Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis (http://www.gamingforce.org/forums/index.php)
-   Video Gaming (http://www.gamingforce.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   Animal Crossing: Wild World (http://www.gamingforce.org/forums/showthread.php?t=645)

Kimchi Mar 3, 2006 06:48 PM

Animal Crossing: Wild World

Animal Crossing: The Wild World

Opening Post
This game is like Sims, expect you play it with cute characters, and unable to move to house to house on same town. If you played Animal Crossing before, then don’t bother reading this “opening” post.

As you know, this game is sequel to Animal Crossing, which was released on Game Cube. And Game Cube is sequel to Animal Crossing, which was released on N64. (I am pretty sure there is for older console)

There is big changes comparing Wild World to GC version, but this topic is not to post all differences, so I suggest you to look it up.

This game is basically like a game that you create your own community, and there is really no purpose on this game. You can do what ever you want, you can chop every trees down, make your town in to weed field, ect.

The major element on this version is that there is Wi-Fi, which lets you to connect with other people with same game. (Not going in to details about Wi-Fi connections.) But there is one requirement to play with other players. You will need their DS name or I should rather say “Friend-Code”. You require this code when you first connect your DS to Wi-Fi, and the code will only work on the DS you implied.

*Note: Just like GC version, the Feng Shui effects your luck.(http://db.gamefaqs.com/portable/ds/f..._feng_shui.txt)

That should do for opening post, and now Friend Code lists!

Post your character name, friend code, town name and your country. (Trying to keep things by regions.)

*PS: Please post and tell me to add or correct for opening post. And ANY suggestion to set up the Friend Code chart is welcome!

(I will post mine when I get my DS back from my mom -.-)

Friend Code List

Gaming Force: surasshu
Name: surasshu
Town: Pokyo
Fruit: Pear
Friend Code: 5369-3376-7923

Gaming Force: kupomog
Name: kuppy
Town: Kalihi
Fruit: Peach.
Friend Code: 1847-4656-7395

Gaming Force: joshi
Name: joshy* (the last character is a star)
Town: Halifax
Fruit: pear
Friend Code: 3007-1390-8405

Gaming Force: Sarmoti
Name: Ricky
Town: Evermore
Fruit: Orange
Friend Code: 2534-6397-7814

Gaming Force: TGC
Name: GC
Town: Hyrule
Fruit: Peaches
Friend Code: 2792-3957-3177

Gaming Force: Viperas
Name: Andrew
Town: Inferno
Fruit: Orenge
Friend Code: 4467-3913-9411

Gaming Force: BigCN401
Name: Chanthy
Town: Bakamono
Fruit: Apple
Friend Code: 1460-9086-0205

Gaming Force: Triad
Name: [COLOR="DarkOrange"iTriad[/COLOR]
Town: otakudom
Fruit: Pears
Friend Code: 5412-2710-1164

Auction

On this section, put things you WILL sell, with starting price. (Just PM me then i will post yours up)

Catalog

On this section, I will put things that you REQUEST to get from other players.(Just PM me then I will post yours up)

Chaotic Mar 3, 2006 09:17 PM

I'll add mine soon, playing a different game at the moment and i'm too lazy to look at what it is at the moment. I'll welcome anyone who wants visit my town if they feel like it.

surasshu Mar 3, 2006 09:48 PM

My stats:
Name: surasshu
Town: Pokyo
Local fruit: Pear (I have all fruits though)
Friend code: 5369-3376-7923

kupomog Mar 3, 2006 10:03 PM

Name: kuppy
Town: Kalihi
Fruit: peach, got them all, though.
FC: 1847-4656-7395

I got so many hybrids...finally got a perfect town and the gold watering can, too. But I got it in the middle of making my town look how I want, so now that I've started rearranging trees, town isn't perfect, but that's okay. Got a lot of extra snowman items, too...need to make money off them since I'm poor and still paying mortgage...

Kimchi Mar 3, 2006 10:16 PM

Added auction and catalog section.

joshi Mar 7, 2006 04:46 PM

name: joshy* (the last character is a star)
town: Halifax
fruit: pear
friend code: 3007-1390-8405

Sarmoti Mar 7, 2006 04:56 PM

Name:Ricky
Town:Evermore
Fruit:Orange(Not many now since I cut them down for other fruit trees)
FC:2534-6397-7814

Kesubei Mar 7, 2006 08:25 PM

Damn, I really hope you guys will still be playing this when I get back to the States.

Have there been any weird events in the game? Like, you played the game at 2am and some ghosts came out or something?

Dyne Mar 7, 2006 11:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NoWittyComment
Damn, I really hope you guys will still be playing this when I get back to the States.

Have there been any weird events in the game? Like, you played the game at 2am and some ghosts came out or something?

