Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis (http://www.gamingforce.org/forums/index.php)
-   Play-by-Post Board Games (http://www.gamingforce.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=197)
-   -   Strangers in the Alps 2: Catan Strikes Back (http://www.gamingforce.org/forums/showthread.php?t=40855)

Congle line of abuse. Or is that conga-line. Or congaline. Jun 16, 2010 06:14 PM

Strangers in the Alps 2: Catan Strikes Back

STRANGERS IN THE ALPS pt. 2

Welcome to the second annual Catan play-by-post thread! This year I'll be taking over as game moderator while Hyde is off in Korea doing whatever it is Koreans do. Not playing Catan or going to GFF Meets, that's for sure.

Hyde set up some great parameters for the thread-game so allow me to rip his work off:

The game will play out just like a normal game of Catan with a few exceptions.

Unique House Rules
- players may trade before their roll
- players may use their ports before their roll
- players may use more than one Development Card per turn
- players may use Development Cards as soon as they are purchased.

Online Mechanics
Resources drawn are sent as a PM to the players. Development cards are also indicated in PM.

Players must indicate in bold when they END TURN.

Any road building, settlement building, city upgrades, and thief movement should be as specific as possible so the game master can properly update the game board.

The game master will moderate discussion and will interfere is cheating is suspected. The game master will regularly update the game board and keep track of points and cards. No turn may last more than 48 hours.

If you are unable to take your turn and the time limit has passed the game master will roll on your behalf and pass the turn immediately. If at any point a player must discard half their hand and that player shows no activity within the time limit your cards will be discarded at random for you.

5-6 Player game~

There are six players. The official guide has some rules but this is the Alps and we live by our own rules:
-Players may trade, build, and use developement cards BEFORE their roll. Can you survive 5 rolls?

LIST OF STRANGERS (interact with caution):

Hyde 5 Points. 1 Knight. 1 Dev Card.
Zeph 5 Points.
PANGALANG 3 Points. 1 Knight.
a_lurker 6 Points. Longest Road.
Frank 2 Points.
Plarom 3 Points. 1 Knight

THIEF? 8 OF WHEAT IS BLOCKED

Take note of the number of Settlements, Cities, and roads you see here. That's all you get.

Please read them carefully. You are not required to reveal what dev cards you have but the number will be noted on this post. Keep in mind dev cards RUN OUT. Resources can run out if too many people are holding.

RELEVANT EVENTS:

The rolls are in! Seating and turn order as follows:
1. Hyde
2. Zephyrin
3. Pang
4. a lurker
5. Frank
6. Plarom

The initial settlements are down!
Hyde steals Red from Frank!

Turns are taking days!
Cooper is confused by it all!

Plarom Jun 16, 2010 09:46 PM

Just earlier tonight I realized I still haven't bought ingredients for a White Russian.

Ballpark Frank Jun 17, 2010 12:20 AM

Just earlier tonight I had a bar meeting with the other keymaster's, my main point was that we need to sell more White Russians.

Zephyrin Jun 17, 2010 12:38 AM

Just earlier tonight, I was wishing I had a White Russian instead of banging an ugly Mexican chick.

No. Hard Pass. Jun 17, 2010 02:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zephyrin (Post 758754)
Just earlier tonight, I was wishing I had a White Russian instead of banging an ugly Mexican chick.

That's her. On the left.

http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e2...ashawnMW-1.jpg

Zephyrin Jun 17, 2010 10:12 AM

Fuckin' Cuervo.

Sarag Jun 17, 2010 11:18 AM

Just earlier tonight I realized how much I miss double-sippin.

Congle line of abuse. Or is that conga-line. Or congaline. Jun 17, 2010 11:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by a homewrecker (Post 758755)

I call the white one.

THIEF Jun 17, 2010 07:51 PM

I'm still here. :(

Sign me up, bra.

Zephyrin Jun 18, 2010 01:03 AM

So how many is that so far?

Congle line of abuse. Or is that conga-line. Or congaline. Jun 18, 2010 02:00 AM

Only one person has said they wanted to play.

Zephyrin Jun 18, 2010 02:24 AM

White Russians INDICATE APPROVAL AND CONSENT! Sign me up you fucker.

Sarag Jun 18, 2010 08:49 AM

Me too :(

Congle line of abuse. Or is that conga-line. Or congaline. Jun 20, 2010 12:49 PM

So FRANK, PLAROM, and DENI have posted here but I'm not sure who's serious about playing yet ;)

The unmovable stubborn Jun 22, 2010 12:49 AM

If you need more bodies to get this thing rolling I guess I'm in

Congle line of abuse. Or is that conga-line. Or congaline. Jun 22, 2010 01:58 AM

You will make the fourth RECOGNIZED person. I'll give it a day for Plarom and Frank to chime in.

Ballpark Frank Jun 23, 2010 02:37 AM

Yes, I'm playing. Jesus, I need a fucking right wussian.

Congle line of abuse. Or is that conga-line. Or congaline. Jun 23, 2010 11:58 AM

GREG GREG GREG!!

Scent of a Grundle Jun 23, 2010 03:40 PM

Sure, i'll jump in too.

Zephyrin Jun 24, 2010 07:14 PM

You faggot fuckstick, I am playing, get it in your brain. Don't get mad just because I smashed you at Magic.

Congle line of abuse. Or is that conga-line. Or congaline. Jun 25, 2010 11:57 AM

Sorry Hawk, Plarom confirmed he is playing. Update incoming within the hour~

Additional Spam:
To the six strangers, please begin ROLLING to determain the order. Seat arrangement AND color will be based on the rolls also. High roller gets seat one and color of their choice, etc.

Colors:
Red, Green, Brown, White, Orange, Blue.

OK GO GO GO GO!

Sarag Jun 25, 2010 12:29 PM

Roll dem bones

The unmovable stubborn Jun 25, 2010 12:34 PM

Hwelp

Zephyrin Jun 25, 2010 12:53 PM

I can't wait for somebody to call cracked.

Ballpark Frank Jun 25, 2010 02:40 PM

Uht-oh.