Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis (http://www.gamingforce.org/forums/index.php)
-   Video Gaming (http://www.gamingforce.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   [PC] PC Siries Beatmania IIDX 11 RED, 12 HAPPY SKY, 13 DistorteD (http://www.gamingforce.org/forums/showthread.php?t=16220)

--==N-N-T-B==-- Dec 15, 2006 01:47 PM

PC Siries Beatmania IIDX 11 RED, 12 HAPPY SKY, 13 DistorteD

ok you may have seen it in action may have not but i have happysky working on the PC. (arcade image)

top_cat Dec 31, 2006 11:47 PM

beatmania..pc..what??? arcade image..emulation? you use an adapter to connect your controller to pc? please throw down the info!

hidehide Jan 11, 2007 07:00 PM

If anyone know where I can download it, please give me information.. I need it so badly.. Thanks..

Kimbaroth Jan 16, 2007 11:29 PM

This Is New For Me Too, Please Let Us Know How We Can Do This, Or Where We Can Find Those Games Images.

Im Anxious. =D

^-^ Jan 19, 2007 11:23 AM

Seriously, are you from bemanisows?

Taco and I enjoy these on pc, I haven't gotten around to DistorteD yet.

Kimbaroth Jan 20, 2007 07:35 AM

Please give us more info about this, or mail me: kimbaroth@gmail.com

As a fan of beatgames, i really want to know how to play Beatmania (im getting bored of DJMAX).

Thanks in advance. =)

Taco Jan 22, 2007 05:57 PM

I've got DistorteD, but I don't have an IIDXdevice exe that lets me use Autoplay, which kind of sucks for just wanting to see notecharts (like Nageki another).

I'm also trying to figure out what files pertain to IIDXwave, I want to change the song select background music from that obnoxious noise it is now.

Also need to get rid of that BWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

naoki1998 Jan 22, 2007 07:46 PM

god

please, can you send me the torrent of happy sky or 11th red?
my mail:
happy_sky23@hotmail.com

i would seed for you if you want, but, i need to have it :)

Kimbaroth Jan 23, 2007 08:08 AM

Same as naoki1998, kimbaroth@gmail.com

Pleeeeeease, I'll do anything for that!!!

K_ Takahashi Jan 23, 2007 12:25 PM

<10G is way too much for a game (especially IIDX). I had no clue that DistorteD was hacked yet otherwise I'd clear out some space and d/l it.

naoki1998 Jan 23, 2007 12:46 PM

guys don't be selfish, if someone have the game to share, do it please; K_Takahashi, do you have Happy sky??? can you share it?

K_ Takahashi Jan 23, 2007 04:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by naoki1998 (Post 371600)
guys don't be selfish, if someone have the game to share, do it please; K_Takahashi, do you have Happy sky??? can you share it?

I have Happy Sky for PS2. Torrents have been flying around for it since its been out for about a month now.

I dont have any arcade releases (what the thread starter is talking about) because of the reasons I previously stated (I only have < 1gig out of 300 avaliable for like, the past month, lol)

^-^ Jan 23, 2007 07:34 PM

I'd share, but:

1. the place requires registration, and they've closed the registration
2. The game itself is 10+GB in size. Do the math.

DDRMacintosh Jan 23, 2007 08:51 PM

Oh, you have no idea what I would do to get a hold of the PC version. ^-^, I would sit at that site daily, clicking refresh until those registrations opened up to get that file. Would you mind PMing me with it or emailing it to me? Even if I had to wait, I do not mind at all. I just really want to try this game so badly before I buy the import and an import PS2

^-^ Jan 23, 2007 10:47 PM

By doing that, I'd already be breaking the first rule of the site, DDRMac. I'm really sorry >_>

I mean, yeah, you kinda have to be into the place to know about it, so that's kind of impossible.

Maybe I'll get a drive up and put it on there and then share it some other way. But for now, I don't have the space, nor do I have the invites to give out that information >_> Just buy it for the ps2. Less hassle, less lag.

hidehide Feb 22, 2007 01:06 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I kinda gave up this site because the guy never reply me.. and I have found the distorted hdd and downloaded it.. but i have problem.. i know it will be fine if i cancel the video..but i dont know how.. anyone know??

And anyone who have a cracked version of iidxdevice.exe??
I cant get the key6 on the 2p work with my iidxdevice.exe version... please help..

I will try to share the torrent file here, but im not sure is there still any seed..

Kimbaroth Feb 24, 2007 05:41 PM

Hey hidehide, Thanks A Lot For The Torrent, But Its Useless, There's No Seeders =( (I've Been Stuck @ 3.7% For Two Days).

If There's Another Way To Get This Game, Please Let Us Know^^

Peace!!!

Lukage Feb 24, 2007 06:39 PM

Move over MUGEN, we have a challenger...

Kimbaroth Feb 25, 2007 02:11 AM

?????

Taco Feb 25, 2007 02:56 AM

Trust me. That's not a good thing.

hidehide Feb 26, 2007 08:28 PM

wow.. just look at up some japanese bbs. People in Japan is already sharing Gold hdddata... but its very hard to download from them if you are outside Japan......they always keep their good stuff to themselves.. lol

Kimbaroth Feb 26, 2007 09:04 PM

Can U Point Us To A Good Japanese BBS???