Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Music and Trading > General Game Music Discussion
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[SotW] Song of the Week - WEEK 190 Voting/WEEK 191 Nominating

orion_mk3
Rogues do it from behind.

Member 1865

Level 52.14

Mar 2006

Old Nov 5, 2009, 10:36 AM #1 of 46
Song of the Week - WEEK 190 Voting/WEEK 191 Nominating

Song of the Week. 175 Weeks and counting.
Week 190 Voting is locked down.
Week 191 Nominating is gagged and bagged.

Results:
1). [19/12.5] The Legend of Heroes Piano Collection - Dragon
2). [19/11] The Sims 2: Nightlife - The Sims Theme (Junkie XL remix)
3). [18] FantaVision Original Soundtrack - INFINITY (PRIMARY)
4). [17] Tekken 5 & Tekken Dark Resurrection Original Soundtrack - Pink Pop
5). [9] Twinkle Star Sprites - LONGING ~ RE-BIRTH (Ending & Staff Roll)
6). [7] Shinobi X (Game Rip) - Sakyou (Stage 2 Midboss)
7). [4] Max Payne (Game Rip) - Killer Suits
8). [3] Prince of Persia The Sands of Time Original Sound Track - Discover the Royal Chambers

Tracks:
Get the Flash Player to play this audio file: FantaVision Original Soundtrack - INFINITY (PRIMARY)
Get the Flash Player to play this audio file: The Legend of Heroes Piano Collection - Dragon
Get the Flash Player to play this audio file: Max Payne (Game Rip) - Killer Suits
Get the Flash Player to play this audio file: Prince of Persia The Sands of Time Original Sound Track - Discover the Royal Chambers
Get the Flash Player to play this audio file: Shinobi X (Game Rip) - Sakyou (Stage 2 Midboss)
Get the Flash Player to play this audio file: The Sims 2: Nightlife - The Sims Theme (Junkie XL remix)
Get the Flash Player to play this audio file: Tekken 5 & Tekken Dark Resurrection Original Soundtrack - Pink Pop
Get the Flash Player to play this audio file: Twinkle Star Sprites - LONGING ~ RE-BIRTH (Ending & Staff Roll)

Voting Rules:
Voters must distribute 6 points among the 8 nominees, giving points to at least 3 songs, giving no song more than 3 points, and giving no more than one of their choices 3 points. Possible ways of voting include:
Spoiler:
"Traditional"
Song1 - 3 pts.
Song2 - 2 pts.
Song3 - 1 pt.

"Even Stevens"
Song1 - 2 pts.
Song2 - 2 pts.
Song3 - 2 pts.

"Tough Decision"
Song1 - 2 pts.
Song2 - 2 pts.
Song3 - 1 pt.
Song4 - 1 pt.

"Nomination Bias"
Song1 - 3 pts.
Song2 - 1 pt.
Song3 - 1 pt.
Song4 - 1 pt.

"Indecisive"
Song1 - 2 pts.
Song2 - 1 pt.
Song3 - 1 pt.
Song4 - 1 pt.
Song5 - 1 pt.

"Shotgun Spread"
Song1 - 1 pt.
Song2 - 1 pt.
Song3 - 1 pt.
Song4 - 1 pt.
Song5 - 1 pt.
Song6 - 1 pt.

Notes:
Please remember to upload your nominations to the SotW server! Uploaded noms mean a faster, smoother SotW experience for everyone. Server information:
Spoiler:
* Host: ftp.sotw.info
* Username: nominations@sotw.info (that is the actual username; not an e-mail address)
* Password: gff
* Port: 21

Week 191 Nominating:
The Nominations Queue can be found here.
The rules for nominating can be found here.

Jam it back in, in the dark.
Crash "Long-Winded Wrong Answer" Landon
Zeio Nut

Member 14

Level 54.72

Feb 2006

Old Nov 5, 2009, 01:20 PM #2 of 46
It's freakin' Thursday. Doesn't it seem like the schedule for this is waaaaay off now?