Wisp was taken out, unfortunately.

As for other events, there's tons. Just shoot down the UFO when you see it. :D

TGC Mar 8, 2006 02:52 AM

Name: GC
Town : Hyrule
Local Fruit : Peaches
FC : 2792-3957-3177
I live in AZ

I don't have much right now, but I'm working on it...Ima add the 2 i see in the first post...if one of you guys can come to my town and buy something from nook so he can upgrade, i would greatly appreciate it.

If you have aim you can reach me at TehGC

Kimchi Mar 8, 2006 04:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by joshi
name: joshy* (the last character is a star)
town: Halifax
fruit: pear
friend code: 3007-1390-8405

Halifax? Halifax in Canada? (NovaScotia?)

Sarmoti Mar 9, 2006 04:35 PM

I'm gonna go ahead and add everyone to my roster.

Whether you choose to add me or not is up to you please add me.

Buizel Mar 9, 2006 05:52 PM

Heads up: Today Nook's buying turnips for 464 bells. If you want to sell them at my town, AIM me. And no I won't charge an entry fee.

Kimchi Mar 9, 2006 06:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigCN401
Heads up: Today Nook's buying turnips for 464 bells. If you want to sell them at my town, AIM me. And no I won't charge an entry fee.

Lol, just post your Friend Code unless you are thinking that some of GFF members are total jackass.

Viperas Mar 9, 2006 07:10 PM

Name: Andrew

Town: Inferno (yup, was out of ideas)

Fruit: Orenge

Code: 4467-3913-9411

I don't play as much as I should but when I am playing I keep my gates open and welcome any visitors.

J-Man Mar 9, 2006 07:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taegueki
Halifax? Halifax in Canada? (NovaScotia?)

No, I think it's the Halifax in Uganda.

Kimchi Mar 9, 2006 09:45 PM

Anyone know how to get a item from flea market that a npc won't sell? Man there is freaking irvoray piano, and i reaaaaallllllllllyyy want it and stupid npc won't sell it >.>

Buizel Mar 9, 2006 10:31 PM

Quote:

Lol, just post your Friend Code unless you are thinking that some of GFF members are total jackass.

It's not that reason. I don't really like the chat system in ACWW. Communication on AIM is MUCH better.

In any case here's my "friend code":
Code: 1460-9086-0205
Name: Chanthy
Town: Bakamono

Misc. info:
Fruit: Apple
Time Zone: Eastern Standard Time

surasshu Mar 10, 2006 08:45 AM

Quote:

Anyone know how to get a item from flea market that a npc won't sell? Man there is freaking irvoray piano, and i reaaaaallllllllllyyy want it and stupid npc won't sell it >.>

I don't think you can, but you can do the alternative: send them lots of cheap/ugly/unwanted furniture. They'll put it into their room if they like it, and they'll throw out their old stuff (so check the recycle bin). I had 2 ivory pianos but I sold one cause they were crampin' my style.

Sarmoti Mar 10, 2006 11:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by surasshu
I don't think you can, but you can do the alternative: send them lots of cheap/ugly/unwanted furniture. They'll put it into their room if they like it, and they'll throw out their old stuff (so check the recycle bin). I had 2 ivory pianos but I sold one cause they were crampin' my style.

That doesn't always work. Yes they'll get rid of the item your after but it doesn't always go into the recycle bin.

That happened to the Lawn Mower that Jitters had.

surasshu Mar 10, 2006 11:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sarmoti
That doesn't always work. Yes they'll get rid of the item your after but it doesn't always go into the recycle bin.

That happened to the Lawn Mower that Jitters had.

Oh, really? *groan*

I've used an alternative tactic with variable success: send them lots of mail with gifts and go "I'd really like a ebony piano." in all of them. It worked for me when I was collecting lovely furniture.

Sarmoti Mar 10, 2006 11:35 AM

I never thought of actually mentioning the piece of furniture in the letter, I'll have to try that.

Wish I thought of that before I sent Marina stuff to get her Lovely Floor and Carpet.

surasshu Mar 10, 2006 11:42 AM

Yeah that's what I usually do when I really need something (I did it for all the fruits, too). But it doesn't seem to always work, I haven't quite figured out what the rules are for it, so to speak. Perhaps the value of the object sent somewhat correlates with the value of the object received...

Buizel Mar 10, 2006 01:52 PM

Attaching shells to letter works too.

BTW your neighbor won't understand what you're saying in the letter. The game is program only to look for spelling and the length of your letter. When you attached a gift, the length of your letter determine what kind of gifts you'll get in return. So you can call them an asshole and they will like it! :p

Kimchi Mar 11, 2006 07:55 PM

God damn it, stupid Joan won't sell me the god damned red turnip. So I time traveled a week ahead, and STILL she won't sell!!!!!