Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[Manga] Katekyo Hitman, Reborn

eriol33
nunally vi brittania commands you...

Member 1131

Level 41.71

Mar 2006

Old Jul 24, 2007, 11:28 PM Local time: Jul 25, 2007, 11:28 AM #1 of 24
Katekyo Hitman, Reborn

Does anyone read this series? It's somehow hilarious and packed with a lot of action. The character design will remind you to Nomura's Kingdom Heart somehow. The personalities of the characters also pretty messed up, to exaggerate the comedic effects. This is pretty nice manga for those who are looking for comedy and action.

So far Kefi has scanlated up to 96th chapter.

Originally Posted by Wikipedia
Reborn!is about a boy, Tsunayoshi "Tsuna" Sawada, who is chosen to become a mafia boss. Tsuna unwillingly undergoes training from Reborn, an assassin from Italy. Timoteo a.k.a. "Vongola IX," the head of the Vongola Famiglia ("Famiglia" is "family" in Italian), sent Reborn to train Tsuna; the first Vongola boss moved to Japan, and Tsuna was his great-great-great grandson; the other candidates for the position of the head of the Vongola family died. Enrico, who was the leading candidate to become "Vongola X", died in a gun battle. Massimo, the second, "sleeps with the fishes." Federico, the favored son, was found as a pile of bones. For these reasons, Tsuna is the only remaining heir.
Reborn's main instrument of choice in teaching Tsuna is the Deathperation Shot ('Dying Will Bullet' in the Japanese versions) which will make the person be "reborn" as a stronger self intent on fulfilling his dying will.
Casts:
Originally Posted by Wikipedia

Tsunayoshi "Tsuna" Sawada (沢田綱吉/ツナ, Sawada Tsunayoshi/Tsuna?)Tsuna is a junior-high student and the Vongola Family's mob-boss-in-training. The reason Tsuna was recruited is because he is the great-great-great grandson of the first Vongola boss, who had moved to Japan a long time ago. Also, the other candidates, for the position of the head of the Vongola Family, died. Before Reborn finds Tsuna, Tsuna is known as "No Good Tsuna" for his poor grades, bad luck, and lack of athleticism. When Reborn shoots him with the Dying Will Bullet, he is revived as a powerful mostly-naked warrior with a flame on his forehead.

Reborn (リボーン, Ribōn?)The infant hitman who drags Tsuna into becoming a mob boss and becomes his home tutor. The current head of the Vongola family sent Reborn to train Tsuna. He is Vongola IX's most trusted hitman. Despite being a mere one year old infant, he behaves as a seasoned mafioso. Reborn often says "Ciao-su" (a mix of the Italian "ciao" and the Japanese "osu", which is a casual male greeting equivalent to the English "Yo!" or "Wassup!").

Hayato Gokudera (獄寺 隼人, Gokudera Hayato?)A transfer student that was placed in Tsuna's class. Hayato, who had previously studied in Italy, is a dynamite expert nicknamed "Smokin' Bomb Hayato" (スモーキン・ボム 隼人, Sumōkin Bomu Hayato?). He keeps various explosives hidden on his person and uses those explosives liberally by lighting them with a cigarette (or several) held in his mouth. At one point, when he removed his jacket to do 'dynamite maintenance', he was revealed to be carrying several dozen dynamites, much to everyone's surprise.

Takeshi Yamamoto (山本 武, Yamamoto Takeshi?)Takeshi, a seventh-grader, is the popular baseball star of Tsuna's school. He becomes friends with Tsuna, and Reborn tries to recruit him into the Vongola Famiglia. He hardly takes anything seriously, and is often "tricked" by Reborn because he thinks that "It's a game". Reborn occasionally trains him by putting him in dangerous situations, but Takeshi still believes it to be just a game or simple baseball training. His reflexes are unreasonably good, as is his level of obliviousness; he thinks the various weapons and dangerous objects he sees Reborn and others use on a regular basis are just really advanced kid's toys.

