Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis (http://www.gamingforce.org/forums/index.php)
-   The Quiet Place (http://www.gamingforce.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Face or Body? (http://www.gamingforce.org/forums/showthread.php?t=22961)

blue Jul 4, 2007 04:13 AM

Face or Body?

This question has sort of been nagging me lately. I saw a picture of a girl I knew in a bathing suit on this here internet the other day, and I was kind of surprised that her body was so good-looking, because I'd never particularly noticed her face (it wasn't ugly, just meh--but her body was somewhat attractive). Then, because I am a girl, I compared the two of us, and promptly decided that I have a better-looking face and she has a better-looking body. And I began to wonder, what is more important to guys?

If one saw both she and I in bathing suits, she'd be the obvious pick. But girls aren't usually strutting around in bathing suits--especially not those who think they have something to hide. So are guys more likely to concentrate on facial features? Then, if things become more intimate, is it this big surprise: "She doesn't look like a swimsuit model, WHUT??"

Please keep in mind that I am not implying some HUGE dichotomy. We're not talking hideous face/beautiful body or vice versa. I also know that you'd prefer awesome body and face but that wouldn't make a very interested thread, would it?

Edit: Apparently, the term is "butter face." But throw in a "butter body" too.

makura Jul 4, 2007 06:33 AM

Hey, I'd like this question to be reversed for girls too. Do you like sporty guys with hot muscular bodies or a scrawny guy with a pleasing face?
(I'm scrawny :( )

What type of guy do you want to attract?

Winter Storm Jul 4, 2007 07:05 AM

Face and legs are the first two things I notice. Butt shape, hip shape, etc, breast size(although a bonus) doesn't really matter much to me. If you look hot and have sweet legs, I'm going to be melting in a puddle of my own skin.

surasshu Jul 4, 2007 07:12 AM

As far as I can tell for girls, looks aren't that important. Unless you are absolutely repulsive (unwashed hair and so on), you can attract girls by means of attitude and personality. I'm by no means attractive, but I never have trouble attracting girls.

Anyway, I personally do care about the face more than the body, however one thing I really hate is super skinny, flat girls. I like boobs. But the face definitely comes first, if I can't look at the girl it's not going anywhere.

But of course for a long-lasting relationship more is needed than just a pretty face. Personality, as striped says, becomes more important the longer the romance lasts.

Soluzar Jul 4, 2007 07:20 AM

A woman's face is far more important to me than her body, with her eyes being the quality I find the most attractive in most women. Personally I like a woman with a round face and large eyes who doesn't wear a lot of makeup. Hair is also important. I really only find dark haired women attractive, in general.

When it comes to the body, I find different things attractive than most men. I like a fairly generously proportioned woman. I would even go so far as to say just a little chubby, so long as she isn't HUEG. I like big curves, and I have to admit that I'm a breast man.

However all of that is far less important than a pretty face, and a nice personality.

blue Jul 4, 2007 08:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Soluzar (Post 464700)
When it comes to the body, I find different things attractive than most men. I like a fairly generously proportioned woman. I would even go so far as to say just a little chubby, so long as she isn't HUEG. I like big curves, and I have to admit that I'm a breast man.

Here's what I tend to think when a guy says that; I think they have this image of a woman who is beautiful and toned like a model, but simply weighs more and has more curves/bigger breasts. Something like this:

http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t...h/plussize.jpg

I would say that that would be a grievous misperception, though; the vast majority of "chubby" women are not toned like that; there will be some flab and/or rolls to deal with. They probably will have bigger, natural boobs though. However, it's still encouraging to hear guys say that they don't dig the super-skinny chicks. Because let's face it, those chicks are getting fewer every decade.

I kinda take the opposite approach with guys; I prefer the "skinny" ones to the buff, muscular ones. I've kinda thought that a skinny guy is somewhat equivalent to a slightly chubby girl, that way. While girls worship thinness with regard to themselves, it is generally stereotyped as an "unattractive" boy quality, which is silly. Though, you know how girls think the "ideal" girl body is a lot skinnier than guys actually think it is? It works the other way around, too; a really buff guy can be as much as a turn-off as a super-skinny chick to the opposite sex. Both might point to possible signs of unhealthy obsession with body image. That being said, they don't always, so I hope all the buff guys and thin girls don't come bursting in here with steak knives.

