|
||
|
|
|||||||
| Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis. |
|
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).
|
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools |
Song of the Week - WEEK 267 Voting/WEEK 268 Nominating
Song of the Week. 250 Weeks and counting.
Week 267 Voting is surprisingly western. Week 268 Nominating is not really sure how that happened. Tracks: Get the Flash Player to play this audio file: Crapman (Game Rip) - Track 12 Get the Flash Player to play this audio file: Drill Dozer (Game Rip) - Skullker Drill Missile (Area 6) Get the Flash Player to play this audio file: Formula 1 Simulator (C64 Game Rip) - Track 1 Get the Flash Player to play this audio file: Globulous Original Soundtrack - Dawn Oblique Get the Flash Player to play this audio file: Metropolis Street Racer (Game Rip) - Outside In Get the Flash Player to play this audio file: Tunnel B1 Soundtrack - Nemesis Get the Flash Player to play this audio file: Turok 2: Seeds of Evil (GBC Game Rip) - Base Stage Voting Rules: Voters must distribute 6 points among the 7 nominees, giving points to at least 3 songs, giving no song more than 3 points, and giving no more than one of their choices 3 points. Possible ways of voting include: Spoiler:
Notes: Please remember to upload your nominations to the SotW server! Uploaded noms mean a faster, smoother SotW experience for everyone. Server information: Spoiler:
Nominating: The Nominations Queue can be found here. The rules for nominating can be found here. Most amazing jew boots |
There's nowhere I can't reach. |
lawl 5 noms
Additional Spam:
This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it. |
3 points: Drill Dozer (Game Rip) - Skullker Drill Missile (Area 6) 2 points: Metropolis Street Racer (Game Rip) - Outside In 1 point: Formula 1 Simulator (C64 Game Rip) - Track 1 I put off listening to Pokemon music for the longest time. I played RBY and the music was okay but nothing I really loved, and I generally wasn't fond of the bits and pieces that showed up in the BSC. But the thing that always needled me and eventually got me to do it was that Drill Dozer's soundtrack is so dang good. Love the hyperactive compositions, and the sound programming is some of the best on the GBA. Skullker Drill Missile is the most over the top of the lot, which is pretty much why it's my favorite from the game. Go Ichinose is gr8 heck yes Richard Jacques time <33333 Draconis I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body? |
Hahahaha we got 8 take that Muzza
1). [14] Globulous Original Soundtrack - Dawn Oblique 2-t). [10/6] Drill Dozer (Game Rip) - Skullker Drill Missile (Area 6) 2-t). [10/6] Metropolis Street Racer (Game Rip) - Outside In 4). [8] Formula 1 Simulator (C64 Game Rip) - Track 1 5). [7] Crapman (Game Rip) - Track 12 6). [6] Tunnel B1 Soundtrack - Nemesis 7). [5] Turok 2: Seeds of Evil (GBC Game Rip) - Base Stage The ordering of second and third place isn't terribly important except for bragging rights, but the site kind of requires a decision, so rather than looking for someone to tiebreak it and make this go any longer I just threw them both into ChocoDecide. Spoiler:
I was speaking idiomatically. |
(megathanks) Most amazing jew boots |