Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis (http://www.gamingforce.org/forums/index.php)
-   The Quiet Place (http://www.gamingforce.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Living up to its name (http://www.gamingforce.org/forums/showthread.php?t=342)

Acro-nym Mar 2, 2006 07:49 PM

Living up to its name

It's probably due to the lack of members, but look at this forum. This is the only thread in the main section! I've never seen a forum so barren... so... quiet.

Neogin Mar 2, 2006 07:50 PM

I have seen many inactive boards. Just be glad this isn't one of them, heh.

Dopefish Mar 2, 2006 07:52 PM

"Then it's not just a clever name." -Wayne Campbell, Wayne's World

Oh, it'll fill up soon enough, once people stop caring about GFF being back and start remembering they might have lives outside of this message board. :)

YO PITTSBURGH MIKE HERE Mar 2, 2006 07:57 PM

Once all the emo fags get back, this forum will be back to it's usual, boring self.

Jinn Mar 2, 2006 08:23 PM

Well come on, the forum's didn't come up but 5 hours ago. This forum was never really the most hoping place on the forums in the first place. I know I never really read it unless I was incredibly bored.

doodle Mar 2, 2006 08:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Capo
Once all the emo fags get back, this forum will be back to it's usual, boring self.

Look, the guy who made this thread got it right, so you've got no excuse.
Sing it with me:
Ohh, if you want it to be possessive,
It's just I-T-S,
But if it's supposed to be a contraction,
It's I-T-apostrophe-S
Scalawag.

This forum will get going again once people get bored and introspective. I mean, I doubt anybody was itchin' for GFF to come back up so they could post about their relationship troubles. Right now there's a cheerful "let's get this place rollin' again" atmosphere that is surely drowning out any angsty woes people may have.

GarretThe Thief Mar 2, 2006 08:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Dopefish
"Then it's not just a clever name." -Wayne Campbell, Wayne's World

Oh, it'll fill up soon enough, once people stop caring about GFF being back and start remembering they might have lives outside of this message board. :)

We have LIVES? Why wasent I informed of this? and more importantly why Should I have Been told about this?

Helloween Mar 2, 2006 09:04 PM

I broke up with a girl over the down time? how's that? more familiar?

GarretThe Thief Mar 2, 2006 09:06 PM

yes...yes it is

Dark Chocolate Mar 2, 2006 09:34 PM

Emo fags are too busy crying over the death of GFF. It was gone so long they've committed suicide ^.^ We'll get more, though, no worries! Emo people spawn fast.

GarretThe Thief Mar 2, 2006 10:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chyna~Girl
Emo fags are too busy crying over the death of GFF. It was gone so long they've committed suicide ^.^ We'll get more, though, no worries! Emo people spawn fast.

The sad thing is, that is true they most likely did. But lets not forget the gave us such great memories...........what the hell am I saying, geez

Chaco Mar 2, 2006 10:04 PM

Leave the emo kids out of this one. That's all I can say.

GarretThe Thief Mar 2, 2006 10:13 PM

Alright, Alright I'll back off about it, others however might not

Snowknight Mar 2, 2006 10:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chyna~Girl
Emo people spawn fast.

Sex is the only thing that helps lessen the strains of this meager existence for them.

YO PITTSBURGH MIKE HERE Mar 3, 2006 01:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chaco
Leave the emo kids out of this one. That's all I can say.

Leave the emo kids out of the emo forum? What?

Dopefish Mar 3, 2006 01:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Snowknight
Sex is the only thing that helps lessen the strains of this meager existence for them.

Emo kids get laid and I don't? Man, that makes me depressed.

Damn, no emo babes flocking. There must be more to being emo than just being depressed.

doodle Mar 3, 2006 09:18 AM

Witness all the lamers jumping on the emo-bashing train. Seems like everybody and their inbred brother is ready with an "emo kid" on their lips these days. I mean, it's not like I'm disagreeing with you, but "chyna girl" over here with her little animu smiley is hardly in a position to criticize.

Even The Dopefish and GarretThe Thief are getting in on the action. The sheer amount of faggotry and ellipses present in their posts is mind-boggling.

I guess what I'm saying here is that you're not cool.

Wait, wait.

Hypocrisy.

That was the word I was looking for.

Snowknight Mar 3, 2006 03:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Dopefish
Emo kids get laid and I don't? Man, that makes me depressed.

That is offset by the fact that they go and attempt suicide right after sex.
Those emo kids, ah, how funny they are.

Shinimegami Mar 3, 2006 03:36 PM

It's not like this..or atleast it wasn't b4

everything got wiped when we got a new server....
It's not empty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Acro-nym Mar 3, 2006 06:51 PM

Can anything truly be empty?

TRZD Mar 4, 2006 01:43 PM

It would have been empty before anything was put on it!

Plarom Mar 4, 2006 02:19 PM

I'll admit, I found the return of GFF anticlimactic. That's entirely my fault because I expected this place to change for the better. The crashes sift through users, but people enivetably land right back in the same spot, with their same demeanor, bitchin' about the same stuff.

TRZD Mar 4, 2006 03:50 PM

I don't know what you really expected to be honest. Of course it would take a few days to get back to normal after the crash, but apart from a couple of people that don't come back it'll turn out the same. You can't really expect it to be different if it's in essence exactly the same. :p

Acro-nym Mar 4, 2006 05:23 PM

The only significant change I can see is that I'm posting more... but in a good way.

-BR- Mar 4, 2006 06:42 PM

As long as this forum is in our memories, it won't die. That or the lack of the funds. ;-)