I think this one should go until the end of next week so that things can get back to a more normalized pace.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Drakken
Abundant life

Member 2714

Level 43.03

Mar 2006

Old Nov 5, 2009, 01:51 PM #3 of 46
So I kind of stopped coming to GFF and taking part in SotW. I'm not sure why; I think it may have coincided with the beginning of the college semester and not being on the computer as much. Anyway, I see I missed a temporary transition to only six tracks; interesting. Also, I see someone refrained from protesting a nom because they didn't want to sound like me; got a laugh out of that.

Here's a nomination to help out with the current nom dearth. I'd vote too, but I didn't care for the selection of tracks this week and don't want to arbitrarily give out points.

Album: Ristar: The Shooting Star (Genesis rip)
Artist: Tomoko Sasaki
Track Title: Ring Rink
Track #: 10
Year: 1995
Info: From Juno's rip.

Comments: This was apparently in the BSC back in '04. I don't remember how far it got, but I imagine it should be OK. If too many people already know it, though, I'll be glad switch to another song from the game.

Not to go off-topic in this thread, but if someone could answer along with a SotW-related post - has there been any talk of an off-season music contest yet? Just curious.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
Check out my original music at my Soundcloud page!

Latest music rips (updated January 10, 2012):

SimCity DS - Jazz/ambient/electronic music including interesting reworkings of songs from the fantastic SimCity 3000 soundtrack
Cold Winter Original Game Music Score - Really cool; dark, full, emotional strings mixed with drums, piano, choir. Kind of like Furious Angels?

Play-Asia - Japanese CDs, game soundtracks, game imports, & more

Chuckster
Put the nostalgia straight into my veins

Member 321

Level 37.00

Mar 2006

Old Nov 5, 2009, 02:46 PM #4 of 46
ATTENTION ATTENTION

It's about time we had a theme week to liven things up around here. I pitched a couple ideas to Orion just to have a sounding board, and with his blessing I want to move forward with an idea for an upcoming week.

Unofficial title: One Minute (or Less) of Heaven

Explanation: Nominate your short songs that have no business being in this contest otherwise. I'll do so when I get home tonight. Do I have to say anything about it not looping, given we're running under a minute regardless?

Anyway, let's make the shortest but sweetest SotW possible. Who's in?

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
Zeio Nut

Member 14

Level 54.72

Feb 2006

Old Nov 5, 2009, 03:02 PM #5 of 46
Awesome. I had this idea, with the same exact theme, a few months ago, but my own head is as far as it got.

I am able to make another nomination right now, but I will hold off until we have eight people willing to participate and able to make simultaneous nominations.

But consider this post a placeholder for my participation in the theme week if it happens. I've had my nomination in mind since July.

I was speaking idiomatically.
Drakken
Abundant life

Member 2714

Level 43.03

Mar 2006

Old Nov 5, 2009, 03:04 PM #6 of 46
Count me in! That was actually one of the ideas I liked for the next non-BSC contest, so maybe this will end up serving as a prelude.

I guess this means my Ristar nom will be on hold till after the theme week (assuming this takes place).

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
Check out my original music at my Soundcloud page!

Latest music rips (updated January 10, 2012):

SimCity DS - Jazz/ambient/electronic music including interesting reworkings of songs from the fantastic SimCity 3000 soundtrack
Cold Winter Original Game Music Score - Really cool; dark, full, emotional strings mixed with drums, piano, choir. Kind of like Furious Angels?

Play-Asia - Japanese CDs, game soundtracks, game imports, & more

Ceft
Shadow Master

Member 17770

Level 23.80

Jan 2007

Old Nov 5, 2009, 03:41 PM #7 of 46
Album Title: DESIRE "THE ORIGIN" - RYU UMEMOTO RARE TRACKS Vol.2
Artist: Ryu Umemoto
Disc Number: 2 (of 2)
Track Number: 15
Track Title: Reflector (Unlimited)
Catalog Number: EMCA-0005
Year: 2008
Additional Information: Ryu Umemoto <3
Source: EMCA-0005: DESIRE "THE ORIGIN" - RYU UMEMOTO RARE TRACKS Vol.2 - VGMdb

EDIT: I doubt I'll go next week, but if I do, then ignore my nom.

FELIPE NO
ZiggyGo
Mountain Chocobo

Member 29067

Level 26.11

Mar 2008

Old Nov 5, 2009, 03:42 PM #8 of 46
Count me in as well. I'll think of some nominations within the next couple of days.

