Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis (http://www.gamingforce.org/forums/index.php)
-   Video Gaming (http://www.gamingforce.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   [:plant:] I Guess We Still Play This Kart 8: 16:17 <+BZ> favorite course: Music Park. (http://www.gamingforce.org/forums/showthread.php?t=45373)

FatsDomino Sep 13, 2014 05:34 PM

CHz misses out on karting and Tails takes his place in wrecking fools. OP gets mad at Skills as usual. Taco joins Dave's bald representation. Another good Saturday of racing!

Today's session:
http://www.hitbox.tv/video/257441

Jurassic Park Chocolate Raptor Sep 13, 2014 05:35 PM

I tried calling many different people on skype for over half an hour, but it is fine if you want to bullshit about it too. :shrug:

Tails Sep 13, 2014 05:38 PM

http://i.imgur.com/4N4OU30.png

That said, Skype's notifications are awful and you're probably better off just calling me.

The Plane Is A Tiger Sep 13, 2014 05:40 PM

Or just join the Mario Kart room and you get a Skype invite almost immediately.

SuperSonic Sep 13, 2014 09:00 PM

Here's what I've got so far. The rest will finish uploading later tonight (may not be posted until morning).

Just a reminder, I'll unfortunately miss the next two weeks due to beach vacation. I'll be traveling up next Saturday and then traveling back the following Saturday. You guys have fun and maybe Acer or someone else can take care of recording duties. ;)

YouTube Video

YouTube Video

YouTube Video

YouTube Video

YouTube Video

YouTube Video

YouTube Video

SailorDaravon Sep 13, 2014 10:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Plane Is A Tiger (Post 823987)
Or just join the Mario Kart room and you get a Skype invite almost immediately.

If the room was full how would that work? I had the same problem. I also messaged fox on skype with no response. I think he hates me :(

Jurassic Park Chocolate Raptor Sep 13, 2014 10:52 PM

http://colonelskills.belkanairforce..../FuckSkype.jpg

Me and Daravon can be Team Getting Ignored :(

Tails Sep 14, 2014 12:01 AM

Hahaha, you're forgiven. For reals though y'all have my phone number. Skype sucks at notifications. My Galaxy S5 is insanely loud. Shoot me a text or call me.

e: my irc highlight is also a pretty good way to get my attention

OmagnusPrime Sep 14, 2014 10:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SailorDaravon (Post 823990)
If the room was full how would that work? I had the same problem.

Room wasn't full until a solid 10+ minutes in. So there was ample opportunity for someone to just join the MK lobby and then get added to the call (as a bunch of people did).

If the room is full pinging Tails or me via actual phone message, IRC ding-dong or some other way is the best way forward. As Tails says, Skype notifications suck so not even remotely worth it. And if it happens regularly we're clearly going to have to look at how to cycle people in and out.

Scent of a Grundle Sep 14, 2014 05:48 PM

Odd that my voice is apparently totally missing from the recordings. Could no one seriously hear me all game?

nuttyturnip Sep 14, 2014 07:11 PM

I heard you.

Tails Sep 14, 2014 08:31 PM

Taking a break for IRC
Skills fails at MK, Omagnus gives a lecture
Whistling with Dave
Dave is pregnant?
Mo0 still can't count to two
Dickspin.jpg (literally like a minute and a half discussion about Meatspin)
Mount Wario: Bad jokes. Bad jokes everywhere.
Mo0 is mad, we don't love nutty
Taco out of nowhere

THE POWER OF WATER Sep 14, 2014 10:27 PM

Return of the blue shell that doesn't give a fuck (watch it on the map)

Sousuke Sep 15, 2014 03:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SuperSonic (Post 823989)
Just a reminder, I'll unfortunately miss the next two weeks due to beach vacation. I'll be traveling up next Saturday and then traveling back the following Saturday.

But wait Meet isn't until June

Tails Sep 15, 2014 05:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CHz (Post 824065)

Lmao, it wouldn't done anything at that point anyway. I had crossed the finish line and had Dave fire it too early.

Jurassic Park Chocolate Raptor Sep 15, 2014 07:29 AM

It's supposed to go for the guy who is furthest up who hasn't crossed the line yet, though.

Tails Sep 15, 2014 11:06 AM

I still hadn't crossed the finish line when it passed Sonic. In reality it should have just hit me after I crossed (it passed me a second or two after I finished) but it probably glitched for a second lap. Either way it still wouldn't have changed anything. I don't think Blue Shells turn around that late into their run.

I had Dave fire it early not realizing how far ahead of everyone I was (or how quick it'd get to me before I crossed the line).

Wall Feces Sep 15, 2014 04:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Papino (Post 824077)
I had Dave fire it early not realizing how far ahead of everyone I was (or how quick it'd get to me before I crossed the line).

Next time, man. Next time. Dynasties don't happen overnight. Unless they do, in which case ignore what I just said.

FatsDomino Sep 15, 2014 04:33 PM

In Mario Kart 8 it's not really a dynasty unless there's a Dave. He'll judge you based on your color of your not-dynasty.

SuperSonic Sep 15, 2014 04:58 PM

Tails: "HAHA! Blue shell!" DENIED!!
THAT'S ME!!
2nd freakin blue shell in a row...AGAIN
Victory

Tails Sep 21, 2014 01:23 PM

This is what happens when I have a Super Horn and don't know that Diss has one too (about 17 seconds in).

YouTube Video

Little Brenty Brent Brent Sep 21, 2014 02:47 PM

Alternatively: what happens when I have a super horn and don't know that Tails has one too.

SuperSonic Oct 1, 2014 07:25 PM

Work bribed me to come in on Saturday morning for some testing after a server upgrade, but I'll get a vacation day out of it.

They said it'll take about 3 hours unless we run into something. I should be done by noon in that case, but if it goes WAYYYYYYYY beyond that I might have to chump out again.

That is if there are people still playing considering Smash 3DS drops this Friday.

THE POWER OF WATER Oct 1, 2014 08:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SuperSonic (Post 824375)
That is if there are people still playing considering Smash 3DS drops this Friday.

That sounds like the second-worst reason to chump out of MK8 (the worst being Destiny).

Tails Oct 1, 2014 08:39 PM

I'm fine with y'all just accepting that you'll never be as good as Daisy and moving on. It's okay.