Ryohei Sasagawa (笹川 了平, Sasagawa Ryōhei?)Kyoko's older brother who is obsessed with boxing; he even barged into a zoo, expecting to fight some animals. He is the third to take the Dying Will Shot, but it has no effect on him since he always lives "to the limit," and is therefore in Dying Will Mode constantly. He wants to recruit Tsuna to the boxing club and in response, Reborn wants to recruit him into the family. Every time he sees Tsuna and his family doing something strange, he gets fired up and always wants to be a part of it.

Kyoya Hibari (雲雀 恭弥, Hibari Kyōya?)Kyoya is the leader of the Discipline Committee, or Prefects, who all happen to be a group of delinquents loyal to Kyoya. Even so, he is a violent delinquent who uses his status to harass other students. He prefers to be alone and cares little for his subordinates. If he is amongst a crowd, he tends to play violent "games" with rules like "I'll kill anyone who wakes me up when I'm sleeping," and as mentioned, the loser often has to pay the price with his life.

Download Source (anime & manga):
http://kefi.org
http://pocket.kefi.org/jump/ (latest raw)
http://www.mangatraders.com/files/manga
http://bt.shinsen-subs.org/

Most amazing jew boots
You all think you got good deals, huh? Ha! You frugal and observant shoppers have more to learn.

None of that approaches this:
*censored for sake of signature size*
The Mr. Methane CD, purchased over ebay for .01¢. Yeah, free shipping. This guy performs all sorts of neat stuff, including the doot doot, doot doot from the Blue Danube.

Allow me to share a track from this CD. Here ya go.
I think he should have paid you .01¢ instead.

Last edited by eriol33; Jul 25, 2007 at 08:00 AM.
chato
Prime Spark

Member 232

Level 39.22

Mar 2006

Old Jul 25, 2007, 06:13 AM #2 of 24
I don't read the manga but I have been watching the anime adaption since October. This is one of the best anime I've seen this whole year that went by. Kinda underrated since I don't see many sites that support this badass show (I had a few reborn! av/sigs back then. I used the idiot cow, Lambo ;p ) and there's barely any fansub groups at the time that didn't think too much of it . Too much Naruto I guess >=/.

Good thing we have Shinsen Subs to finish off the first arc. You'll find all 26 episodes here - http://bt.shinsen-subs.org/

My only problem is why the hell are taking long this time when they released a bunch of episodes in one day? Oh and I checked ANN and it looks like the number of episodes stopped at 35. Is that the whole Vongolian Rings arc? Or did they just stop showing episodes cause they were close to the manga?

You might as well just add the anime to this thread, eriol. And add some character description, will ya ;p.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
eriol33

Member 1131

Level 41.71

Mar 2006

Old Jul 25, 2007, 07:18 AM Local time: Jul 25, 2007, 07:18 PM #3 of 24
agreed, god bless the open source =P

also, is it just me or the character design somehow resemble casts from Kingdom Hearts? I couldnt help to think Tsuna is Sora in blonde form. In later chapters there would come other mafia family that dress like Nobodies. ^_^;

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
You all think you got good deals, huh? Ha! You frugal and observant shoppers have more to learn.

The Mr. Methane CD, purchased over ebay for .01¢. Yeah, free shipping. This guy performs all sorts of neat stuff, including the doot doot, doot doot from the Blue Danube.

Last edited by eriol33; Jul 25, 2007 at 07:25 AM.
chato
Prime Spark

Member 232

Level 39.22

Mar 2006

Old Jul 25, 2007, 09:05 AM #4 of 24
Nice update on the first post ;p

agreed, god bless the open source =P

also, is it just me or the character design somehow resemble casts from Kingdom Hearts? I couldnt help to think Tsuna is Sora in blonde form
I was thinking the same thing but I don't think character design is done by the same person, right? And yes, he does look a little like Sora with his blonde hair minus the dying will flame XD.

Quote:
In later chapters there would come other mafia family that dress like Nobodies. ^_^;
*confused...*

Are you talking about the Vongolian Rings Arc (which i never read or seen yet except that they are in the 2nd opening vid starting from ep 27-unknown.) or Dino's team?