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?
orion_mk3

Member 1865

Level 52.14

Mar 2006

Old Nov 5, 2009, 04:20 PM #9 of 46
I'm ready willing and able to participate in Chuckster's themeweek. My existing nom can be kicked back to my next slot if it winds up happening next week. I've got a 58-sec beauty that's just begging for a go.

Most amazing jew boots
THE POWER OF WATER
listen here you little shit

Member 45

Level 48.64

Mar 2006

Old Nov 5, 2009, 06:23 PM Local time: Nov 5, 2009, 04:23 PM #10 of 46
It's freakin' Thursday. Doesn't it seem like the schedule for this is waaaaay off now?

I think this one should go until the end of next week so that things can get back to a more normalized pace.
I'm okay with this, if people want an extra week. I haven't felt particularly stressed about late starts because most everyone waits until the weekend to vote anyway, although last week had a low votal total based partly on the tracks being put up late.

Not to go off-topic in this thread, but if someone could answer along with a SotW-related post - has there been any talk of an off-season music contest yet? Just curious.
SuperSonic's been planning a Sonic series contest in his journal, but he hasn't said anything about it since July when he said he was thinking about getting nominations up in August or September so uh.

Unofficial title: One Minute (or Less) of Heaven

Explanation: Nominate your short songs that have no business being in this contest otherwise.
I've had a track with a thirty-two second loop length on my nomination list for months, and I assure you it has business being in this contest otherwise.

Undertale (PC, 2015)
Muzza
love me

Member 3476

Level 53.02

Mar 2006

Old Nov 5, 2009, 06:56 PM Local time: Nov 6, 2009, 09:56 AM #11 of 46
Sweet idea, Chuckster. I think that could be key to bringing momentum back to SotW: theme weeks. I'll be sure to find a < 1 minute track to nominate in the next few days or so! (How strict would the nomination criteria be though? Strictly 1 minute, or thereabouts?)

And would it be too far fetched to suggest freezing SotW until Monday or whatever, to help restore a certain sense of 'routine'?

Most amazing jew boots
Kaleb.G
Kaleb Grace

Member 13

Level 43.47

Feb 2006

Old Nov 5, 2009, 08:49 PM Local time: Nov 5, 2009, 05:49 PM #12 of 46

Honestly, I think voting should open/close around the day with the least voters. If most people are voting during the weekends, it makes more sense to close things out and start things up in the middle of the week.

Additional Spam:
I have a perfect nomination for a <1 min track. When are we planning to do this? Should my nomination be sent privately? I definitely want in.

Assuming I have enough time to nominate something before getting into the One Minute of Heaven week, here is my standard nomination:

=== Kaleb.G ===
* Album: PHANTASY STAR ONLINE Blue Burst EPISODE IV SOUND TRACK
* Artist: Hideaki Kobayashi
* Composer: ---
* Disc #: 1 of 1
* Track #: 02
* Track Title: Nostalgia in Solitude -PART1-
* Catalogue Number: N/A
* Year: 2005
* Additional Info: This album is awesome. Too bad I can't find anywhere to buy it.
* Source: N/A: Phantasy Star Online: Blue Burst Episode IV Sound Track - VGMdb, #gamemp3s
* File Location: nom folder; comin' on up

Again, this nomination should be postponed if it prevents me from entering into the One Minute of Heaven week. Thank you.

Last edited by Kaleb.G; Nov 5, 2009 at 09:12 PM. Reason: This member got a little too post happy.
ZiggyGo
Mountain Chocobo

Member 29067

Level 26.11

Mar 2008

Old Nov 6, 2009, 12:49 AM #13 of 46
Well, here's my One Minute (or Less) in Heaven nomination (are we posting them here?):

Album: Chaos World
Composers: Iku Mizutani, Hiroyuki Iwatsuki
Disc #: 1 of 1
Track #: 28
Track Title: Are's Theme
Catalogue Number: TKCA-30392
Year: 1991
Source: TKCA-30392: Chaos World - VGMdb
Length: 0:58

I was speaking idiomatically.
Elorin
Arcani

Member 1218

Level 30.33

Mar 2006

Old Nov 6, 2009, 04:20 AM Local time: Nov 6, 2009, 05:20 PM #14 of 46
Great theme week idea. Haven't had those in ages and I do have some tracks under one minute that I've considered nominating but stopped short because of playtime issues. Just tell me whenever this is starting and I'll have my nom ready.

