Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Music and Trading > General Game Music Discussion
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Punch Out!! Audio Impressions

Arcubalis
Syklis Orange

Member 16892

Level 13.48

Dec 2006

Old May 19, 2009, 12:49 PM Local time: May 19, 2009, 09:49 AM #1 of 2
Punch Out!! Audio Impressions

Back with the audio journal-style format, this time with Punch Out!!. Seems like it's always Nintendo titles, as they never bother to release their music. The game was scored by a team at Next Level Games, and I really enjoyed the arrangements. I hope they put something out on Club Nintendo at the very least:

The Sweet Taste of Nostalgia: Punch Out!! In-Game Audio Impressions

Let me know what you guys think. Go pick up the game today!

Jam it back in, in the dark.
Indiana Jones
Banned

Member 33655

Level 1.73

May 2009

Old May 22, 2009, 10:12 AM Local time: May 22, 2009, 04:12 PM #2 of 2
Need to try this game, it's a shame, I do like boxing games, like fight night!

There's nowhere I can't reach.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Music and Trading > General Game Music Discussion > Punch Out!! Audio Impressions