Gechmir Jul 4, 2007 10:18 AM

A few of the girls I've had a thing for were super skinny, given one of them (who I later found out was a muff-diver) grew a REALLY nice body between when she was 16 and 22 (I didn't see her for a long stretch. Kept in touch online). Must be her mom's stripper-genes kicking in o_o I know it isn't implants, because she isn't the type for that sorta thing.

Anyhow. I'd say face, because lots of personality mannerisms tie in to that and the eyes. I can typically look at a girl and roughly determine her personality just by her facial expressions (ie: shy, outgoing, sweet, bitchy, etc). The eyes I often don't notice, but I will jump to specific features. There's one lady working at my office that is a much older woman, but I could tell she was gorgeous when she was younger. Plus her eyes are the most interesting color I've EVER seen. It's almost a yellowish green of sorts -- never seen a shade like it, much less that bright-looking. But tying in to what I'd like in an ideal woman? I've noticed I almost always have a thing for women with dark hair and bright eyes (ie: Kate Beckinsale's look in some of her movies, or the female main character from Wedding Crashers, Rachel MacAdams <3 Too bad that's not how she always looks...)

Body I don't care about, as long as it doesn't get too out of control (ie: weighing as much as me). Unless they're close to my height, I wouldn't want them over 150lb or so (I like my womens short, so this gives even more leeway to it). Sure, I weigh a lot, but that's due to muscle -- I ain't obese.

Breasts are nice, but I prefer nice hips and a good tush. Nice curvy hips and a thin waist are a plus.

blue Jul 4, 2007 11:31 AM

What is your height, Gech? I'm over 150lb, you know!

Temari Jul 4, 2007 11:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by striped phantom (Post 464684)
Hey, I'd like this question to be reversed for girls too. Do you like sporty guys with hot muscular bodies or a scrawny guy with a pleasing face?

I'll answer for Striped Phantom, because I read the thread and thought 'damn, I'm not sure. This is a tough one.' But now that I've thought about it a little bit, I've realized a bit of what I do.

If I see the guy up close, I automatically look at the face. If I see him from a distance (IE: walking down the sidewalk while I'm driving), I'll notice the body first, then, if that's pleasing (moderate, not too skinny, but not chubby either), I'll see if I can get a glimpse of his face. In the end though, it all kinda rests on the face for me.

Gechmir Jul 4, 2007 11:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blue (Post 464814)
What is your height, Gech? I'm over 150lb, you know!

6'3½ or so =o

150lb may be more of a bullshit number than anything. I'm sure if I weighed some girls I've seen, I'd be surprised at their weight. But yeah, I like my womens very slender, I've come to notice. I really liked one girl WAAAAYYY back in grade school who had some weight to her. But she was such a stone-cold bitch toward me that I think I've been scarred from women of that size. Kinda weird for a friend you've known since you were four years old to suddenly despise your guts =(

No. Hard Pass. Jul 4, 2007 02:12 PM

These threads usually fall into these really bullshit "I just love who they are" spirals, it's good to see this one avoiding it so far.

I tend to fall in with Temari (though, y'know, I prefer pussy. Then again, she's friends with Sprout, so she clearly does too. Someone tell him I said that. That's too good to go to waste. He'll appreciate it.) concerning this. From a distance, body. Definitely. I mean, I'm walking down the street, I'm not looking for striking green eyes and full lips, I'm looking for curves and a sexy walk. Movement is fucking crucial here. If you don't move like someone who knows how to fuck, I'm not going to bother. There is a natural rhythm and slink a person can have that will immediately grab my attention. It's a self-assured gait that really tosses out the "I'm a sexual being" vibe.

As for body type, I can be all over the map. I've gone for tall and curvy (I blame my Jessica Rabbit fetish), I've gone for tall and thin (y halo thar volleyball), I've gone for short and very curvy (4'11" with a double d chest), and I've gone for short and very soft curves (5'1", 98 lbs). Plus, toss in all the asian women I've gone for and the few badonkadonk endowed black women, and I think all body types have a specific thing going for them. I'm not a chubby chaser, though. Curves and some size are fine on a well curved woman with hips, but a petite girl with a lot on her frame, that's just not going to do it for me.