I think therefore I am... I think.
orion_mk3

Member 1865

Level 52.14

Mar 2006

Old Nov 6, 2009, 12:45 PM #15 of 46
Like CHz said, people (me included) have pitched ideas in their journals, but nothing's come of it. I think the huge number of song contests that swamped the board after this year's BSC sort of put everybody off it, frankly.

FantaVision Original Soundtrack - INFINITY (PRIMARY) There are a few touches to liven things up, but this song spends far too much time in Dull Trance Land.

The Legend of Heroes Piano Collection - Dragon Apparently this dragon is a fun guy to be around, since his song is all about high energy ragtime-style goodness. Piano tracks usually ivory my keys, and this one's a treat.

Max Payne (Game Rip) - Killer Suits It's got the badassery I'd expect from Det. Payne, but isn't really that remarkable otherwise.

Prince of Persia The Sands of Time Original Sound Track - Discover the Royal Chambers There's a certain genre, let's call it "Arabian Rock Opera," that I really enjoy but that doesn't get nominated too often. Planescape Torment's "Credits." "Fight in the Lobby" from Cold Winter. I was really hoping for something like that here, and while the necessary guitars are there, precious little else is.

Shinobi X (Game Rip) - Sakyou (Stage 2 Midboss) A nice little piece with the oriental flair I'd expect from something called "Sakyou" but ultimately not a whole lot on the memorability scale.

The Sims 2: Nightlife - The Sims Theme (Junkie XL remix) I've generally enjoyed the Sims music, whether by house composers, Mothersbaugh, or even Jablonsky. I wouldn't count this at the top of the heap, or even close, but it's pleasant and upbeat.

Tekken 5 & Tekken Dark Resurrection Original Soundtrack - Pink Pop Now *this * is what I mean when I say rock opera. Synths, guitars, and vocals working together for cheesy yet cool effect. Excellent.

Twinkle Star Sprites - LONGING ~ RE-BIRTH (Ending & Staff Roll) I guess with a title like that I expected something, I dunno, Kirbyesque. But the ultimate combination of synths, beats, and piano this song cooks up is probably better.

It's very convenient for voting's sake that there are three standouts this week.

The Point Spread
Dragon – 2 pts.
Pink Pop – 2 pts.
Longing Rebirth – 2 pts.

One Minute Nom
Track Title: Just Ad Nauseum
Album: Halo Wars
Composer: Stephen Rippy
Disc #: 1
Track #: 6
Catalog Number: SE-2052-2
Source: VGMdb
Length: 0:57

FELIPE NO
Zeio Nut

Member 14

Level 54.72

Feb 2006

Old Nov 6, 2009, 03:46 PM #16 of 46
60 Second Nomination

Album: Other Life ~ Azure Dreams Original Game Soundtrack
Composer: Hiroshi Tamawari
Title: THEME of FUR GOTS
Track Number: 5
Year: 1997
Catalog Number: KICA-7808
Additional Notes: This one just scrapes in at 0:59! Maximum tunage!

THE POWER OF WATER
listen here you little shit

Member 45

Level 48.64

Mar 2006

Old Nov 6, 2009, 06:21 PM Local time: Nov 6, 2009, 04:21 PM #17 of 46
Well if we're doing this now then I'd better claim a track from the king of Genesis short tunes:

Most amazing jew boots
Undertale (PC, 2015)
TheKnightOfNee
Rope Snake

Member 9705

Level 32.27

Jul 2006

Old Nov 7, 2009, 06:10 PM #18 of 46
Oh man, the under one minute theme sounds good. Here's one for that.

Album: Wurm: Journey to the Center of the Earth (NES Game Rip)
Artist: ?
Track number: 1
Track Title: Title
Info: It's about 25 seconds long, so with a loop and fadeout, it'll still be under a minute.

