Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Hotel Dusk: Room 215 [DS]
Closed Thread

Reznor
Good Chocobo

Member 336

Level 19.24

Mar 2006

Old May 14, 2006, 07:47 PM #1 of 5
Hotel Dusk: Room 215 [DS]

"The DS continues to be the handheld platform of choice for adventures, as Nintendo recently announced that Hotel Dusk: Room 215 is now in production.

Developed by Cing, the studio behind last year's Another Code (Trace Memory in North America), the new game takes place in Los Angeles in the year 1979. Playing as Kyle Hyde, a former cop now working as a salesman, you'll find yourself in an old hotel in search of a missing friend. In the hotel, you'll discover a strange room where wishes are granted; a room that clearly holds the secrets to the disappearance of your friend, and it's up to you to unravel the mystery.

The game features hand-sketched graphics, giving it a unique, gritty visual style, and players will hold the DS "like a book" so that the screens are left and right rather than top and bottom. The touch screen will be used to "grill characters, search for clues and solve mystifying puzzles."

No release date has yet been announced, but in the meantime, you can check out the game's official website to view a short trailer."

Official Site: Videos and Images

This game looks to be pretty good so far. It reminds me of Deja Vu. I'd say more, but right now, there's a storm, and my AIRnet is CRAPnet.

Jam it back in, in the dark.
Gechmir
Did you see anything last night?

Member 629

Level 46.64

Mar 2006

Old May 14, 2006, 08:17 PM Local time: May 14, 2006, 08:17 PM #2 of 5
Deja Vu indeed. Very nostalgic to see a game like that ;D I hope it comes here, because it already has my attention. Rrrgh... **crosses fingers**

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Hey, maybe you should try that thing Chie was talking about.

Rockgamer
(OH CRAP. IT'S THE DUKE)

Member 370

Level 43.75

Mar 2006

Old May 14, 2006, 08:19 PM Local time: May 14, 2006, 07:19 PM #3 of 5
Sorry, but there is already a thread about this game.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
Gechmir
Did you see anything last night?

Member 629

Level 46.64

Mar 2006

Old May 14, 2006, 08:21 PM Local time: May 14, 2006, 08:21 PM #4 of 5
O snap!

Time to subscribe to another thread >_>; Had no idea about this game.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
Hey, maybe you should try that thing Chie was talking about.

Infernal Monkey
TEAM MENSA

Member 15

Level 45.57

Feb 2006

Old May 14, 2006, 09:45 PM Local time: May 15, 2006, 12:45 PM #5 of 5
RIIIIIIIIDGE RAAAAAAAACER!

I was speaking idiomatically.
Closed Thread

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming > Hotel Dusk: Room 215 [DS]