Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > General Discussion
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

If you want it, steal it!

Vivace119
Wonderful Chocobo

Member 1279

Level 21.27

Mar 2006

Old Sep 15, 2006, 02:05 PM Local time: Sep 15, 2006, 08:05 PM #1 of 69
There have been many games that I have owned and stupidly lent to unreliable people who have never returned them. I must have lost at least 5 games this way.

Also, I was devastated when my N64 (and all the games) was stolen when my house was broken into. The main problem with this was losing Goldeneye, which was very popular at the time (when it first came out):- sold out in every store for months.

On a much less serious note, I used to lose so much stationary (pens, pencils, etc) in school because people decide to borrow mine and never return.

Jam it back in, in the dark.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > General Discussion > If you want it, steal it!