Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis (http://www.gamingforce.org/forums/index.php)
-   Media Centre (http://www.gamingforce.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   [Album] What's the name of that song? (http://www.gamingforce.org/forums/showthread.php?t=4907)

gaming Jul 24, 2009 05:02 PM

Looking for one song

Hi

I would like to ask if anybody could help me look up a song.
It was featured on season 5 "So You Think You Can Dance".
The lyrics goes something like this: put “your left foot to the left, put your left foot to the right, shake it up to the twist”.

Its a electronic song.
I've tried googling for the lyrics to find the song, but didn't have any luck. Can somebody please help?

Chaotic Jul 24, 2009 05:05 PM

So You Think You Can Dance (season 5) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Take your pick. If you remember WHO danced to it, you could probably decipher it pretty easily from the list.

gaming Jul 25, 2009 03:30 AM

Hey Chaotic.

When the dancers perform, the show usually display what songs they dance to.
The song that I'm talking about have been used serveral times - usually during clips between the dancers or when the show shows a compilation of other dancers. In a clip of the song that was very long, I managed to write down parts of the lyrics.
So that's all I have. I need someone who's very good at searching songs, just based on fragments of a song text.

Inhert Jan 4, 2010 02:41 AM

ok this is driving me nuts. I was watching some movie trailer and I saw this one:

YouTube Video

I want to know the name of the song that start playing at 0:55. I know I heard it in another movie trailer but I just can't remember which one.

edit: Heh I knew this would happen, as soon as I was about to fall asleep it flash be back: Prince of Persia (ps3/360) trailer.

YouTube Video

I still want to know the name of that song though.

lightgem Jan 7, 2011 02:21 AM

Need to identify a jrock song

1 Attachment(s)
Hi guys. I hope someone is still looking at this threat once in a while.

I made some digging in my HD tonight and found a folder full of unidentified songs. I played through each of them and there were not so many significant rediscoveries. Except this one song. It is very well composed. Being a prog fan, I'm enticed by the meter change and modulation that the song has. I have no idea who this guy is, beside the fact that he sounds like 100% authentic Jrock singer.

I feel like there's an empty hole inside whenever this happens. I'm very serious about finding new means of discovering music. Not being able to remember the identity of the song means not being able to remember its source and how I found it. It reminds me of there's always something good out there that I'm missing right now.

Anyway! The Data Created date says "December 27th 2005." It means a few months after I joined GF. It must have some connection with this forum. GF veteran and Jrock experts, please help me.

I thank you in advance for all the future effort.