Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > Help Desk
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

IMDB.com trailers

Maico
─ ─╘Don't rob me of my ─ ─ hate: It's all I have.

Member 4527

Level 17.53

Apr 2006

Old Aug 21, 2006, 12:35 AM Local time: Aug 20, 2006, 10:35 PM #1 of 3
IMDB.com trailers

Can someone go to the IMDB.com website and just look at any trailer for any movie you want. For some reason when I click on a trailer to play using Windows Media Player 300k broadband link, the trailer plays superfast and the voices sound like chipmunks. I don't know why this is happening, but it's annoying as hell. There are options on it to slow playback down or speed it up, but that doesn't help to make it play normal. Is anyone else having this problem, or is there something wrong with my Windows Media Player?

Most amazing jew boots
Musharraf
So Call Me Maybe

Member 20

Level 52.53

Feb 2006

Old Aug 21, 2006, 01:31 AM Local time: Aug 21, 2006, 07:31 AM #2 of 3
I just watched some trailers the other day, for example the Silent Hill trailer, and it just worked fine for me. Also, I don't need WMP for it, the trailer plays directly on the IMDB page, maybe you should check your internet settings.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Maico
─ ─╘Don't rob me of my ─ ─ hate: It's all I have.

Member 4527

Level 17.53

Apr 2006

Old Aug 21, 2006, 02:09 AM Local time: Aug 21, 2006, 12:09 AM #3 of 3
Which internet settings are you talking about? In the meantime, I tried to upgrade to WMP version 10, and the movies appear to be playing at normal speed, but now there is no audio to the clips at all. I'm using the latest Firefox browser as well. Bah, so many computer problems, why can't things just work right.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > Help Desk > IMDB.com trailers