Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

What are you reading?

RacinReaver
Never Forget

Member 7

Level 44.22

Feb 2006

Old Jan 29, 2012, 11:56 PM Local time: Jan 29, 2012, 09:56 PM #1 of 46
Man, I love Steinbeck. Travels with Charley was a ton of fun, though he did get a little bit BACK IN MY DAY in some parts of the book (even though I've driven across the country three times I'd still love to do it on all back roads because of him).

My parents got me a Kindle Touch for Christmas and I've really been enjoying it a lot. I raided the Kindle store and got a bunch of free books. So far I've gone through a handful of books, and enjoyed all of them but one thoroughly. Trying to figure out what I want to read next, so I guess I'll give an update when I figure that out.

One of the things I read was Jonathan Swift's essay, "A Modest Proposal." Man, that is epic trolling from the early eighteenth century.

Jam it back in, in the dark.
RacinReaver
Never Forget

Member 7

Level 44.22

Feb 2006

Old Jan 31, 2012, 09:41 AM Local time: Jan 31, 2012, 07:41 AM #2 of 46
I thought Catcher in the Rye was still an enjoyable read, you just have to take it for what it is. Some dude bitching about how everything else sucks, and he's better than everyone else because he can swear a lot.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
RacinReaver
Never Forget

Member 7

Level 44.22

Feb 2006

Old Jul 28, 2013, 02:30 PM Local time: Jul 28, 2013, 12:30 PM #3 of 46
If you liked I, Robot you should give the Foundation series a shot. Look up a list with the order he actually wrote the books since there's, like, two prequels and two sequels after the trilogy ends which weren't necessarily written in an order that makes a lot of sense.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.

Tags
vonnegutforce

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre > What are you reading?