Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis (http://www.gamingforce.org/forums/index.php)
-   Pang's Violence Basement (http://www.gamingforce.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   More incredible arrogence (http://www.gamingforce.org/forums/showthread.php?t=1321)

GarretThe Thief Mar 8, 2006 03:26 PM

More incredible arrogence
 
This is a site that I had known about earlier but never decided to investigate but I'm glad I just did so heres the site please read some of these articles and tell me what you think of theses people and their ideas

http://www.adequacy.org/public/index.html

You can also find another one of these articles in this area somewhere

JazzFlight Mar 8, 2006 03:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GarretThe Thief
This is a site that I had known about earlier but never decided to investigate but I'm glad I just did so heres the site please read some of these articles and tell me what you think of theses people and their ideas

http://www.adequacy.org/public/index.html

You can also find another one of these articles in this area somewhere

I think it's a joke.

Because that's what it is. A comedy site. If you don't realize that, you're way too gullible.

GarretThe Thief Mar 8, 2006 04:38 PM

I know it's a joke site. but still the ideas are hilariose behind some of them and the ones who dose belive them are the overprotective parent which is sensless by itself

Scumbag Harry Mar 8, 2006 05:58 PM

From Kids to Commies: The Thruth About Daycare
That article coupled with "I Believe in Negroes! made me laugh. This site is indeed funny. It's pretty sad that some of the posters take it as seriously as they do.

GarretThe Thief Apr 9, 2006 06:40 PM

Closed


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:06 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.