Muzza
love me

Member 3476

Level 53.02

Mar 2006

Old Nov 8, 2009, 05:03 AM Local time: Nov 8, 2009, 08:03 PM #19 of 46
Well FantaVision Original Soundtrack - INFINITY (PRIMARY) is guaranteed at least a point. It's a wonderful balance between the texture of shimmering techno and the rhythm of bouncy synth pop. Great track. Could get 1 point or 2 depending on how the rest of the week is.

The Legend of Heroes Piano Collection - Dragon is fantastic fun from the word go. The ragtime sound is done with class, and doesn't come across as crude or silly whatsoever. I'm not familiar with any pre-VI 'Legend of Heroes' tracks, but I'm sure this is a wonderful arrangement. Tough competition so far, good to see!

I enjoyed the grind of Max Payne (Game Rip) - Killer Suits. It manages to sound rough, while still retaining a sense of direction and purpose. Overall a bit too repetitive, but a decent track regardless.

I have a thing for Middle Eastern inspired world music (largely due to the whole sitar association), and Prince of Persia The Sands of Time Original Sound Track - Discover the Royal Chambers is pretty serviceable in its brief runtime. All the cliches of the genre are apparent and function nicely. An overriding melody or a more accessible rhythm would have really worked to this track's advantage though.

Shinobi X (Game Rip) - Sakyou (Stage 2 Midboss) overall didn't engage me, but there were some neat developments like 1:04. The synth background is a tad grating and detracts from an otherwise palatable melody. This one won't be getting points, but it's definitely not a heinous monstrosity.

The Sims 2: Nightlife - The Sims Theme (Junkie XL remix) is going to get overwhelmed among all class this week, I bet. A wonderful track of contrasts, this remix of the theme to The Sims 2 hits the spot for me on a number of levels. The development from chimes to strings is particularly sweet, and what's impressive is the way the electronic focus remains and helps drive and sustain the beats throughout. Just another instance of Junkie XL's creativity.

Tekken 5 & Tekken Dark Resurrection Original Soundtrack - Pink Pop fulfills my expectations of 'this should be catchy and bouncy' to an extent, but I can't help but feel that some elements of this one are a tad, I dunno, over the top?. The guitarin' is good once it gets going; but is the piano really necessary? Niggles aside, it's a pretty fun listen!

oh I hear that flamenco bit it can't hide from me Twinkle Star Sprites - LONGING ~ RE-BIRTH (Ending & Staff Roll) doesn't take itself too seriously which is always nice to see. It makes for a really fun ride, with the smooth breakdowns and instrumental surprises (trumpets from nowhere, etc) proving to be a highlight (1:50).

"hey this is my POINT!" "no it's mine! dad tell him to give it back!"

2 points: The Sims 2: Nightlife - The Sims Theme (Junkie XL remix)
2 points: The Legend of Heroes Piano Collection - Dragon
1 point: FantaVision Original Soundtrack - INFINITY (PRIMARY)
1 point: Twinkle Star Sprites - LONGING ~ RE-BIRTH (Ending & Staff Roll)
5th: Tekken 5 & Tekken Dark Resurrection Original Soundtrack - Pink Pop
6th: Max Payne (Game Rip) - Killer Suits
7th: Prince of Persia The Sands of Time Original Sound Track - Discover the Royal Chambers
8th: Shinobi X (Game Rip) - Sakyou (Stage 2 Midboss)

Top quality this week. Competition was fierce; point distribution was a bitch.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
Djinova
Why didn't he just...

Member 2441

Level 23.28

Mar 2006

Old Nov 8, 2009, 12:43 PM #20 of 46
Votes coming like what, despite shift week. I had like 4 tracks that are equally strong so how do you vote in such a case?

