Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis (http://www.gamingforce.org/forums/index.php)
-   General Game Music Discussion (http://www.gamingforce.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   [SotW] Song of the Week - BATTLE 35 Voting/WEEK 281 Nominating (http://www.gamingforce.org/forums/showthread.php?t=45128)

THE POWER OF WATER Oct 16, 2013 05:29 PM

Song of the Week - BATTLE 35 Voting/WEEK 281 Nominating

Song of the Week. 250 Weeks and counting.
Battle 35 Voting is http://quiteajolt.com/gff/tim_follin.jpghttp://quiteajolt.com/gff/tim_follin.jpg.
Week 281 Nominating is 7 tracks I guess.

Final Tally:
1). [15/9.5] Time Trax (PAL Genesis Game Rip) - Location 2: The Laboratory / Location 5: Building Site / Location 7: The Forest
2). [15/8] Magical Chase Original Soundtrack - Waltz of Meditation Part2 (Arrange)
3). [12] After 4406274 Days... - Tidal Ecosystem
4). [11] Be filled with feeling - Chromatic Beast
5). [6] ZERO DIVIDE Original Game Soundtrack - CONFUSION (IO STAGE)
6). [5/4] SWIV (Amiga Game Rip) - Title
7). [5/3] Ripple Dot Extra - Ripple Dot Zero (The Oxygen Plant, Pt. One)
8). [3] Segacon -The Best of Sega Game Music- Vol.1 - Winning Run (Super Hang On)

Tracks:
Get the Flash Player to play this audio file: Week 273: ZERO DIVIDE Original Game Soundtrack - CONFUSION (IO STAGE)
Get the Flash Player to play this audio file: Week 274: After 4406274 Days... - Tidal Ecosystem
Get the Flash Player to play this audio file: Week 275: Segacon -The Best of Sega Game Music- Vol.1 - Winning Run (Super Hang On)
Get the Flash Player to play this audio file: Week 276: SWIV (Amiga Game Rip) - Title
Get the Flash Player to play this audio file: Week 277: Magical Chase Original Soundtrack - Waltz of Meditation Part2 (Arrange)
Get the Flash Player to play this audio file: Week 278: Ripple Dot Extra - Ripple Dot Zero (The Oxygen Plant, Pt. One)
Get the Flash Player to play this audio file: Week 279: Time Trax (PAL Genesis Game Rip) - Location 2: The Laboratory / Location 5: Building Site / Location 7: The Forest
Get the Flash Player to play this audio file: Week 280: Be filled with feeling - Chromatic Beast

Voting Rules:
Voters must distribute 6 points among the 8 nominees, giving points to at least 3 songs, giving no song more than 3 points, and giving no more than one of their choices 3 points. Possible ways of voting include:
Spoiler:
"Traditional"
Song1 - 3 pts.
Song2 - 2 pts.
Song3 - 1 pt.

"Even Stevens"
Song1 - 2 pts.
Song2 - 2 pts.
Song3 - 2 pts.

"Tough Decision"
Song1 - 2 pts.
Song2 - 2 pts.
Song3 - 1 pt.
Song4 - 1 pt.

"Nomination Bias"
Song1 - 3 pts.
Song2 - 1 pt.
Song3 - 1 pt.
Song4 - 1 pt.

"Indecisive"
Song1 - 2 pts.
Song2 - 1 pt.
Song3 - 1 pt.
Song4 - 1 pt.
Song5 - 1 pt.

"Shotgun Spread"
Song1 - 1 pt.
Song2 - 1 pt.
Song3 - 1 pt.
Song4 - 1 pt.
Song5 - 1 pt.
Song6 - 1 pt.

Notes:
Please remember to upload your nominations to the SotW server! Uploaded noms mean a faster, smoother SotW experience for everyone. Server information:
Spoiler:
* Host: ftp.sotw.info
* Username: nominations@sotw.info (that is the actual username; not an e-mail address)
* Password: gff
* Port: 21

Nominating:
The Nominations Queue can be found here.
The rules for nominating can be found here.

Djinova Oct 17, 2013 10:41 AM

Since I missed a few weeks of this batch, I thought perhaps I should take part here. Wonderful tracks, these are my clearcuts.

