Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis (http://www.gamingforce.org/forums/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://www.gamingforce.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Handkerchief or Tissue? (http://www.gamingforce.org/forums/showthread.php?t=16253)

Muzza Dec 16, 2006 05:49 AM

Handkerchief or Tissue?

What do you carry around with you, a handkerchief or a tissue(s)? As for myself, I'm a tissue person. I don't like getting a handkerchief all dirty and then having to put it back into my pocket. Tissues are easily disposible a more easy to use, IMO.

Vampiro Dec 16, 2006 05:53 AM

Carry around with me? Absolutely nothing. If I need to blow my nose or wipe my hands that's what drapes/carpets/towels/shirts/hair is for.

Chibi Neko Dec 16, 2006 07:55 AM

I carry neither one with me, and the only time I would need either would be to blow my nose. I would not want the hankie for that cuz washing it would be a pain.

Infernal Monkey Dec 16, 2006 08:37 AM

Yeeeah, keeping a rag coated with a pet blob of snot in my pocket doesn't sound very fun. Can't teach it new tricks or anything, other than harden. I think that's one of the Pokemon's moves or something. Maybe it'd come in handy if I was walking around one day and my vision suddenly imploded from spinning boxes and a barely animated rat appeared in front of me making high pitched noises.

TISSUES WAY TO GO TEAM!

Domino Dec 16, 2006 08:43 AM

I don't carry either round with me. But when I need to wipe my nose, hands or whatever, then I use a tissue. I don't think that having to put a handkerchief back into my pocket with the contents of my nose on it is a good idea at all.

Lene Dec 16, 2006 10:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Infernal Monkey
Yeeeah, keeping a rag coated with a pet blob of snot in my pocket doesn't sound very fun. Can't teach it new tricks or anything, other than harden. I think that's one of the Pokemon's moves or something. Maybe it'd come in handy if I was walking around one day and my vision suddenly imploded from spinning boxes and a barely animated rat appeared in front of me making high pitched noises.

TISSUES WAY TO GO TEAM!

Hee, thank god I was not drinking or you would have owed me a new keyboard.

Anyways, honestly, is a handkerchief really necessary these days hygienically? Seems like a bad idea. Probably the only people who do it are old people, and others trying to make a fashion statement. I don't usually carry anything with me, but if I know I'm sick, I have one of those tissue minipacks in my purse.

Lynx Dec 16, 2006 10:50 AM

Tissue of course, but I never carry it..

Drex Dec 16, 2006 11:08 AM

I keep tissues with me most of the time because I have fairly unpredictable allergies. Most of the time I never need them, but I don't like being unprepared.

I tried using a handkerchief once: gross. Disgusting. Blech. Ugh.

starslight Dec 16, 2006 12:13 PM

I don't carry anything around with me, but if I gotta blow my nose it's with a tissue. Handkerchiefs are pretty terrible.

Chaotic Dec 16, 2006 01:57 PM

Tissues FTW.

The idea of handkerchiefs never really clicked into me. You'd blow into it then slip it back in to your pocket and wait for all that snot to dry to use it again? No thanks, i'll stick with tissues or anything else I could use, thank you very much.

Rydia Dec 16, 2006 02:27 PM

I usually have a pack of tissues in my bag wherever I go. Most of the time I don't need them, but if I happen to get a cold unexpectedly, they certainly help out.

Such a Lust for Revenge! Dec 16, 2006 02:31 PM

Should have an option as for who the hell carries anything around. Unless you have a backpack or something, which is more understandable.

I don't carry anything around. If I have the need I find some or find a restroom. I wish the world could display suspended disbelief over a person that just puts a handkerchief right back into their pocket after making a deposit on the damned thing. It just can't be pulled off.

I like how Deni hasn't posted yet.

Dullenplain Dec 16, 2006 03:03 PM

I usually carry tissues around for nasal discharge.

Handkerchiefs I only use to wipe wet things up such as water spills or sweat.

Vampiro Dec 16, 2006 03:05 PM

Quote:

Should have an option as for who the hell carries anything around. Unless you have a backpack or something, which is more understandable.
Guess that's what the third option implies *shrugs*

Such a Lust for Revenge! Dec 16, 2006 04:47 PM

Yeah, but that option leaves me feeling like a beast. Is it asking what I carry around or what I prefer between the two? Maybe Muzza should have been clearer.

Or maybe I just need to move on with my life.

The Wise Vivi Dec 16, 2006 05:46 PM

Tissue, unless I don't have any. Then my sleeve becomes the best thing around. Sometimes I used leaves if I am in the wilderness.

Ryuu Dec 16, 2006 06:10 PM

I don't carry either of them with me, but when I need to use something I always find a tissue (or get a tissue). There's always tissues in the car though.

The idea of carrying a handkerchief for blowing my nose just doesn't sound appealing...

Muzza Dec 16, 2006 06:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OctoberOmicron
Yeah, but that option leaves me feeling like a beast. Is it asking what I carry around or what I prefer between the two? Maybe Muzza should have been clearer.

Or maybe I just need to move on with my life.

Hmm, I guess the ";" in the third option suggests an "or" in this case, i.e. you either don't carry anything around or you use a sleeve or something else. Poorly worded, but you get the gist of it.

Summonmaster Dec 16, 2006 07:43 PM

I always carry 4-8 tissues in one of my pants pockets.
A friend in Grade 8 showed me how snotty handkerchiefs become when you're really sick, so they don't help. Even if I was just a little sick, if I used a handkerchief, I would try to wipe my nose all on different spots of the handkerchief.

I know I'm really sick if I exhaust 8 tissues in less than 4 hours. Then I resort reluctantly to toilet paper from any washroom nearby.

I don't like the idea of disposable tissues in mini-packs that you buy, because I feel like I'm wasting money when I could have just picked tissues from a box at home in more plentiful quantity.

Dee Dec 16, 2006 08:32 PM

I don't carry anything with me. If I do have a runny nose, I'll just go to the bathroom or somewhere with tissues.

nazpyro Dec 16, 2006 08:47 PM

I usually have a bag on me also when I commute, so I carry those small Kleenex packs with me all the time. I also have a tiny bottle of Purrell on me. If I don't have a bag, sometimes I'll have tissues in my pocket, but not always.

Vampiro Dec 17, 2006 08:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Muzza
Hmm, I guess the ";" in the third option suggests an "or" in this case, i.e. you either don't carry anything around or you use a sleeve or something else. Poorly worded, but you get the gist of it.

Definitely wouldn't be an "or" there. It would be more like "Niether, instead/however/but I use..."

Unless it actually is "or" and the sentence is just really messed up. idk

mindOverMatter Dec 17, 2006 11:08 AM

I don't carry either with me usually, but I would rather use a tissue, even though I know it's such a waste..

Erisu Kimu Dec 17, 2006 01:20 PM

I don't carry around either of them. I never really had to blow my nose outdoors or in a public place. I just go to the washroom and use water. If I had a cold, was in a public place and had tissues around with me, it'd eventually cause me sores and irritations around my nose.