Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Music and Trading > General Game Music Discussion
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Ephemeral Fantasia (Reiselied) music composer?

Skelerex

Member 31219

Level 2.74

Jul 2008

Old Jul 17, 2008, 01:22 AM Local time: Jul 16, 2008, 11:22 PM #1 of 7
Ephemeral Fantasia (Reiselied) music composer?

I cannot figure out who wrote the music to this game. I would like to put something more suitable than "KONAMI" in the MP3 tag's artist field. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Jam it back in, in the dark.
Muzza
love me

Member 3476

Level 53.02

Mar 2006

Old Jul 17, 2008, 01:41 AM Local time: Jul 17, 2008, 04:41 PM #2 of 7
Well in the .txt I have associated with the game rip of it, apparently Waichiro Ozaki is the composer, a person I've never heard of before. Attached the txt in question for reference.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Attached Files
File Type: txt 000 Tracklist.txt (6.5 KB, 7 views)
Skelerex

Member 31219

Level 2.74

Jul 2008

Old Jul 17, 2008, 02:17 AM Local time: Jul 17, 2008, 12:17 AM #3 of 7
Thank you. Do you mind pointing me in the direction of the rip? I was sure one hadn't been done yet. I had seen some random guitar plucks called Ephemeral Fantasia at one point, but had not seen a real rip. If the rip sounds good, I will stop doing mine.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
Muzza
love me

Member 3476

Level 53.02

Mar 2006

Old Jul 17, 2008, 02:29 AM Local time: Jul 17, 2008, 05:29 PM #4 of 7
I know this sounds weird, but I only have two files related to this rip on my computer, the .txt and a random mp3. So sorry, no I can't direct you to it; I forget where I downloaded these two tidbits myself! I uploaded the mp3 track for you to compare/judge quality etc though. (The txt states that this is a V0 rip, so I'd imagine it's good quality.)

Also, how is the music for this game? I've read reviews, and apparently this is a music-focused game?

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
Attached Files
File Type: mp3 030 Letter (Loreille's Letter).mp3 (1.99 MB, 10 views)
Skelerex

Member 31219

Level 2.74

Jul 2008

Old Jul 17, 2008, 02:45 AM Local time: Jul 17, 2008, 12:45 AM #5 of 7
Thank you again for the attachment. You have been a big help. The quality seems pretty good. He even looped the track. However, I did read in the info file that he recorded the Pattimo guitar tracks with a line-in. I found a way to take even those directly from the CD, so they should sound a little better. I may just continue with my rip. VBR has improved a bit since 2001 anyway.

The game is very music based. You play the role of a musician / composer hired to play for a King's wedding. The act of playing for him (and others as well) is actually a minigame involving gameplay almost identical to what is seen now in Guitar Hero. There are a couple different button configurations to choose from, and there are only 3 frets instead of 5.

The gameplay itself requires a lot of patience, and progressing in the storyline is a total puzzle. It is a hard game to appreciate, but I enjoy it. The music really is the highlight though. There are the tracks that make me grimace, but it has plenty of great tracks. Amongst those great tracks are the gems that I have listened to over and over again, even since 2001.

If nobody comes up with a way to obtain the rip, I will definitely finish mine and host it here. I don't know if you're interested, but I attached a track I really enjoy to this reply.

I was speaking idiomatically.
Attached Files
File Type: mp3 Gallhint.mp3 (2.22 MB, 8 views)
Muzza
love me

Member 3476

Level 53.02

Mar 2006

Old Jul 17, 2008, 03:45 AM Local time: Jul 17, 2008, 06:45 PM #6 of 7
Thanks for the insightful post! The track you uploaded is quite nice, yeah. I might make a request thread in the Audio Requests forum for this rip, so perhaps wait a couple of days before you decide to go on with yours. I know it can be a bit of a downer when you're progressing through a game rip only to find one already exists for the game you're ripping. =X It's happened to me before!

So yeah, I'll be sure to let you know if I find any more info on the rip!

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
Skelerex

Member 31219

Level 2.74

Jul 2008

Old Jul 17, 2008, 04:06 AM Local time: Jul 17, 2008, 02:06 AM #7 of 7
You're welcome.

An existing rip does mean that the work I have put into my own rip may not come to fruition for anyone. It also means that I will not have to put anymore work into it. There is two sides to it. I will wait until your request has been made. Thank you very much.

FELIPE NO

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Music and Trading > General Game Music Discussion > Ephemeral Fantasia (Reiselied) music composer?