Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis (http://www.gamingforce.org/forums/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://www.gamingforce.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Couple day or Single Awareness day?(V-day) (http://www.gamingforce.org/forums/showthread.php?t=43450)

Furby Feb 1, 2012 01:35 AM

Couple's day or Single Awareness day?(V-day)

So Valentine's Day is right around the corner. Can you feel the love in the air? So what's everyone's plans for the Feb 14? or are you like me that has to work on the 14th so I've got to make the plans for the weekend before?

Or maybe this is just one giant scam by greeting card companies to get our money or maybe just by gold digging bitches.. just kidding!

So far me, I've got to work on the 14th (I work graveyard shifts) so I'm planning on taking the girlfriend out on a nice little dinner on the 11th and maybe a walk on the beach afterwards. Nothing overly fancy but just something nice and sweet.

Single Elbow Feb 1, 2012 01:45 AM

Party day either way.

Ah! Amoeba Feb 1, 2012 07:49 PM

Just as the sun rises, I am going sneak out of bed to put on a pot of freshly ground coffee, and immediately tie myself into a spanking machine I have constructed out of an old exercise bike, oven mitts and Christmas lights. I will peddle as fast as I can all morning long until the sounds of spanked flesh and the smell of coffee wakes my girlfriend, at which point she will emerge from the bedroom to me sobbing uncontrollably in pain, naked and sweating.

The dog will start barking at me at some point just to sweeten my misery.

Furby Feb 2, 2012 02:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ah! Amoeba (Post 794623)
Just as the sun rises, I am going sneak out of bed to put on a pot of freshly ground coffee, and immediately tie myself into a spanking machine I have constructed out of an old exercise bike, oven mitts and Christmas lights. I will peddle as fast as I can all morning long until the sounds of spanked flesh and the smell of coffee wakes my girlfriend, at which point she will emerge from the bedroom to me sobbing uncontrollably in pain, naked and sweating.

The dog will start barking at me at some point just to sweeten my misery.

Wow.. I wish my girlfriend would let me do something like that but I think she might get freaked out and run.

ComradeTande Feb 2, 2012 12:10 PM

Husband has a habit of hyping it up and never delivering.

"We'll go to a hotel, I'll book one." He waits until the last moment to do so, and finds that he can't find any rooms or if he can they are insanely expensive.

"Dinner!" ...Same thing, doesn't book and I'm not a fan of going to the Olive Garden for a 'fancy' dinner.

I think I might take the wheel and say we're gonna make homemade donuts, watch Aliens, and drink schnapps.

Zephyrin Feb 2, 2012 01:15 PM

Well, I have a date tonight. Hopefully if I don't make it a trainwreck, I can actually consider this question.

Bernard Black Feb 2, 2012 02:20 PM

I'm not sure what's happening on the actual day but since it's also going to be a year since we started going out (and I'm not the kind of girl who wouldn't show my appreciation on valentine's anyway) I bought us tickets to see Justice on the 13th - resale is a BITCH, but worth it I'm sure.

Ah! Amoeba Feb 2, 2012 08:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donnie, you're out of your element (Post 794653)

Every intent will be had to savor the last shot before I pop that heatsink.

This is what Valentine's Day is all about, folks.

Shorty Feb 3, 2012 01:27 AM

I was planning on getting drunk and bribing Acer to stream a bunch of movies that remind us certain holidays were invented by jews for the intent of other people spending money and/or an excuse for getting drunk (thus, spending more money again).

But now that I've spilled the plan here I have absolutely no Idea.

Furby Feb 3, 2012 01:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zephyrin (Post 794645)
Well, I have a date tonight. Hopefully if I don't make it a trainwreck, I can actually consider this question.

You'll do fine!! You'll just charm her into submission! lol

Mercury Blue Feb 9, 2012 07:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by B4: THE LOST CITY (Post 794662)
I was planning on getting drunk and bribing Acer to stream a bunch of movies that remind us certain holidays were invented by jews for the intent of other people spending money and/or an excuse for getting drunk (thus, spending more money again).a.

Well I can safely say Valentine's ain't ours...damn Catholics got it first...

Anyways, I have school that day and even if I wasn't single, I don't celebrate that holiday.

Jurassic Park Chocolate Raptor Feb 9, 2012 10:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Furby (Post 794663)
You'll do fine!! You'll just charm her into submission! lol

Pretty sure that's what his ex-wife did to him.

LIAR Feb 10, 2012 11:00 AM

I think I'll buy myself an edible arrangement.

Dr. Uzuki Feb 10, 2012 05:45 PM

My regular girl is refusing to see any clients that day, I will probably just pick up a handle of vodka, a box of tissues, and a bag of doritos on the way home from work.