Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > The Quiet Place
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Pregnant teen needs help!

I poked it and it made a sad sound
Struttin'

Member 24

Level 51.86

Mar 2006

Old Oct 4, 2006, 09:22 AM #51 of 62
Originally Posted by Chibi Neko
She is 19, but we all know that age does not make you smart, Chris is 24 and he acts like he is 9.
O, sure, no, I agree wholeheartedly. 19 isn't the brightest age, either. It's not like once you turn 18, you magically turn into a mature adult. I'm 24 too and I can't call myself a mature adult. ^_^

But seriously, Chibi. Tough love is in order. I just hope your family is strong enough to support the strength needed.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
Alice
For Great Justice!

Member 600

Level 38.35

Mar 2006

Old Oct 4, 2006, 09:22 AM #52 of 62
Look, I had my daughter when I was 18. I fully admit that I was still a child myself, but once you have a baby YOUR CHILDHOOD IS OVER. She needs to stop acting like an immature brat and do the right thing for her baby. Anything else is inexcusable, I don't care how young she is.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
Chibi Neko
The hell am I doing here?

Member 922

Level 27.65

Mar 2006

Old Oct 12, 2006, 08:50 AM Local time: Oct 12, 2006, 10:20 AM #53 of 62
I was talking to my mom last night...

My cousin was kicked out of the two bedroom apartment that they found a shor while ago. The landlord heard about Chris and how he gets violent when drunk and told them to move out a short while after they moved in.

They now have a different place that is just outside of town, which is not good because they are now outside of walking distance to everything they need. I am not even sure that they have a phone, so I am concerned for her labor, she is due in a week or two so she can go at anytime now.

I was speaking idiomatically.
Balcony Heckler
The Comedy Art of Insult

Member 13861

Level 15.34

Oct 2006

Old Oct 12, 2006, 08:07 PM Local time: Oct 12, 2006, 10:37 PM #54 of 62
hmm.

really, this situation could go multiple ways

firstly and foremost, your cousin and her BF should have talked about it first before rushing into anything, expected or not.teenage pregnancy is always a hot topic around today, especially when it comes to being that age with a kid.

while I cannot say what she should do about the guy, it does sound like she needs to make a decision and quick, not only for her welfare but for the child's. and this guy sounds like he needs to lose the diaper and put on a tie, and start being a responsible parent. yeah I know the metaphor sucks, but I am working with limited time for it

either way, best advice I think is to let them decide what is best, and time will tell

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?

You know what? you just might be full enough of shit to apply for congress
Chibi Neko

Member 922

Level 27.65

Mar 2006

Old Oct 14, 2006, 11:03 AM Local time: Oct 14, 2006, 12:33 PM #55 of 62
She had her baby! she had a girl and was only in labor for 3 hours.

The baby is healthy, so far anyway, which is a relief. She named the baby after me! I am tickled pink!

We all did what we could, so the rest is up to her.

FELIPE NO
Balcony Heckler
The Comedy Art of Insult

Member 13861

Level 15.34

Oct 2006

Old Oct 14, 2006, 11:09 AM Local time: Oct 14, 2006, 01:39 PM #56 of 62
awww, congrats to her, and a baby chibi hmm? always good

Most amazing jew boots

You know what? you just might be full enough of shit to apply for congress
JammerLea
Chocobo

Member 13045

Level 11.78

Sep 2006

Old Oct 16, 2006, 07:00 PM #57 of 62
I'm really glad to hear the baby is healthy! She's lucky. I'm still hoping for the best for them!

Jam it back in, in the dark.
Ayos
Veritas

Member 12774

Level 31.07

Sep 2006

Old Oct 20, 2006, 02:02 PM Local time: Oct 20, 2006, 01:02 PM #58 of 62
Agreed, glad to know the baby's healthy.

My take would probably be somewhat passive-aggressive... I'd TELL them that they have to shape up or I'm calling CPS... that will usually spur people into action. That way I won't have to, and they won't hate me forever for taking their little girl away. Or I do, and they hate me. Sometimes I "adopt" the child for a while too. Whatever works. You've done all you can for THEM, but there's still some help you could bring about for the kid.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Chibi Neko

Member 922

Level 27.65

Mar 2006

Old Oct 25, 2006, 07:02 AM Local time: Oct 25, 2006, 08:32 AM #59 of 62
The baby is doing fine... so far, but the realy kicker is now my cousin and Chris are engaged! According to my aunt the ring looks really cheap, how he would buy one is beyond me because they are still living off welfare. My aunt can't stand it but she is keeping her cool and wont say anything. I however am going to visit the baby this weekend and if they mention their engagement, I will not give them any blessings.

Most amazing jew boots
nanashiusako
Good Chocobo

Member 4749

Level 17.91

Apr 2006

Old Oct 27, 2006, 09:10 PM #60 of 62
It's amazing to me how some people can be so inconsiderate to their unborn children. Why would anyone want to smoke, drink, or do drugs, knowing it wil hurt their child. Some people are just too self-centered to change anything. Too unwilling to do something for another. Make sure that you keep an eye on that child, and at the first sign of neglect, call Child Protection. God knows we don't want anything to happen to the child, and we don't want the cycle to repeated yet again.

Good luck to your cousin.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
Mojougwe
Wonderful Chocobo

Member 255

Level 20.88

Mar 2006

Old Oct 29, 2006, 11:31 PM #61 of 62
Originally Posted by nanashiusako
It's amazing to me how some people can be so inconsiderate to their unborn children. Why would anyone want to smoke, drink, or do drugs, knowing it wil hurt their child. Some people are just too self-centered to change anything. Too unwilling to do something for another. Make sure that you keep an eye on that child, and at the first sign of neglect, call Child Protection. God knows we don't want anything to happen to the child, and we don't want the cycle to repeated yet again.

Good luck to your cousin.
Well, too late to do anything about the born-ing/birthing process. But it's not too late still to quit smoking and allow their child to grow. Second hand smoking supposedly takes more lives than smoking itself, each year. And whats even worse is the child may grow up accustomed to the scent and polluted-ness of smoking. So, there's a highly likely chance the child will eventually smoke as well.

If Chibi's cousin is so intent on smoking (considering she refused to stay at Chibi's place by fear of strict no-smoking conditions), then leave them alone. Let them see and understand what happens when you toy with a life. It's not fair that certain children are born under similar conditions every year and are forced to live a life of poverty. So, what makes what Chibi's cousin is doing any more righteous?

I was speaking idiomatically.
Antignition
Chocobo

Member 7743

Level 11.38

May 2006

Old Oct 30, 2006, 05:58 AM #62 of 62
Damn, she actually got engaged to that loser? Well...I guess if your cousin was smart she would have stopped smoking and confronted Chris's ass about this a while ago.

I would love it for them to reap in the pile of crap they made if it didn't involve screwing up the kid, there's already enough trash out there.

Unfortunately I can't really add anything everyone else hasn't already mentioned, I would just keep an eye on the situation, obviously.

However, I also think Chris's grandparents aren't helping the situation by giving him an excuse not to get his lazy ass working. He obviously doesn't seem to mind being a failure, so why would he have any motivation to actually earn an income when everything is handed to him?

With no income, he really has no choice but to get a job or resort to petty robbery, in which case (hopefully) he gets his ass thrown in jail for a bit. If daddy's in jail he can't cause more harm to the kid.

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > The Quiet Place > Pregnant teen needs help!