1 Point - FantaVision Original Soundtrack - INFINITY (PRIMARY): an ambient piece, the highlight was past 2:28 I believe
1 Point - The Legend of Heroes Piano Collection - Dragon: some good and intricate piano, well I think it lack some last polish or so
1 Point - Shinobi X (Game Rip) - Sakyou (Stage 2 Midboss): I looked it up and it's as thought a ninja jump and run game? Can really imagine how the music works, it's very catchy
1 Point - Tekken 5 & Tekken Dark Resurrection Original Soundtrack - Pink Pop: hmm it's ordinary energy rock with some piano ladder works
2 Points - The Sims 2: Nightlife - The Sims Theme (Junkie XL remix): combines rather nicely catchy upbeat with cool nighty ambience

Duck King
erryday im QUACKIN'

Member 10923

Level 29.90

Aug 2006

Old Nov 8, 2009, 02:39 PM Local time: Nov 8, 2009, 09:39 PM #21 of 46
1 point: FantaVision Original Soundtrack - INFINITY (PRIMARY)
1 point: The Legend of Heroes Piano Collection - Dragon
1 point: Max Payne (Game Rip) - Killer Suits
1 point: Prince of Persia The Sands of Time Original Sound Track - Discover the Royal Chambers
1 point: Shinobi X (Game Rip) - Sakyou (Stage 2 Midboss)
1 point: The Sims 2: Nightlife - The Sims Theme (Junkie XL remix)

Nice week, I liked a good bunch of the songs and I had no idea how to distribute points. Good show! And by the way, does the Max Payne track skip for anybody else? I believe there was a better rip over at GH.

An ~8-minute SotW sounds awesome. I don't know if there's anymore slots open for a nominations, but I'm willing to participate in case you need one extra song. SotW could do with more theme weeks, you know. Last one I remember happening was percussion week...

orion_mk3

Member 1865

Level 52.14

Mar 2006

Old Nov 8, 2009, 07:18 PM #22 of 46
SotW could do with more theme weeks, you know. Last one I remember happening was percussion week...
As it so happens, Chuckster had not one but two cool ideas for theme weeks. I'm sure the other will be revealed and implemented in the fullness of time

Muzza
love me

Member 3476

Level 53.02

Mar 2006

Old Nov 8, 2009, 09:52 PM Local time: Nov 9, 2009, 12:52 PM #23 of 46
Nomination #28 [60 seconds theme week]

Composer: Sue Kasper
Game Title: SimCity 2000 (PSX)
Track Title: Virtual Village
Track Number: 5
Year: 1996
Catalog Number: N/A
Additional Information: Trimmed the end of the track to fit with the "60 seconds or less" regulations. Loop is approximately 58 seconds long.

I could make a pun to do with FTP and virtual, but I'll spare the new theme week from such horror.

FELIPE NO
Kaleb.G
Kaleb Grace

Member 13

Level 43.47

Feb 2006

Old Nov 9, 2009, 03:09 AM Local time: Nov 9, 2009, 12:09 AM #24 of 46
Ok, here's my One Minute of Heaven nomination:

=== Kaleb.G ===
* Album: Biohazard -CODE: Veronica- Complete Original Soundtrack
* Artist: Takeshi Miura, Hijiri Anze, Sanae Kasahara
* Composer: ---
* Disc #: 1 of 2
* Track #: 13
* Track Title: A Moment of Relief
* Catalogue Number: CPCA-1052~3
* Year: 2001
* Additional Info: The same track may be available on this album but I don't have it.
* Source: CPCA-1052~3: Biohazard -Code: Veronica- Complete Version Original... - VGMdb, #gamemp3s
* File Location: nom folder; comin' on up

Additional Spam:
Current votes unless I come up with something better later:
2 points - FantaVision Original Soundtrack - INFINITY (PRIMARY)
2 points - Shinobi X (Game Rip) - Sakyou (Stage 2 Midboss)
2 points - The Sims 2: Nightlife - The Sims Theme (Junkie XL remix)

Last edited by Kaleb.G; Nov 9, 2009 at 03:16 AM. Reason: This member got a little too post happy.
Chuckster
Put the nostalgia straight into my veins

Member 321

Level 37.00

Mar 2006

Old Nov 9, 2009, 11:45 AM #25 of 46
By my count, we have seven Gone in 60 Seconds (another clever pun title I should have thought of) nominations. I've been lazy about going through and picking out a nom, but I will have time tonight to do it.

That will give us a slate of eight. Can we say after that all systems are a go for doing this next week?

Jam it back in, in the dark.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Music and Trading > General Game Music Discussion > [SotW] Song of the Week - WEEK 190 Voting/WEEK 191 Nominating