Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > General Discussion
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

AH! I have gray hairs

WolfDemon
Grub Killer

Member 737

Level 27.82

Mar 2006

Old Aug 22, 2006, 01:35 PM Local time: Aug 22, 2006, 10:35 AM #26 of 29
Every once in a while I used to get random, 2 or 3 inch long hairs coming out of my face that were gray. Bit of an annoyance, but nothing a quick pluck couldn't fix.

I wouldn't mind having gray/white at the ends of my hair like highlights, but I don't think I'd be able to get that done. My hair's too dark and it'd never show up. I'd have to bleach my hair and dye the rest of it dark again, and that's really more trouble than it's worth. I'll just wait it out and hope for gray sides, a la Mr. Fantastic.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
SouthJag
Gold Chocobo

Member 1189

Level 30.45

Mar 2006

Old Aug 22, 2006, 01:58 PM Local time: Aug 22, 2006, 01:58 PM #27 of 29
Well, I turned 24 about a month and a half ago...

...and I'm going bald. Not just one or two here and there. Fucking parents with their GENES. Mom's got a widow's peak (and thus I get a receding hair line) and Dad's got naturally thin hair (which means I get hair that falls out). Sigh. I saw a picture of myself when I was six, and I had SO MUCH HAIR. Now I don't.

Still've got enough to do stuff with I guess. Thinkin I might as well shave my head though, and just get it over with. Bald and beautiful, baby.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.

Reading --
Bleach, Claymore, Chun Rhang Yhur Jhun, NOW,
Zero: Beginning of the Coffin, Black God,
Twelve Kingdoms (novels), History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi
Watching --
Bleach
Playing --
Fable II, Valkyria Chronicles, Guitar Hero: World Tour,
Star Ocean: First Departure, LittleBigPlanet,
MegaMan 9, Mirror's Edge
Blanka
Syklis Green

Member 1209

Level 8.12

Mar 2006

Old Aug 22, 2006, 01:59 PM Local time: Aug 22, 2006, 02:59 PM #28 of 29
Gray hair runs in my family, which I highly dislike. I have a few grays here and there, but nothing to worry me... yet =P

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
daguuy
I am IronMan

Member 3545

Level 6.69

Mar 2006

Old Aug 22, 2006, 09:00 PM Local time: Aug 22, 2006, 08:00 PM #29 of 29
my hair's been constantly getting lighter but not many grey hairs. it'll probably get white before too long though

I was speaking idiomatically.
Gamboy64 says "AAAIIIIIEEEKKKK!!!!!!" go to DAGUUY.TK! click the pic!

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > General Discussion > AH! I have gray hairs