Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[PS3] WARHAWK ROLLCALL

eprox1
The Year 20XX

Member 1977

Level 20.96

Mar 2006

Old Sep 21, 2007, 12:49 PM Local time: Sep 21, 2007, 12:49 PM #1 of 5
WARHAWK ROLLCALL

So I play Warhawk a lot, probably because it rocks my socks.

YOU SHOULD TOO.

I think it would be pretty rad if all the gff'ers who own a PS3 all got together and played a round every now and then. I'm usually on there playing ranked games, but since my brother and a friend each just picked up a PS3 with this game, I'm going to start making my own server so I can play with them, as well (we do a lot of split screen - something you cannot do on ranked servers ). If anyone sees me online playing, feel free to jump right the fuck in and help me blow some shit up.

I'll update this post when I have all of my server information set up and ready.

Other people should post their own servers as well, so I can enter everything in and save it in my favorites and play with anybody who wants to.

ROLL OUT.

FYI, my rank is way higher than it should be. I made the fatal mistake of purchasing the PSN version and not the Blu-Ray version, so ALL of my roommates have to log on as my PSN ID to play the game, and they play it a lot :/.

PSN ID = eprox1. ADD IT.

Jam it back in, in the dark.
SouthJag
Gold Chocobo

Member 1189

Level 30.45

Mar 2006

Old Sep 21, 2007, 11:26 PM Local time: Sep 21, 2007, 11:26 PM #2 of 5
PSN ID: SouthJag.

I was up to a Sgt. in rank, but for some reason my rank dropped all the way back to Enlisted, and I've only gone up in rank once. It's been awhile since I've played but I'm definitely gonna get back on.

There's nowhere I can't reach.

Reading --
Bleach, Claymore, Chun Rhang Yhur Jhun, NOW,
Zero: Beginning of the Coffin, Black God,
Twelve Kingdoms (novels), History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi
Watching --
Bleach
Playing --
Fable II, Valkyria Chronicles, Guitar Hero: World Tour,
Star Ocean: First Departure, LittleBigPlanet,
MegaMan 9, Mirror's Edge
UltimaIchijouji
Gold Chocobo

Member 789

Level 28.86

Mar 2006

Old Sep 22, 2007, 03:44 AM #3 of 5
PSN ID: designdraft. Can't we just update the PSN thread index with what online-capable games we own?

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
eprox1
The Year 20XX

Member 1977

Level 20.96

Mar 2006

Old Sep 25, 2007, 12:25 PM Local time: Sep 25, 2007, 12:25 PM #4 of 5
Ha, so I just figured out that there's a buddy list feature in the game that basically allows you to see who on your PSN buddy list is currently playing, and gives you an option to just directly dive in to whatever game they may be in. I feel like an f-ing retard, because I was on the phone with my brother for about 20 mins trying to explain to him what game I was in before we figured this out. Pretty sweet, and I guess this pretty much eliminates the need to list server info...

Anyways, I can only host about 8 players with my shitty internet connection >. I probably won't be on at all today because Tuesdays are my days from hell with school going until 9:00 p.m. You might see my roommates playing online under my name, feel free to jump in with them, though they usually try to stick to ranked 32 player matches. I'm sure will be on all night tomorrow, if anyone gets sick of Halo 3 :/...
Originally Posted by Ultima
PSN ID: designdraft. Can't we just update the PSN thread index with what online-capable games we own?
How do you suggest we update it? Do you mean our individual posts or the very first post listing everybody's PSN ID's?

How ya doing, buddy?
Miles
ゴハンダニャー~(=^・ω・^)ヘ >゚)))彡

Member 2

Level 34.77

Feb 2006

Old Oct 7, 2007, 01:49 AM Local time: Oct 6, 2007, 11:49 PM #5 of 5
I play once every 2 or so weeks. Maybe I would play more if the game would stop locking up on me randomly. Add me to your buddy list if you so desire:

kilometers

I was speaking idiomatically.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming > [PS3] WARHAWK ROLLCALL