Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > General Discussion
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Unusual pet habits

kupomog
you’ve been naughty

Member 705

Level 16.84

Mar 2006

Old Oct 22, 2006, 02:16 PM Local time: Oct 22, 2006, 09:16 AM #26 of 32
My dog does this after he takes baths (I'm sure a lot of dogs do it, too), whenever I open my bedroom door after it has been closed for awhile (he'll jump on my bed and get fur all over it), or whenever we say one of the following things to him repeatedly (he likes the second one the most...):

"army crawl," "hot dog," "hungry?," "exercise!"

All of my dogs have this thing with throwing themselves on their backs and wiggling back and forth. Most of them know the phrase "wiggle waggle" not because we always say it when they do it. Sometimes if we put our hand underneath them by the area right by the tail and kind of bounce them up and down a little, they go even faster.

One of my dogs in particlar likes to do a butt bump. She'll be lying on her side, and we put our hand behind her by her tail, and just push her forward repeatedly. Then she'll use her legs and fling herself backwards into our hand for as long as we keep pushing her. And she makes this funny "oof, oof, oof" growling sound.

Oh yeah, and whenever my old cat was standing around, my mom would go stand right behind him with her feet lined up with his hind legs. Then she's say "reverse!" and he would back up on to her feet and she would bounce him up and down for a little bit before he got annoyed and ran off.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Chibi Neko
The hell am I doing here?

Member 922

Level 27.65

Mar 2006

Old Oct 22, 2006, 03:53 PM Local time: Oct 22, 2006, 05:23 PM #27 of 32
Here you go Freelance Wolf, Here are some pics of my ferret Talisman.

And here she is with her baby:

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
Bernard Black
I don't mean this in a bad way, but genetically you are a cul-de-sac

Member 518

Level 32.84

Mar 2006

Old Oct 22, 2006, 04:34 PM Local time: Oct 22, 2006, 09:34 PM #28 of 32
I love ferrets <3

My tabby cat plays the piano when she is hungry; she wanders up and down the keyboard and won't stop until someone gets her meal sorted. I can tell you it's annoying when you're trying to practice and she tries to do a duet >.<;

I don't know if this is unusual but my border collie doesn't play fetch, but catch. He sits in his bed with a toy (usually a tennis ball) and drops it out of his basket so it rolls over to you and then you have to throw it directly at him and he'll catch it *repeat*.

I knew a jack russell that was afraid of bottles, and if you tried to shake hands in front of him, he'd go ape-shit crazy. He was also afraid of gas masks, but then I suppose any animal would be, especially if the person wearing it was completely insane.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?

Last edited by Bernard Black; Oct 22, 2006 at 04:53 PM.
FallDragon
Good Chocobo

Member 2657

Level 14.90

Mar 2006

Old Oct 22, 2006, 04:47 PM Local time: Oct 22, 2006, 11:47 PM #29 of 32
I remember walking my grandma's great dane a few years ago, he stood about 4'6", fairly intimidating dog. Well whenever we'd get near a flag he'd get frightened of it and shy away from it, refusing to keep walking on the sidewalk if it was there. I had no clue why... I can't imagine a traumatic experience happening with flags.

It was also funny when a chihuahau would come running out of this bush from the neighbor's yard to bark at him and he'd just stare down like "what is this thing?"

I was speaking idiomatically.
Freelance
"Roads? Where we're going, we don't need roads."

Member 201

Level 37.85

Mar 2006

Old Oct 22, 2006, 10:05 PM #30 of 32
@Chibi Neko, CUTE FERRET!!! The plooshie is so cute too!!!! Thanks for sharing them with me :3

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > General Discussion > Unusual pet habits