Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Pre-Pre-E3 Wii thread
Closed Thread

russ
Go-kart track, grocery store, those remote control boats...

Member 222

Level 36.56

Mar 2006

Old Apr 28, 2006, 03:29 PM Local time: Apr 28, 2006, 02:29 PM #1 of 364
Originally Posted by MetheGelfling
I totally agree Malmer. While online multiplayer is pretty awesome, for me, nothing beats couch multiplayer with your best buddies. I love going to people's houses and sitting around for hours drinking beer and playing co-op games like X-men Legends and stuff. The competitive couch games are great too, cause if somebody pisses you off... you're right there to slug them. I'm imagining my friends and I beating the crap out of each other with those Wii controllers. Hopefully they're pretty sturdy
Of course my most dear video gaming memories come from freshman year when everyone on my hall spent all their free time in my room playing 4 player Bond {goldeneye64}. Thousands upon thousands of matches. I think there were eight or so of us who regularly attended. Games would usually start pretty low key, but after an hour or so, everyone was so intense. There was a lot of screaming and yelling. Playing -10 health with pistols only is so much fun when you have a game with 4 players who are all of comparable skill level.

Most amazing jew boots
I didn't say I wouldn't go fishin' with the man.
All I'm sayin' is, if he comes near me, I'll put him in the wall.
russ
Go-kart track, grocery store, those remote control boats...

Member 222

Level 36.56

Mar 2006

Old Apr 28, 2006, 04:22 PM Local time: Apr 28, 2006, 03:22 PM #2 of 364
So what you're saying is that if I registered Wii as pretty much anything I wanted for myself, right now, I could prevent Nintendo from releasing it under that moniker and perhaps they would have to choose something good, like N5 for instance?

There's nowhere I can't reach.
I didn't say I wouldn't go fishin' with the man.
All I'm sayin' is, if he comes near me, I'll put him in the wall.
Closed Thread

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming > Pre-Pre-E3 Wii thread