Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis (http://www.gamingforce.org/forums/index.php)
-   The Quiet Place (http://www.gamingforce.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   At an inate level, I am scared of girls. (http://www.gamingforce.org/forums/showthread.php?t=37813)

Crash "Long-Winded Wrong Answer" Landon Sep 24, 2009 02:24 AM

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/2/350...d5e4ce.jpg?v=0

:(

No. Hard Pass. Sep 24, 2009 02:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bath House Pang House (Post 726509)
ITT Denicalis accuses someone else of being an antagonistic blowhard who doesn't know how to back down.

They should've sent a poet.

You know what, you win. There's absolutely no way for me to respond to that without resorting to pointing out how glue-like you are in comparison to my exquisite rubbery exterior. That would just demean both of us.

Agreed. This may be one of the most retarded things we've ever bothered clashing over. Which is, you know, saying something for us. No point in dragging on the "NO U" bullshit for an entire night. Cheers.

bluesy violin Sep 24, 2009 08:11 AM

I did not say being short is a plus point. I just said some girls do not mind shorter guys if they can prove themselves to be confident and attractive to them. You misinterpreted.

I dd--ii-------d-----n-----ooo-t------- mean to talk slow. Again, you jumped to conclusions. Do you know many "shy" guys actually talk too fast, and jumble over their words? That is why I believe in talking at an appropriate pace, at least when you first approach her. Of course when you joke/tease, you must vary your tone but that is really needless to say because its automatic once you go funny mode.

Anime fags? I'm a little disappointed at your trolling attempt. You can do better.
Dating is not all about sex. If that's your idea of dating, and you feel its the right way to go about doing it, then by all fucking means do whatever you like. I don't fucking care.
While I regard dating as an enjoyable experience, I still treat it seriously, that is, its not a thing to fool about with, as the relationship gets progresses. This is a personal opinion: I believe in staying clean, and I've stayed clean for my current relationship of 2 years. And please note I'm not spreading religious abstinence dogma here. I'm a secular humanist.

If you say it's doomed to fail, I disagree. I spruce up my relationship with methods like surprises, and little little sweet details. Also, treating every time I meet her, even though it's been nearly 2 years, I treat it like the first time I'm ever meeting her.

I've dated a few girls before, probably not more than 10. I did not click with some of them because we had some differences(NOT about secx), and I have certain standards, so for the nicer ones we decided to remain just friends. But I did score multiple dates with most of them.

My earlier post was a genuine attempt to help some guy. Because I've been there. And I know how hard it is to come out. If you think your ideas for dating are better, then by all means, its your choice.
However, its one thing to have the freedom to choose, it is another to be idiotic.
It's ridiculous to disregard my ideas when you don't realize there are different dating landscapes.

Sarag Sep 24, 2009 08:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bluesy violin (Post 726524)
I dd--ii-------d-----n-----ooo-t------- mean to talk slow. Again, you jumped to conclusions. Do you know many "shy" guys actually talk too fast, and jumble over their words? That is why I believe in talking at an appropriate pace, at least when you first approach her. Of course when you joke/tease, you must vary your tone but that is really needless to say because its automatic once you go funny mode.

[...]

My earlier post was a genuine attempt to help some guy. Because I've been there. And I know how hard it is to come out.

you're an autistic aren't you.

bluesy violin Sep 24, 2009 08:30 AM

:) I wish. Then maybe I could claim healthcare benefits.

Fluffykitten McGrundlepuss Sep 24, 2009 09:29 AM

Quote:

Dating is not all about sex.

No, but it doesn't hurt to know how too go about having lots of sex when you're not dating and frankly, dating is something most normal people do when they're a bit older and jaded from having so much meaningless sex.

Not an insult here, just a query. You're a virgin, right?

RacinReaver Sep 24, 2009 12:05 PM

Does it seem possible that some people never go through the meaningless sex phase?

Zephyrin Sep 24, 2009 01:14 PM

Crash, I think this is what you meant...

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y25...A/acat3f30.jpg

Paco Sep 24, 2009 01:22 PM

Quote:

Dating is not all about sex.

Yes it is, Traumatized Rat. We've been over this. You're married now, so you should know.

^-^ Sep 24, 2009 01:36 PM

Oh, how very big of you. You're an alpha male, are you? Well, let me clue you in on something: Alpha Males haven't been in charge for a good couple of decades. Obviously, this tirade is directed on a High School level.

Once you get out of high school, and begin working at your dead-end office job, you know who your boss is going to be? That's right, that pasty nerd you made fun of.

It's funny, you see. The majority of the women you are talking about, despite the blatant lies you've slipped in, and the generalizations which remain moderately untrue, are frankly, idiotic sluts. The fact that you're trying to taunt us with them is inane, because while they sound appealing in text, in reality, we wouldn't want anything to do with the fucking skanks. And furthermore, thank you for "fucking every girl in the school (I bet you can bench 2000 pounds too, amirite?)." Honestly, thank you. Why, you may ask? Because, by taking away the easy route, you have brought pain upon us. You have brought us misery, you have forced us to adapt to that misery, and to grow as people.

