Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > General Discussion
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

acne on chin and forehead

Bredow
Banned

Member 2835

Level 10.40

Mar 2006

Old Aug 24, 2006, 08:50 AM #1 of 17
acne on chin and forehead

how do i get rid of this w/o doctor?

i heard rumours of peroxide, alcohol, and soap....

any tricks you guys use or know? its jsut on my chin and forehead so its kinda wierd...and they only come at a few at a time, but they are annoying and make me look worse

thanks

Jam it back in, in the dark.
Franky Mikey
Bonkler

Member 6

Level 39.27

Feb 2006

Old Aug 24, 2006, 10:51 AM Local time: Aug 24, 2006, 05:51 PM #2 of 17
Moved to ANGST (that's where you ask for advice on personal issues).

I'm afraid I have no miracle tips to offer (though I've heard rumours about toothpaste working wonders), but in my experience, the best way to avoid acne issues is a healthy lifestyle. I've noticed I'm much more likely to break out when I pull all-nighters, skip meals, neglect to shave/wash and stuff.

Oh, and god help you if you scratch it. Though I know it's hard to resist sometimes...

There's nowhere I can't reach.

[ recordings |videos| blog ]
[ 18:14:09 ] [ +Garr ] Setting up form unreal troanmetn
YO PITTSBURGH MIKE HERE

no

Member 74

Level 51.30

Mar 2006

Old Aug 24, 2006, 10:57 AM Local time: Aug 24, 2006, 07:57 AM #3 of 17
Drink lots and lots of water. No soft drinks, or other methods of injecting kilos of sugar into your bloodstream. No chocolate. Eat healthily and excercise. It works wonders.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
Scarletdeath
♪♫ SCARLET●D ♫♪

Member 87

Level 26.97

Mar 2006

Old Aug 24, 2006, 11:07 AM Local time: Aug 25, 2006, 12:07 AM #4 of 17
Besides the water part, wash your face often, especially after you've been to someplace dusty, or when your face is really oily. Try to use organic soap, so the chemicals won't dry up your face entirely.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
blue
blue

Member 6459

Level 22.39

May 2006

Old Aug 24, 2006, 11:36 AM #5 of 17
Originally Posted by Capo
Drink lots and lots of water. No soft drinks, or other methods of injecting kilos of sugar into your bloodstream. No chocolate. Eat healthily and excercise. It works wonders.
Yeah, I was wondering that. Does this mean that switching to diet soda should help? 'Cause I was drinkin' 3-4 sodas a day, but switching to diet didn't help my acne (though I'm sure it helped me in other ways).

I was speaking idiomatically.
Scarletdeath
♪♫ SCARLET●D ♫♪

Member 87

Level 26.97

Mar 2006

Old Aug 24, 2006, 11:41 AM Local time: Aug 25, 2006, 12:41 AM #6 of 17
Soda is soda. Diet soda or whatever soda doesn't help in anything in anyway. Oh wait, soda actually helps to deteriorate your voice and helps you put on weight. Cut soda and drink more water for a healthier lifestyle.

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
YO PITTSBURGH MIKE HERE

no

Member 74

Level 51.30

Mar 2006

Old Aug 24, 2006, 11:51 AM Local time: Aug 24, 2006, 08:51 AM #7 of 17
Originally Posted by blue
Yeah, I was wondering that. Does this mean that switching to diet soda should help? 'Cause I was drinkin' 3-4 sodas a day, but switching to diet didn't help my acne (though I'm sure it helped me in other ways).
It still has tons of other bad crap in it. Like Scarlet said, just try switching to water for a while. You'll probably even feel healthier.

FELIPE NO
splur
Chocobo

Member 2496

Level 14.14

Mar 2006

Old Aug 24, 2006, 12:13 PM #8 of 17
Wash your face in the morning, when you get home from w/e you're doing during the day and before you sleep. It doesn't have to be anything special, it can be as simple as using a wet cloth to using those special soaps/facial cleansers. I simply use a wet cloth.

After that, ya like it was said earlier, drink more water. It might be due to the fact you have long hair (bangs) and facial hair. Is that the case?

