Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis (http://www.gamingforce.org/forums/index.php)
-   Media Centre (http://www.gamingforce.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Ergo Proxy (http://www.gamingforce.org/forums/showthread.php?t=428)

xen0phobia Mar 11, 2006 01:45 AM

In my opinion this series is going to be awesome... The artwork, story, and characters are all interesting and good. This is the series to watch this spring.

Fjordor Mar 11, 2006 02:33 AM

Mmmm, this plot is getting deliciously thick. :-d

B4-Hunter Mar 11, 2006 06:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Encephalon
Oh my god, you lucky fucks... I can't even get this damn episode 2 to download quickly enough!

Ur getting it from my signature =P?
Quote:

Originally Posted by t(-_-t)
Mmmm, this plot is getting deliciously thick. :-d

Yum Yum!!
Quote:

Originally Posted by xen0phobia
In my opinion this series is going to be awesome... The artwork, story, and characters are all interesting and good. This is the series to watch this spring.

Only thing is that there is not much ACTION!! More action people!!

Kamui Mar 11, 2006 12:42 PM

Just finished episode 2 and it's getting better and better :P

Anyone noticed the drop in animation quality? Not drastic but still a loss over the first episode.

Spoiler:
Why do I get the feeling that Vincent holds a bad ass secret? Man that look in his eyes was mean! Can we epect a super awesome fight? :D

Fjordor Mar 11, 2006 03:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by B4-Hunter
Only thing is that there is not much ACTION!! More action people!!

I dunno. I am rather content with not too much action.
Its the mere fact of the lack therof which causes a bit of tension in the viewers, and thus increases the pleasure of watching it.

B4-Hunter Mar 11, 2006 04:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kamui
Just finished episode 2 and it's getting better and better :P

Anyone noticed the drop in animation quality? Not drastic but still a loss over the first episode.

I got first one in MKV and 1280 resolution...
[Y-F&A-U]_Ergo_Proxy_01_(1280x720)_(H264-Vorbis)_[F86AB65B].mkv

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kamui
Spoiler:
Why do I get the feeling that Vincent holds a bad ass secret? Man that look in his eyes was mean! Can we epect a super awesome fight? :D

Yeah it will awesome!! ACTION!!!

Fjordor Mar 11, 2006 04:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by B4-Hunter
I got first one in MKV and 1280 resolution...

Can you show us a link to the torrent???:biggrin:

B4-Hunter Mar 11, 2006 04:36 PM

[No Sub] Ergo Proxy - 03: Mazecity
[Y-F&A-U] Ergo Proxy 01 (1280x720) (H264-Vorbis)
Have Fun ^^

P.S
Don't spoil anything from No Sub version please!!

Kamui Mar 12, 2006 11:49 AM

I actually Hunter I meant loss of animation quality from the studio than the fansub :D

I felt that there was less effort (and money) put into episode 2 :)

Roph Mar 12, 2006 02:21 PM

I just finished watching episode 2 and AM HARD over the Episode 3 downloading now :tpg:

Spoiler:
Anybody have any ideas as to what that orb is that Lil finds in her appartment right at the end? =D

Fjordor Mar 12, 2006 03:05 PM

Spoiler:
The necklace that Vincent Law was wearing that Lil pointed out to him(the cross) was in that orb. Just want to let you know that no one yet knows the significance of that thing. I just finished watching episode 3, and although I am a bit sketchy on the details, as my Japanese isn't that good, I think we still aren't told the meaning of it. That is all I will say. I won't spoil it for anyone else. :D

Paco Mar 12, 2006 06:10 PM

Is there a group that's specifically dedicated to sub this yet?

This is really the only thing I hate about pre-licensed properties... We all get screwed in the end... :/

B4-Hunter Mar 13, 2006 04:03 AM

In case you didn't noticed:
[Y-F&A-U] Ergo Proxy 01 notes [F6743012]
[Y-F&A-U] Ergo Proxy 02 notes [350D290B]

Paco Mar 13, 2006 11:22 AM

Goddamnit! This is getting REALLY good. I swear this show is becoming like those quarter-booth stripper joints, only I run out of quarters and I'm left blue-balled everytime.

I WANT MOAR! :tpg:

Roph Mar 13, 2006 11:32 AM

Uh, I'm not seeing any subtitles on episode 3 :(

I used the torrent posted in this thread for it (Ergo_Proxy 03.avi) and I'm playing it with VLC. I wanna know what they're saying :(

Fjordor Mar 13, 2006 11:41 AM

There are no subtitles yet for episode 3.
Please be patient.
Or learn Japanese. :p

Gechmir Mar 13, 2006 11:52 AM

Welly welly well. I suppose I'll try this.

*sets eps 1 & 2 into queue* We shall see if this is worthwhile. I'm very pick with my Anime though! -___________-

B4-Hunter Mar 13, 2006 04:47 PM

LoL even people on DeviantArt like my Ergo Proxy wallpapers =D They ask: "Is it anime series?" I say: "Hell yeah!!" and there we have another Ergo Proxy fan!! =D

Roph Mar 13, 2006 05:41 PM

I KNEW I would have a use for this little thing someday. I set this up like 4 MONTHS ago.

Ergo Proxy Episode 3 owned but lacking subtitles

Admiral Amara Mar 14, 2006 12:45 PM

I just watched both Ep. 1 and 2 today. I have two sets of three words:

OH. HELL. YES.

also,

PARANOID. EFFIN'. ANDROID.

Seriously. When Ep. 2 ended and I heard that familiar guitar pattern start, I was ecstatic. It's too perfect. :D

And as for this anime, it is so badass. Ep. 1 made my head spin, and that's hard to do, though I think I'm starting to get a lot of it now. I think the animation is fluid, the action stylized just right for jaw-dropping sequences (such as the mall), and characters and organizations with obvious secrets that we don't know.

Spoiler:
So, what up with Vincent? Any theories? He's got a secret, clearly, and I don't think it's that he's fast wtih a gun and friends with some dope named Cloud.

Also, my sincerest thanks to everybody with Ergo Proxy av/sigs. That's a lot of why I checked it out. You guys are awesome. :D

Luceid Mar 14, 2006 06:37 PM

A familiar subbing group popped up now, and it was fucking time: Anime-Kraze. They'll be subbing the series too, and well, I'm not much of a group whore, but it's always good to have a backup in case another one retires. I have seen which is the best group at the moment, in public opinion, but gonna give Kraze's subs a chance.

I'll join to the Ergo Proxy ava/sig chain pretty soon. <_<

B4-Hunter Mar 15, 2006 04:35 AM

Well well more and more Ergo Proxy fans =D Anime is awesome!! Everyone know that. As for the Fun Subs I'm stick with [Y-F&A-U] but I'm curious to check [A-Kraze].

[A-Kraze] Ergo Proxy - 01 [A3A8DD76].avi
[A-Kraze] Ergo Proxy - 01 [x264 AAC 5.1][00E3E94A].mkv

P.S
[Y-F&A-U] released 2nd Episod in High Resolution:
[Y-F&A-U]_Ergo_Proxy_02_(1280x720)_(H264-AAC5.1)_[68BE84B6].mkv

Paco Mar 15, 2006 04:42 AM

I'm still waiting for those subtitles for episode 3. I'm fuckin' jonesin' man!

I NEED MY FIX!

B4-Hunter Mar 15, 2006 04:57 AM

OMFG!! 3rd Episode Relesed:
[Y-F&A-U] Ergo Proxy 03 [573CC420].
Grab it people!!

Paco Mar 15, 2006 11:40 AM

I feel like a junkie who just intravenously absorbed that sweet, sweet elixir of death into this soul....