Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

What are you reading?

Talec
Dandelion Cysts

Member 802

Level 26.92

Mar 2006

Old Aug 2, 2013, 04:34 PM #1 of 46
I just recently finished Mother of Winter and Icefalcon's Quest, post-trilogy sequels to Barbara Hambly's Darwath Trilogy. I read the original novels seven years ago, reread them last month and then continued on to the sequels. Despite being written over the course of a decade-or-so after the originals were done (with other, unrelated novels sandwiched in between), they didn't feel like they were especially disjointed tone-wise. <3

Jam it back in, in the dark.
Talec
Dandelion Cysts

Member 802

Level 26.92

Mar 2006

Old Aug 18, 2014, 10:21 PM #2 of 46
I have so many things to read. Yesterday I finally got around to reading the two volumes of Rosario+Vampire that I got while moving/being in AL! Legit one of my favorite in-progress manga.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Talec
Dandelion Cysts

Member 802

Level 26.92

Mar 2006

Old Dec 27, 2016, 07:09 PM #3 of 46
I just recently finished the three-volume Japanese in MangaLand, which has a very weeb title and appearance but is actually really good at teaching basic Japanese grammar. My favorite part is how it doesn't assume I remember grammar terms that I learned when I was 7. :V what the fuck is a gerund

It does have a slight typo infestation, and some odd errors that I can only assume are carry-overs from being translated from (spain) Spanish, but as long as you maintain basic awareness they're really easy to notice

I KNOW BASIC GRAMMAR NOW this is exciting!

How ya doing, buddy?

Tags
vonnegutforce

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre > What are you reading?