|
||
|
|
|||||||
| Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis. |
|
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).
|
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools |
Jam it back in, in the dark. |
|
Only 7 noms so far btw
2 points: FM Sound Module Maniax - 4operators 2 points: Scurge: Hive (Game Rip) - Forest Field Research Laboratory 1 point: INSTANT BRAIN Perfect Sound Track - Detective 1 point: Sega Rally 2 Re-Arrange Album another entries - Soul On Desert Well I'm glad Forest Field Research Laboratory is getting support from electric-type Pokemon and human beings, because glib prodding of orion aside it really is my favorite from the game. So spooky, so rhythmy, so cool. Speaking of things that are my favorite: 4operators. This is my favorite. This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it. |
Oh shit I forgot to cl
1). [15] INSTANT BRAIN Perfect Sound Track - Detective 2). [14/8.5] FM Sound Module Maniax - 4operators 3). [14/7.5] Scurge: Hive (Game Rip) - Forest Field Research Laboratory 4). [8/5.5] Sega Rally 2 Re-Arrange Album another entries - Soul On Desert 5). [8/5] Waker - The Earth's Restoration 6). [6] Nintendo DS Pokémon Black · White Super Music Collection - High Link 7). [4] Dragon Valor (Game Rip) - Border Fortress 8). [3] Nekketsu Kouha Kunio Kun Music Collection - Vs Riddle, Team Theme Most amazing jew boots |
Yuppers.
I was speaking idiomatically. |