Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis (http://www.gamingforce.org/forums/index.php)
-   Video Gaming (http://www.gamingforce.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   [360] Halo Kitty (http://www.gamingforce.org/forums/showthread.php?t=161)

Kilroy May 16, 2006 05:37 AM

You could try getting your hands on a CE of Halo 2. On the bonus DVD you can find a great documentary about Halo 2, and hwo they struggled wih the demo, time and such...

SketchTheArtist May 16, 2006 11:28 PM

I'm pretty sure the demo would've been the last two levels that were cut out of the game.

SketchTheArtist May 17, 2006 09:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigHairyFeet
When you guys say Demo, you're not talking about the footage of the Chef landing, taking out the Convenant and watching the ground based cannon be destroyed by Humans, are you? And then the Elites drop down with swords, etc? Just trying to get it all straight in my head.

Cortana: "Betcha can't stick it!"
Chief: "...you're on."

Yup! That's the one.

Malmer May 17, 2006 09:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Furby
yeah, i know that it was fake but I still wanna know if someone maybe knows where it is.. I was trying to see if I could find it.

Clicky here.

Anyway, the Halo 3 trailer looked good. I too wonder how close it will be to the real thing...

Furby May 17, 2006 11:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Malmer
Clicky here.

Anyway, the Halo 3 trailer looked good. I too wonder how close it will be to the real thing...

Oh, i remember this one a while back when it 1st came out.. oh ok. Thanks for the linky.

NaklsonofNakkl May 18, 2006 11:43 PM

Is..is it over?! Is this going to be the last tourture we must endure?! No, [thinking of how to say this without hate replies] i didn't like Halo 2. Okay, that didn't come out well...the reason is because of the single player biting ass. I am hoping with the Halo 3 looking good (although so did Halo 2) i hope that they keep the oriognality like they did with Halo: combat evolved. i don't want regular weapons, i don't want to play as a covinat, i just want to go around with my glorious sniper pistol (since it IS futuristic!) and going around killing everything in sight with MASTER CHEIF ONLY!!

ugh. I look foward to the online for Halo 3...but i know i will hate it like i do with Halo 2 because of how annoying and how much assholes flood the games.

Miles May 22, 2006 02:03 AM

Closed until news comes out so asstards like furby and Sketch can't post in it.

Kaleb.G May 29, 2006 08:21 PM

All of the nonsense that used to be in between the previous two posts can be found here:
http://www.gamingforce.com/forums/te...split-1-a.html

Fluffykitten McGrundlepuss May 31, 2006 02:35 AM

Right, I've posted a new Halo 3 update information thread and I'd appreciate it if anyone has any new information on Halo 3 to post it there.

In the mean time, I'm reopening this to facilitate discussion.

Rest assured however that any trolling posts, off topic posts and generally shit posts will be deleted without question and persistant offenders will be dealt with, quickly.

Carry on.

Tube Jul 2, 2006 03:22 PM

Holy shit, today I just watched the Halo 3 trailer for the hundred and eighty-first time and I noticed that if you listen very carefully to the left rear channel (if you have a surround setup) about 2 seconds after the "I am your sword" line, you can hear Cortana making a sexual moaning sound. Not even joking. Anyone have any ideas as to what this might mean.

Kilroy Jul 3, 2006 02:56 AM

You can also hear Gravemind echoing Cortana, which I find way more interesting. That's just me, mind.

Fluffykitten McGrundlepuss Jul 3, 2006 02:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kilroy
You can also hear Gravemind echoing Cortana, which I find way more interesting. That's just me, mind.

If you've started to hear Gravemind making sexual moaning noises, I suspect you've played a little too much Halo.

Kilroy Jul 3, 2006 03:03 AM

Oh nonono, I wasn't talking about sexual noises at all. He just echoes something Cortana says. Not what she moans.

Though the thought of hundred tonnes of brown protoplasmic flesh moaning is kinda hot ._.

evilboris Jul 3, 2006 05:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tube
Holy shit, today I just watched the Halo 3 trailer for the hundred and eighty-first time and I noticed that if you listen very carefully to the left rear channel (if you have a surround setup) about 2 seconds after the "I am your sword" line, you can hear Cortana making a sexual moaning sound. Not even joking. Anyone have any ideas as to what this might mean.

... Did you watch it on an Xbox? The PC trailers are stereo only.

Tube Jul 4, 2006 01:50 AM

Yes, I watched it on the 360, but there is an HD surround version of the PC trailer if you look hard enough.

http://assets.xbox.com/en-us/E32006/...o3-trailer.zip

evilboris Jul 4, 2006 06:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tube
Yes, I watched it on the 360, but there is an HD surround version of the PC trailer if you look hard enough.

http://assets.xbox.com/en-us/E32006/...o3-trailer.zip

thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou

edit: ohsnap. What codec is used on that thing? I can only get stereo sound of it in any video player, including WMP9. I can only get 5.1 if i load the thing into foobar 0.83.

Zukan Sep 26, 2006 05:19 PM

Time to give this topic a warmup.

Halo 3 X06 Trailer
Melee combos look tight!

Eleo Sep 26, 2006 05:32 PM

Sup Half Life 2 + Garry's Mod + Master Chief model?

*AkirA* Sep 26, 2006 06:01 PM

Indeed. I loved the super dive.

Zip Sep 27, 2006 07:20 AM

i like the butt jiggling while riding the car

Fluffykitten McGrundlepuss Sep 27, 2006 07:49 AM

Of course it's a fake. A pretty funny one though. I'd love it if melee attacks actually ended up that gay looking and they put in a super kick like that. The one thing Halo games so far seem to lack is anything approaching a sense of humour.

It's been pretty quiet on the Halo 3 front for a while. Maybe they're all too busy playing Halo 2 still to get it finished (My flat-mate's clan played the Bungie team a few eeks back, lost quite badly too but apparently they're nice blokes).

Kilroy Sep 27, 2006 09:29 AM

I'd be surprised of X06 doesn't give us a new trailer. (Though I expect that we'll receive more than a trailer. Multiplayer info and perhaps even some behind closed doors hands on.)

Double Post:
Okay, instead we got some new Halo game from Peter Jackson and a RTS game called Halo Wars. Better than nothing.

Furby Oct 19, 2006 05:11 AM

That was the funniest shit I have seen in a while.. The Super Kick and the Super Dive.
I'm wondering if the release of Halo Wars will affect the release of Halo3 at all, anyone know?

I found this though...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ek0xe3chUEE

Anyone else seen it?