Luxury doesn't incite growth, pain does. So while you're busy sticking it in your AIDS-ridden skanks, we're studying, learning, gaining skills that are necessary for life.

You may scoff at this, call us stupid nerds for not getting the pussy while it's hot, but guess what? We're going to get it eventually. You said so yourself, women love power.

So, eventually, you're going to find a women you love as much as she primally needs you. You're going to get married, maybe settle down a bit. Wild sex for the first two years, but after a while, she'll get antsy. She'll grow tired of the novelty of the Alpha Male. Your relationship will become the dull forced marriage that is seen constantly in America.

You'll likely divorce her and move on; getting a younger wife that'll need you as much as your old wife did when you first married.

Seems swell, doesn't it?

I can assure you, it isn't. By now, we have risen to power. While you live the life of the swingers, we are the Senators, the Chairmen, we are the rulers of life as you know it. We have transcended your pitiful existence, and control every aspect of your very fate, without you even so much as noticing.

By now, we have the money and the power, and as Scarface once said (We know you love him, and have his poster on your bedroom wall, ‘cause you're cool like that) next we get the women.

And guess who it is that loves power, as you said women do? That's right, it's your little skank of a wife! Now, most of us will likely have settled down with a wife, but I'm sure there are plenty that would be glad to take your wife when she dumps your sorry ass to go to the people she knows have the real power.

And, as we get older, our fortunes and power will grow. We'll eventually get a few trophy wives, settle down a bit, and live in the lap of luxury.

Meanwhile, you, the "Alpha Male" will be left alone. By the time you hit thirty, your primal attraction, your ONLY asset, will begin to fade. Your third wife in ten years will grow tired of your old, pitiful body, and will leave you. Stuck in a dead-end job as one of our pawns, you will grow old and even less appealing.

Eventually you will die an old and unloved man, either by taking your own life, drowning yourself in booze, or perhaps merely out of your own misery.

So go ahead. Brag about how many women you are fucking. Call us losers. We may seem to be upset, and you may mock our pain, but I assure you, we know your fate.

And we are smiling inside.

Bigblah Sep 24, 2009 02:26 PM

Dude, Deni has three degrees

The unmovable stubborn Sep 24, 2009 02:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ^-^ (Post 726561)
this tirade is directed on a High School level.

I like it when people are more self-aware than they like to admit.

Musharraf Sep 24, 2009 03:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bigblah (Post 726571)
Dude, Deni has three degrees

Yeah, one in pointless blathering, one in bragging and one in trolling

^-^ Sep 24, 2009 04:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bath House Pang House (Post 726572)
I like it when people are more self-aware than they like to admit.

I like it when Pang falls for it.

every time.

The unmovable stubborn Sep 24, 2009 04:09 PM

I just fell for the trap

http://www.saxypunch.com/miscimg/emot-effort.gif

^-^ Sep 24, 2009 08:49 PM

trolls trolling trolls

The unmovable stubborn Sep 24, 2009 08:52 PM

Trolling a troll who trolled a troll for trolling a troll-trolling troll

No. Hard Pass. Sep 24, 2009 09:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Musharraf (Post 726580)
Yeah, one in pointless blathering, one in bragging and one in trolling

The irony is so thick I think even your gaping maw, stretched as it is from multiple sessions with multiple dicks, will have trouble swallowing it.

Seris Sep 25, 2009 12:41 PM

you know what women find uncontrollably sexy about a guy, is when they start an open discussion on an internet forum about what they should do to to land a chick in the sack

and then spend pages upon pages dictating what women irreversibly find attractive in a dude

and then start sucking each others cocks

Bigblah Sep 25, 2009 02:56 PM

That's because you like yaoi

Misogynyst Gynecologist Sep 26, 2009 07:34 AM

I read this thread while eating a huge tub of yogurt. Then I took a really huge shit in the toilet.

Yogurt, shit and this thread. Which one is the bigger mess?

tiki Feb 9, 2010 10:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LeHah (Post 726836)
I read this thread while eating a huge tub of yogurt. Then I took a really huge shit in the toilet.

Yogurt, shit and this thread. Which one is the bigger mess?

BAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Good times, good times.

Sarag Feb 10, 2010 12:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tiki (Post 743972)
BAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Good times, good times.

When I saw this post in the last 5 posts reel, I thought you were necroing a thread to laugh at the concept. That I can understand, and respect on some level.

Not this.

Never this.

China Feb 26, 2010 06:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Seris (Post 726723)
you know what women find uncontrollably sexy about a guy, is when they start an open discussion on an internet forum about what they should do to to land a chick in the sack

and then spend pages upon pages dictating what women irreversibly find attractive in a dude

A lady in the streets but a freak on the web.