2 Points - Week 277: Magical Chase Original Soundtrack - Waltz of Meditation Part2 (Arrange)
2 Points - Week 280: Be filled with feeling - Chromatic Beast
1 Point - Week 275: Segacon -The Best of Sega Game Music- Vol.1 - Winning Run (Super Hang On)
1 Point - Week 279: Time Trax (PAL Genesis Game Rip) - Location 2: The Laboratory / Location 5: Building Site / Location 7: The Forest

Chuckster Oct 22, 2013 04:03 PM

Quick voting before my trip. May return with some quickie comments.

(3 points) Week 279: Time Trax (PAL Genesis Game Rip) - Location 2: The Laboratory / Location 5: Building Site / Location 7: The Forest
(2 points) Week 274: After 4406274 Days... - Tidal Ecosystem
(1 point) Week 275: Segacon -The Best of Sega Game Music- Vol.1 - Winning Run (Super Hang On)

Muzza Oct 25, 2013 05:34 PM

3 points: After 4406274 Days... - Tidal Ecosystem
2 points: Magical Chase Original Soundtrack - Waltz of Meditation Part2 (Arrange)
1 point: SWIV (Amiga Game Rip) - Title

Great battle. The 6th point was a bitch to hand out. 2/7 of my Basiscape noms made it to the battle, that's all right. It was important that Kimihiro Abe made it.

THE POWER OF WATER Oct 27, 2013 03:18 AM

2 points: Be filled with feeling - Chromatic Beast
2 points: ZERO DIVIDE Original Game Soundtrack - CONFUSION (IO STAGE)
1 point: After 4406274 Days... - Tidal Ecosystem
1 point: Time Trax (PAL Genesis Game Rip) - Location 2: The Laboratory / Location 5: Building Site / Location 7: The Forest

PiratePrince Oct 28, 2013 01:09 AM

2 points - After 4406274 Days... - Tidal Ecosystem
2 points - Magical Chase Original Soundtrack - Waltz of Meditation Part2 (Arrange)
1 point - Time Trax (PAL Genesis Game Rip) - Location 2: The Laboratory / Location 5: Building Site / Location 7: The Forest
1 point - SWIV (Amiga Game Rip) - Title

IO Stage is okay, but that's it.
Tidal Ecosystem is pretty cute and serene, I like those bloopy sounds.
Winning Run is breddy gud.
Whenever I see "Amiga" it always seems like I'm in for... something. Usually good and strange, like here.
Waltz is fun. Even more fun in the second half there.
Ripple Dot Zero is blah.
Location 2/5/7 was neat, especially for that bell.
Chromatic Beast pales now.

Opfer Oct 28, 2013 05:59 PM

3 points: Week 277: Magical Chase Original Soundtrack - Waltz of Meditation Part2 (Arrange)
1 point: Week 274: After 4406274 Days... - Tidal Ecosystem
1 point: Week 278: Ripple Dot Extra - Ripple Dot Zero (The Oxygen Plant, Pt. One)
1 point: Week 280: Be filled with feeling - Chromatic Beast

Darkcomet72 Oct 30, 2013 08:37 PM

2 points: Location 2 - The Laboratory - Location 5 - Building Site - Location 7 - The Forest
1 point: Chromatic Beast
1 point: Tidal Ecosystem
1 point: CONFUSION (IO STAGE)
1 point: Title
just missed: Ripple Dot Zero (The Oxygen Plant, Pt. One)

Those church bells, man.

isdapi Oct 31, 2013 04:19 AM

<<3 Points>> Magical Chase Original Soundtrack - Waltz of Meditation Part2 (Arrange)
<<2 Points>> Time Trax (PAL Genesis Game Rip) - Location 2: The Laboratory / Location 5: Building Site / Location 7: The Forest
<<1 Point>> Be filled with feeling - Chromatic Beast

Duck King Oct 31, 2013 04:32 AM

2 points: SWIV (Amiga Game Rip) - Title
2 points: Time Trax (PAL Genesis Game Rip) - Location 2: The Laboratory / Location 5: Building Site / Location 7: The Forest
1 point: Segacon -The Best of Sega Game Music- Vol.1 - Winning Run (Super Hang On)
1 point: ZERO DIVIDE Original Game Soundtrack - CONFUSION (IO STAGE)

GameBop Oct 31, 2013 05:29 PM

2 Points - Week 273: ZERO DIVIDE Original Game Soundtrack - CONFUSION (IO STAGE)
2 Points - Week 278: Ripple Dot Extra - Ripple Dot Zero (The Oxygen Plant, Pt. One)
1 Point - Week 280: Be filled with feeling - Chromatic Beast
1 Point - Week 279: Time Trax (PAL Genesis Game Rip) - Location 2: The Laboratory / Location 5: Building Site / Location 7: The Forest

Trying to decide between 277 and 279 of which I should give my last point to was a pain.