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
eriol33

Member 1131

Level 41.71

Mar 2006

Old Jul 25, 2007, 09:08 AM Local time: Jul 25, 2007, 09:08 PM #5 of 24
Yes, I meant the vongolian arc. hasnt' it appeared on the anime? So far I only read the manga, so maybe you should consider to download the manga as well =O

Most amazing jew boots

chato
Prime Spark

Member 232

Level 39.22

Mar 2006

Old Jul 25, 2007, 01:10 PM #6 of 24
Yes, I meant the vongolian arc. hasnt' it appeared on the anime? So far I only read the manga, so maybe you should consider to download the manga as well =O

Episode 1-18 - School Life arc : I don't see why people hated on this anime. I thought it rocked. Must be cause I played too much Jump Super-Ultimate Stars. It took that much to get into since

Episode 19-26 - Kokuyu-blah blah School Battle (Mukuro Rokudo and co.)

Episode 27-???? - Vongolian Rings Arc : Which I'm dying to see but Shinsen subs hasn't released 27 yet. So I'm wondering if they stopped airing the anime til October. All I see from ANN is a list of episodes but not dated.

So are they passed the Vongolian Arc?

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
eriol33

Member 1131

Level 41.71

Mar 2006

Old Jul 25, 2007, 01:24 PM Local time: Jul 26, 2007, 01:24 AM #7 of 24
Ah I see, that means, you have no other way but to download the manga, chato , though it's bit too bad that kefi lags with 60 latest chapters in japan.

At the first impression I also felt this series is a bit getting nowhere. The introduction is a bit blurry and weak, looked like a random shots to me. but eventually I grew to love it =D

FELIPE NO

Summonmaster
The best exploding rabbit user there is.

Member 695

Level 43.57

Mar 2006

Old Jul 25, 2007, 09:31 PM #8 of 24

I was going to make this thread a while ago with a bunch of screen caps and humorous descriptions for all the stereotyped characters but I didn't have the time. I'm sad that only 3 of us admit to watching/reading it so far. Kaitekyoushi Hitman Reborn is my absolute favourite comedy series, despite the fact that it goes nowhere meaningful in particular until the Vongola Rings arc.

Fuuta is my favourite character from 2 av/sigs ago, and although everyone's personality and the sometimes predictable chaos may be a bit annoying to some, I love it:

eg. Gokudera: "Ju-daime!"
*Bianchi walks in*
Gokudera: "Aniki..." *retch*
*Ipin and Lambo burst in breaking stuff*
Haru: "Haru-desu~~"
Kyoko: "Ohaiyo...Tsuna-kun!"
Fuuta: "Tsuna-nii~~~~"

*Life threatening situation*
Yamamoto: "What an interesting game!
Tsuna: "It's not a game!"

*climax of chaos*
Reborn: "Use your Dying Will!"

Cookie-cutter, but hilarious. I haven't seen any of the Vongola Arc in the anime, but judging from the manga, Basil will be badass. I can't wait to see how everyone's battle abilities will blossom as well.

Most amazing jew boots
chato
Prime Spark

Member 232

Level 39.22

Mar 2006

Old Jul 25, 2007, 11:23 PM #9 of 24
Yea. I mean I'll say it again, it caught my interest big time when I played both Jump games on the DS. Then one day I caught a manga scan of him looking all serious (His Dying Will form) so I thought "what the hell" and I gave it a watch cause this dude fights in his boxers and that's something you don't see in animes ;p.

Nice little description on the characters' habits , SM. You forgot the man!

Sasagawa Ryohei :"EXTREME!" "Join my CLUB !"

As for the Vongolian Rings arc, Everyone gets a little serious and that goes double for that clueless Yamamoto. Too bad we wont much of that personality anymore =/. I just want episode 27 to come out soon >.<. The 2nd opening is addicting..

YouTube Video

It's so addicting that my unremovable-piece of shit-punished-for no reason-of-an avatar is dancing to it >.>

How ya doing, buddy?

Last edited by chato; Jul 25, 2007 at 11:28 PM.
chato
Prime Spark

Member 232

Level 39.22

Mar 2006

Old Aug 13, 2007, 09:17 PM #10 of 24
Hey, was anyone able to get the first OST ? It came out a while ago and I dont think anyone has it.

