Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

One free week of Xbox Live!!

SketchTheArtist
"I did a 'Full-Cycle'."

Member 2373

Level 22.69

Mar 2006

Old Apr 14, 2006, 11:56 AM Local time: Apr 14, 2006, 01:56 PM #1 of 4
One free week of Xbox Live!!

We today learned about an upcoming event, to be officially unveiled tomorrow. Microsoft, sponsored by Adidas, will host a whole week of free Xbox Live gold gaming, and is also giving the community alot of free stuff on the Marketplace. More info inside!

The week starts on Monday, 8th of May at 08:01 GMT/09:01 CET and ends Monday 15th of May at 07:59 GMT / 08:59 CET. They are also promising that new free Marketplace content - trailers, demos and exclusive gamer pictures will be released each day, but the titles are yet to be announced. Don't forget that it is the E3 week though!
So, what does Adidas have to do with this? Well, the week is of course about football, named "Xbox Live™ Football Free-For-All". It will give you a chance to play Fifa World Cup 2006, to win matches and end up as number #1 on the leaderboards (if you're good enough). If you're still number one on the 24th, you'll be qualified for the Xbox Cup in Germany this summer, and represent your country there.
The silver Xbox Live membership will magically (and automatically) turn into a gold membership on the 8th, so you silver-players out there, start practicing and promise to be good when you'll go online and see how the Xbox 360 really is supposed to be used!

Most amazing jew boots
Skëtch's DVD Collection!
----------------------------------------
Tube
Modenator

Member 88

Level 16.94

Mar 2006

Old Apr 14, 2006, 02:49 PM Local time: Apr 14, 2006, 01:49 PM #2 of 4
Good thing I have a paid membership. I'd feel filthy knowing I'm getting a free week like a beggar thanks to some football/sports affiliate.

For realz though, why even buy a membership anymore. Next time it'll be like "free Xbox LIVE year sponsored by EA" and advertisements will just pop-up at 5 minute intervals while you're connected.

There's nowhere I can't reach.

Jurassic Park Chocolate Raptor
Reactor online.
Sensors online.
Weapons online.
All systems nominal.

Member 80

Level 56.91

Mar 2006

Old Apr 15, 2006, 02:25 PM Local time: Apr 15, 2006, 01:25 PM #3 of 4
Haha Tube. Inbetween every game, there would be a mandatory 5 minute commercial for Madden that you would HAVE to watch. Oh god, the horror

On a related note, I just hope they go back to giving free trial MONTHS with games instead of free trial weekends. When I opened up Burnout Revenge, even though I had a gold membership, I was saddened by the fact that the free XBL period included in the game was for a mere 48 hours. What the hell.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
Zeal
I'm back lol.

Member 4597

Level 9.94

Apr 2006

Old Apr 20, 2006, 03:46 PM #4 of 4
This is pretty pointless, considering there's not really a game on Live worth playing anymore.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming > One free week of Xbox Live!!