Jolteon Nov 1, 2013 01:43 AM

2 Points: Week 279: Time Trax (PAL Genesis Game Rip) - Location 2: The Laboratory / Location 5: Building Site / Location 7: The Forest
2 Points: Week 278: Ripple Dot Extra - Ripple Dot Zero (The Oxygen Plant, Pt. One)
1 Point: Week 280: Be filled with feeling - Chromatic Beast
1 Point: Week 277: Magical Chase Original Soundtrack - Waltz of Meditation Part2 (Arrange)

Tidal Ecosystem and CONFUSION (IO STAGE) deserve honorable mentions though!!! I feel quite bad for not voting for those honestly! I also feel like a BOX for giving my two both two points (really all of these are super close and that's just how it happened to turn out, I almost gave Chromatic Beast 2 points instead of Oxygen Plant). This set of 8 is super awesome.

I was going to talk a bit about each until I realized I'm pretty sure I did that with all of them already anyways. I will say that all four of these are on my regular mixes of music I listen to quite frequently...of course 3 of them I knew of before sotw. THANK YOU Muzza for nominating "Waltz of Meditation Part2 (Arrange)" which is the one I didn't know before, that I now listen to as regularly as these others! Also yay, go the second half of the weeks!

(also thank you for nominating tidal eco system and chz for confusion because fusion confusion f0P}#{13rg)

Elorin Nov 2, 2013 12:58 PM

This is a very sweet battle. Took many relistens to decide on the list below.

(2 points) Be filled with feeling - Chromatic Beast

(2 points) After 4406274 Days... - Tidal Ecosystem

(2 points) Magical Chase Original Soundtrack - Waltz of Meditation Part2 (Arrange)

THE POWER OF WATER Nov 4, 2013 05:49 AM

Whoops, I was telling myself to close this at midnight all day but then midnight happened and I distracted myself with a coding project ANYWAY

1). [15/9.5] Time Trax (PAL Genesis Game Rip) - Location 2: The Laboratory / Location 5: Building Site / Location 7: The Forest
2). [15/8] Magical Chase Original Soundtrack - Waltz of Meditation Part2 (Arrange)
3). [12] After 4406274 Days... - Tidal Ecosystem
4). [11] Be filled with feeling - Chromatic Beast
5). [6] ZERO DIVIDE Original Game Soundtrack - CONFUSION (IO STAGE)
6). [5/4] SWIV (Amiga Game Rip) - Title
7). [5/3] Ripple Dot Extra - Ripple Dot Zero (The Oxygen Plant, Pt. One)
8). [3] Segacon -The Best of Sega Game Music- Vol.1 - Winning Run (Super Hang On)

http://quiteajolt.com/gff/tim_follin.jpghttp://quiteajolt.com/gff/tim_follin.jpg

Muzza Nov 4, 2013 05:53 AM

GOSH THAT WAS CLOSE

Happy with the winner. Shocked that Waltz of Meditation did better than Tidal Ecosystem.

Jolteon Nov 4, 2013 12:48 PM

Whoaaaaaa! I am amazed and (Happy)[enjoy[] that my nomination even won this battle!!!! Especially since that was the 2nd week I ever got a nom of mine to get 1st place. My picks have been doing well the past few weeks! !

! Tim Follin's left eyebrow is way bigger than his right one.

Duck King Nov 4, 2013 06:23 PM

Actually, it won by 15/9.5 but whatever...

http://quiteajolt.com/gff/tim_follin.jpg

THE POWER OF WATER Nov 4, 2013 07:06 PM

THANKS DRACONIS

I added another tim_follin.jpg to make up for leaving off one of those tiebreaker bonus points.