Trading > General Game Music Discussion > Song of the Week - WEEK 75 Voting/WEEK 76 Nominating