Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > General Discussion
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Mail forwarding-ness?

Xexxhoshi
ボクの彼氏はどこにいる?

Member 1523

Level 13.14

Mar 2006

Old Jul 8, 2006, 07:07 PM Local time: Jul 9, 2006, 01:07 AM #1 of 2
Mail forwarding-ness?

Right, ok. So I do not live in the US, before we start.

Anyway, there are many a product I would like to get, (for one those DAMN billabong "road to nowhere" shorts, which, even though I hate overpriced clothing, these things fucking pwn, for another a pair of Osiris D3's, size 13, red and black, 2001 version) which refuse to ship outside the US. Every shop I've seen is all "NO WE DON'T SHIP OUTSIDE THE US RARRRGGH MISERABLE BASTARDS ARE WE."

So I came across this site, right?

http://www.myus.com/

Mail forwarding, not too shabby. A bit of a steep price (for me) but whatever.

But before I save up a bunch of money to have super greatness sent to me one day when I have the money, I just wanted to ask about these US to anywhere mailforwarding things. Is this a yay or a nay? Are there other things I could do? Are there better mail forwarding companies out there?

In the end I'm just wondering if this is a yay or a nay, and why. >_> In theory it seems like the perfect thing, but I just know there must be a catch of sorts somewhere because rarely does anything appear so well like this.

Most amazing jew boots
Fatt
When the moon hits your eye...

Member 238

Level 16.01

Mar 2006

Old Jul 8, 2006, 08:14 PM Local time: Jul 8, 2006, 08:14 PM #2 of 2
I do a lot of forwarding internationally because I used to work at a UPS Store, and I take care of moving merchandise internationally for my buddy Shani Davis. Forwarding merchandise is an expensive business, and sometimes you'll lose your merchandise all together because of bad customs forms, careless packers, lost in shipping, etc.

If you want a real cheap way to receive your merchandise, PM me and I can take care of you. If you would rather trust a third party, do a search for "carriers" and "couriers", because those will be the people who can do that stuff.

One more thing!! Don't forget this!! Customs is always a bitch, regardless of what country you are shipping to. Used merchandise is usually not taxed at all, and I've seen new merchandise be taxed up to 300% of their declared value. Also, if you don't have enough dough to pay for the duties upon arrival, usually the carrier or courier responsible will just abandon the package all together. Good luck!

There's nowhere I can't reach.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > General Discussion > Mail forwarding-ness?