Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

So what are you listening to lately?

i am good at jokes
LUCKY!!!

Member 25652

Level 30.58

Oct 2007

Old Jul 9, 2014, 11:16 AM Local time: Jul 9, 2014, 12:16 PM 1 #1 of 10
I had been listening to a lot of LCD Soundsystem and Arctic Monkeys, bands that Denicalis introduced me to. Also A bunch of stuff my mom had on CD that I copied to my phone over the weekend, I helped her organize her ~2000 cd collection in a newly renovated music room of my folks' house. Also my Grateful Dead So Many Roads 5-disc set that I just got out of my boxes that I hadn't opened since moving more than a year ago out of sheer heartache.

But at the present moment, I'm listening to Queen Live at Wembley '86, a 2-disc set that I once owned and had lent to a friend when we were young teenagers (read 13-ish) and had never gotten back, and he told me lately that it had been scrapped at some point in the 18 years between. And so, in memory of those discs I'm giving it another listen all those years later. Awesome recording!

Jam it back in, in the dark.

Juggle dammit

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre > So what are you listening to lately?