Summonmaster

Member 695

Level 43.57

Mar 2006

Old Aug 14, 2007, 12:53 PM #11 of 24
Really? I only see a couple of EDs and OP1 on Nipponsei, so no luck there.

chato
Prime Spark

Member 232

Level 39.22

Mar 2006

Old Aug 15, 2007, 05:22 AM #12 of 24
← Katekyo Hitman Reborn! Target #1 OST:
Release date: 12/20/06
Price: 2,500 Yen
ISBN: PCCR-441
Songs: 28 tracks
Purchase? (JP)

1. REBORN! Vongola Mafia Theme
2. Jolly
3. Without A Care
4. Everyday (1)
5. Everyday (2)
6. Heart Ache☆
7. Joy
8. Mysterious
9. Much Anxiety
10. Outbreak of Trouble!
11. Before the Decisive Battle
12. Fierce Attack!
13. Pinch!
14. Battle (1)
15. Battle (2)
16. Dusk
17. Bonds With Friends
18. Reborn! It's Dying Will Time!
19. Case Closed!
20. Hurricane Bomb - Gokudera Hayato
21. School Idol - Sasagawa Kyoko
22. Airheaded Girl - Miura Haru
23. Bovino Family - Lambo
24. Adult Lambo
25. Public Morals Chairman - Hibari Kyoya
26. Poison Scorpion - Bianchi
27. Human Bomb - I-Pin
28. Guidepost -TV Version-

← Katekyo Hitman Reborn! Target #2 OST:
Release date: 4/18/07
Price: 2,500 Yen
ISBN: PCCR-449
Songs: 29 tracks
Purchase? (JP)

1. Drawing days -TV version-
2. Daily Harmony
3. Cosplay☆Reborn
4. Japan
5. Suspense
6. Noisy
7. No good, no good
8. Gloomy
9. Weakness
10. Premonition of Trouble(1)
11. Premonition of Trouble(2)
12. Fierce Attack!
13. Dandyism
14. Wonderul x2
15. A Formidable Enemy, the appearance...
16. The Enemy Who Draws Near
17. The Enemy's Departure!
18. Mukuro
19. Hideout
20. Enemies Fierce Attack
21. Tsuna and the others Predominance
22. Battle Situation
23. Desperate Situation
24. Ken & Chikusa
25. Premonition of Victory
26. The Friends Who Stand Up
27. Tsuna's Awakening
28. Holy Battle
29. ONE NIGHT STAR -TV Version-

← Katekyo Hitman Reborn! Character Album #1:
Release date: 7/4/07
Price: 2,625 Yen
ISBN: PCCG-838
Songs: 10 tracks
Purchase? (JP)

1. Opening -instrumental-
2. Extremely Sunny (Ryohei, Colo)
3. Thunder's a Bomber Head (Lambo)
4. The Storm's Bomb Rascal (Gokudera, Shamal)
5. Because this is the Rule of Love (Kyoko, Haru, I-Pin)
6. The Rain's Successor (Yamamoto, Tsuyoshi)
7. The Mist's Possession (Ken, Mukuro, Chikusa)
8. Floating Cloud of Superiority (Hibari, Dino)
9. The Sky's Determination (Tsuna, Reborn)
10. Famiglia ~Promised Location~ (Tsuna w/ Vongola Family)

All three cd's came out a long time ago. Wonder what gives..

chato
Prime Spark

Member 232

Level 39.22

Mar 2006

Old Aug 30, 2007, 10:09 PM #13 of 24
Question : Im in episode 35 and does anyone know which chapter from the manga I should start?

Episode 35 - The 7 Vongolia Rings

Spoiler:
Dino makes his return and fools Superby Squalo as he rushes with the fake rings letting them recover and taking Basil to the hospital

So is there any luck with the OST's ? Nipponsei are really idiots for not uploading/buying the cds...which is a shock. this anime has a handful of good music.