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?
[RIGHT]
blue
blue

Member 6459

Level 22.39

May 2006

Old Aug 24, 2006, 12:20 PM #9 of 17
Originally Posted by Scarletdeath
Soda is soda. Diet soda or whatever soda doesn't help in anything in anyway. Oh wait, soda actually helps to deteriorate your voice and helps you put on weight. Cut soda and drink more water for a healthier lifestyle.
Sadly, I hate water. I dunno... if I drink a lot of water, I just feel yech. So I figured... if I'm gonna drink soda no matter what, might as well pick the one that kills me slower.

Besides, diet soda doesn't cause you to gain weight. It can cause you to crave sugar, the eating of which would cause you to gain weight.

Fleshy Fun-Bridge
Hi there!

Member 907

Level 22.05

Mar 2006

Old Aug 24, 2006, 12:26 PM #10 of 17
Even better, drink tea

There's nowhere I can't reach.
---
blue
blue

Member 6459

Level 22.39

May 2006

Old Aug 24, 2006, 12:31 PM #11 of 17
Originally Posted by ElectricSheep
Even better, drink tea
Well sure the European Journal of Clinical Nutrition says that! But it's even worse for your teeth than coke, isn't it?? That's the only thing that worries me about it. Personally, I like tea. But my teeth aren't exactly pearly white.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
YO PITTSBURGH MIKE HERE

no

Member 74

Level 51.30

Mar 2006

Old Aug 24, 2006, 12:38 PM Local time: Aug 24, 2006, 09:38 AM #12 of 17
As long as you brush your teeth regularly you can drink most anything and they'll be just fine.

Most amazing jew boots
TheReverend
Rising Above The Rest

Member 4709

Level 26.30

Apr 2006

Old Aug 24, 2006, 12:59 PM Local time: Aug 24, 2006, 11:59 AM #13 of 17
I find my facial hair gives me more acne then anything else like oily skin.

I have looong hair that rest on my forehead. I've never had any acne problems there. My chin/cheeks/neck area where I shave though, is very hard to keep acne-free. I think it comes from agitation while shaving... Dang sensitive skin. What can you do?

I was speaking idiomatically.
~ Ready To Strike ~
:Currently Playing: League Of Legends(PC), Skyrim(PC), Golden Sun: Lost Age(GBA), Twilight Princess(Wii), Portal2(PC), Dragon Warrior II(NES), Metroid Prime 2: Echoes(GC)
Dee
Dive for your memory

Member 1285

Level 26.51

Mar 2006

Old Aug 25, 2006, 02:46 AM Local time: Aug 25, 2006, 02:46 AM #14 of 17
I used to have a bad case of acne and really, I just think it's hormones. There comes a period of months (or a couple years) where it gets bad, and no matter what you do it won't go away. What I recommend is that you wash your face 3x a day with facial cleanser. Avoid touching your face. And just eat a lot of fruits and vegetables. I won't expect fantastic improvement, but it's better than nothing. Once the period of acne wears off, continue keeping care, because sometimes when a stressful time occurs (finals, etc) it may come up again, but not as harshly.

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
knkwzrd
you know i'm ready to party because my pants have a picture of ice cream cake on them

Member 482

Level 45.24

Mar 2006

Old Aug 25, 2006, 02:52 AM Local time: Aug 25, 2006, 01:52 AM #15 of 17
Originally Posted by Dayvon
I find my facial hair gives me more acne then anything else like oily skin.
It seems I've had the opposite experience of many of you. When I started growing facial hair, acne almost stopped entirely. Perhaps it was due to some unrelated occurence.

FELIPE NO
YO PITTSBURGH MIKE HERE

no

Member 74

Level 51.30

Mar 2006

Old Aug 25, 2006, 01:35 PM Local time: Aug 25, 2006, 10:35 AM #16 of 17
Originally Posted by knkwzrd
It seems I've had the opposite experience of many of you. When I started growing facial hair, acne almost stopped entirely. Perhaps it was due to some unrelated occurence.
I've actually noticed the same exact thing. But that just might mean that the acne phase of my life was over, and facial hair was my reward. But who knows.

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?
Void
i turn black thoughts to red

Member 6792

Level 11.90

May 2006

Old Aug 25, 2006, 02:31 PM #17 of 17
When I have facial hair I don't have as much acne, I agree. Either it's because the facial hair covers it up, or shaving causes the pores to become irritated or something.

Use benzol peroxide [I think I spelt it right], and just be healthy overall. I never had a full-out pizza face problem, but I had them come and go. Try to resist popping them though, because they will probably scar.

The only way out is through.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > General Discussion > acne on chin and forehead