|
||
|
|
|||||||
| Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis. |
|
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).
|
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools |
I'm dying to see this movie, but none of my friends here at school think Jackass is funny.
![]() Jam it back in, in the dark. |
Is it funnier if they're 15 year old girls?
There's nowhere I can't reach. |
But what about when they were running around the streets of Tokyo wearing the giant Panda outfits harassing the 15 year old girls.
![]() This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it. |