I was speaking idiomatically.
gale
Larry Oji, Super Moderator, Judge, "Dirge for the Follin" Project Director, VG Frequency Creator

Member 24563

Level 1.73

Sep 2007

Old Sep 14, 2007, 12:44 PM Local time: Sep 15, 2007, 01:44 AM #14 of 24
episode 35? Hmm....I think in the manga that would be around chapter 90++? Sorry,couldn't remember it specifically. Try checking it at onemanga (^_^)

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
chato
Prime Spark

Member 232

Level 39.22

Mar 2006

Old Sep 14, 2007, 01:16 PM #15 of 24
Thanks, gale. I figured it was around that area. I also found OST's at lj community. There about 128kbps. If anyone has it in 320 kbps. Do upload ,please.

Shinsen subs released more episodes and 38-39 is out today.

edit : edit : Hitman Reborn OST1+2

FELIPE NO

Last edited by chato; Sep 14, 2007 at 01:40 PM.
gale
Larry Oji, Super Moderator, Judge, "Dirge for the Follin" Project Director, VG Frequency Creator

Member 24563

Level 1.73

Sep 2007

Old Sep 14, 2007, 01:36 PM Local time: Sep 15, 2007, 02:36 AM #16 of 24
You now,if in any way you somehow became too addicted with this series, there's also a site where you can read the most latest manga episodes online (but unfortunately it's in chinese.....so I usually just wach the pics )

This is the link to read the translated chapters
http://www.onemanga.com/ (I think you already know this one,since it's so popular)

this in the one with the most latest chapters (RAW unfortunately,now chapter 160)
spikeµÄÏà²á | ÍøÒ×Ïà²á,Ó°¼¯,Öйú×î´óµÄ¸ö ÈËÏà²á,ÍêÈ«Ãâ·Ñ,ÎÞÏÞÈÝÁ¿

The OST? Hmmm.....sorry.Can't help you there....I think people at gendou upload the 128kbps,too, and only some songs are there

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?
chato
Prime Spark

Member 232

Level 39.22

Mar 2006

Old Sep 14, 2007, 01:46 PM #17 of 24
You now,if in any way you somehow became too addicted with this series, there's also a site where you can read the most latest manga episodes online (but unfortunately it's in chinese.....so I usually just wach the pics )
I'm not that addicted O.o; . I just want to check the manga because someone mentioned 2 characters who aren't in the anime adaption. Not like it matters but I'm curious. That's all.

Quote:
This is the link to read the translated chapters
One Manga | Your online manga reader. Come read free manga online! (I think you already know this one,since it's so popular)

this in the one with the most latest chapters (RAW unfortunately,now chapter 160)
spikeµÄÏà²á | ÍøÒ×Ïà²á,Ó°¼¯,Öйú×î´óµÄ¸ö ÈËÏà²á,ÍêÈ«Ãâ·Ñ,ÎÞÏÞÈÝÁ¿

The OST? Hmmm.....sorry.Can't help you there....I think people at gendou upload the 128kbps,too, and only some songs are there

Didn't know any of those sites. But thanks anyway =].

How ya doing, buddy?
Summonmaster

Member 695

Level 43.57

Mar 2006

Old Sep 14, 2007, 05:54 PM #18 of 24
Hmm I found onemanga yesterday ironically, and I read straight from the the sun battle of the vongola rings arc up to the sky battle part. Let me just say that Hitman Reborn seems to get very violent and awesome within this arc! I think anyone that was on the fence about the manga/series, or are more into the potential action aspect should skip everything and go to to either the Mukuro arc (to make sense at a particular point of the Vongola Rings arc), or the Vongola Rings arc. Gone are the days of klutzy Tsuna, if some of you somehow disliked all the humour of the daily life arcs at the start.

gale

Member 24563

Level 1.73

Sep 2007

Old Sep 15, 2007, 02:58 PM Local time: Sep 16, 2007, 03:58 AM #19 of 24
lol,just like dragon ball. Everything was cute and a bit childish at the beginning,but when dragon ball Z begins,everything went brutally mad with saving earth and the universe (which was cool )
Man,people just have to read the latest chapters of Reborn and compare it with the earlier chapters.They'll find out how far the trend of the storyline has changed (still mafia-based though )

chato
Prime Spark

Member 232

Level 39.22

Mar 2006

Old Oct 11, 2007, 08:06 PM #20 of 24
I guess in the end, I went my way and read everything up to 161 which is nowhere to be found.. Anyone can help out ? I find it a mystery cause no other manga sites have it O.o;

btw, the future arc is just crazy. Awesome but fucked up.

Last edited by chato; Oct 11, 2007 at 08:17 PM.
chato
Prime Spark

Member 232

Level 39.22

Mar 2006

Old Oct 28, 2007, 01:19 PM #21 of 24
*reviving topic*

Anyone here watching the recent episodes? I gotta say, the Yamamoto-Squalo fight more disappointing than alright. They toned down every dramatic-like scene . It was supposed to be a bloody fight and they fucked up =/.

Spoiler:

-Yamamoto's eye wasn't cut so instead they made it look like he got knocked the fuck out with his eye halfway open
- No Blood, all black
-Squalo's death was the same only the blood was black

There's more but I hope the DVD releases correct that mistake.

I was speaking idiomatically.

Last edited by chato; Oct 28, 2007 at 01:23 PM.
eriol33

Member 1131

Level 41.71

Mar 2006

Old Nov 15, 2007, 12:58 PM Local time: Nov 16, 2007, 12:58 AM #22 of 24
I guess in the end, I went my way and read everything up to 161 which is nowhere to be found.. Anyone can help out ? I find it a mystery cause no other manga sites have it O.o;

btw, the future arc is just crazy. Awesome but fucked up.
Agreed, this arc is quite crazy, but I'm glad the author still add comedies. I hope this manga wont fall into pit of clicheness. I love reading this manga because its cool character designs, unusual setting and twisted characterization.

Couldnt guarantee whether it will follow the usual shonen formula though, it seems all shonen manga always ended to use the overused plot mechanic.

Anyway chato, you could download some of the latest chapters here. I'm still looking for chapters beyond 153 though. =/

Most amazing jew boots

chato
Prime Spark

Member 232

Level 39.22

Mar 2006

Old Nov 15, 2007, 02:24 PM #23 of 24
A little late there ,brother ;p . You can get the recent stuff in this place. I feel more different about Hitman reborn since it's a mafia type anime. A loser as a kid fails at everything until someone comes into his life to set him straight for the future. I haven't seen anything like that in a sj title other than this.

One Manga | Read Katekyo Hitman Reborn! manga scans online

As for the recent chapters and the anime. I must say that I'm a little disappointed. Not the manga but the anime. It bothers me to see all these episodes using the same "comedy" tracks in all these serious battles that happened so far. Shinsen released up to episode 51 where the battle with Chrome and Marmon started. I still hear the same shit. According to animenewsnetwork, it says that Toshihiko Sakazaki is the composer for this anime. It kinda shocks me that its him because he is responsible for his best work in The BigO anime. Why can't he unleash something that awesome into this show? I freakin hope the Xanxus and Tsuna battle has something new music wise cause watching Squalo-Yamamoto go at it in those 2-3 episodes, It wasn't very enjoyable and the recycled tracks kept coming every 10 seconds along with a heavily edited battle that ruined the manga version. If the 10 yrs later arc suffers the same fate (music), it's all over ;p.

que pasa, toshihiko-san! =/

edit : And for the record, the 3rd opening sucks ass. Not the video but the wrong choice of track =/.

FELIPE NO

Last edited by chato; Nov 15, 2007 at 02:52 PM.
chato
Prime Spark

Member 232

Level 39.22

Mar 2006

Old Mar 15, 2008, 05:23 PM #24 of 24
This week began the 10 Years Later Arc for the anime with episode 74. Few things :

- Improved animation (could've been more detailed but its tolerable)
- Storyline (Exactly like the chapters)
- Some new Fresh Tracks added to the mood. CHEERS Toshihiko-san!
- New Opening (duh) with the ending theme coming up next week.

Newcomers of the reborn world, start watching. Those who still believe it to be somewhat "kiddish" should just start with episode 74 and regret not watching episodes 1-73 later ;p. What I'm glad about is the fact that the music is exactly what I expected. It should be more dramatic later. I only wish this was widescreen but this is enough. Get to it, fans!

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre > [Manga] Katekyo Hitman, Reborn