Now, up close, facial features count. I'm picky as hell about the women I go for. A luxury of being a good talker, I guess, is that as an overweight hairy guy, I can still coax a high calibre of woman into sleeping with me. Because of that, I just don't really settle. Do I want a pretty body or a pretty face? Both, goddamnit. Granted, if a girl can work the cock, a 7 suddenly becomes a 10. It's amazing what one mind blowing blowjob will do for your perception of how pretty someone is.

Alice Jul 4, 2007 03:40 PM

Deni, you don't hold back, do you? For me it has very little to do with the face OR the body, but if I absolutely had to choose one I'd have to say the face, because that's where the teeth are. Really, teeth are the most important thing to me as far as physical things go. I can't say why.

The characteristics that really do it for me are confidence and intelligence. I can work around a lot of physical flaws, but if someone is stupid or hates himself then there's not a chance in hell I'm going to be attracted to him.

Bernard Black Jul 4, 2007 04:30 PM

I'd have to say the face, now I think about it. I've actually realised whilst reading over this thread that I don't consciously notice a guy's body until we've already started going out. I'm drawn to a guy's eyes, the windows of the soul and all that crap. Not that I don't have preferences for body size and type (tall and anywhere from skinny to medium build are ideal if anyone really cares), but the face is what I tend to fall for first.

Soluzar Jul 4, 2007 04:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blue (Post 464725)
Here's what I tend to think when a guy says that; I think they have this image of a woman who is beautiful and toned like a model, but simply weighs more and has more curves/bigger breasts. Something like this:

I would say that that would be a grievous misperception, though; the vast majority of "chubby" women are not toned like that; there will be some flab and/or rolls to deal with. They probably will have bigger, natural boobs though. However, it's still encouraging to hear guys say that they don't dig the super-skinny chicks. Because let's face it, those chicks are getting fewer every decade.

I don't think my girlfriend would appreciate me putting her picture on the internet for all to see, but I will tell you that she doesn't look anything like the picture you posted. She's got quite a bit more curve than the woman in that picture, on every part of her body. She is still in proportion, rather than being so big that she's unhealthy, but she is built for comfort, not for speed. That's just the way I prefer it, and she knows that. I know my taste is an uncommon one, but that's just the way I've always been.

Quote:

I kinda take the opposite approach with guys; I prefer the "skinny" ones to the buff, muscular ones. I've kinda thought that a skinny guy is somewhat equivalent to a slightly chubby girl, that way. While girls worship thinness with regard to themselves, it is generally stereotyped as an "unattractive" boy quality, which is silly. Though, you know how girls think the "ideal" girl body is a lot skinnier than guys actually think it is? It works the other way around, too; a really buff guy can be as much as a turn-off as a super-skinny chick to the opposite sex.
My girlfriend says the same thing about buff, muscular guys. I'm not one of them, but I'm hardly skinny either. I'm 5'11 and somewhat over 200 pounds, but I'm neither toned nor especially flabby. I'm just kinda stocky, and though J could probably stand to lose a few pounds, I'm not going to worry about it.

Arkhangelsk Jul 4, 2007 04:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gechmir
150lb may be more of a bullshit number than anything. I'm sure if I weighed some girls I've seen, I'd be surprised at their weight.

Haha...yeah...I've noticed a lot of guys are terrible at guessing the weight of women, and usually it's more than what they think. Hell, I can't believe how much some people have thought I weighed (not saying I wasn't flattered, but you know...girls don't always weigh less than the guy :rolleyes:).

I'll answer the 'male question.'

I usually notice body first, then the face.
I tend to like skinny-to-normal guys. When I see a really skinny guy (not drug-addict thin, I have to point out), with especially narrow hips, I think it's outrageously attractive -- visually. The counter to this is, I don't like the same body type naked, and they aren't as nice to hug. Also, really skinny guys make me feel self-conscious, so usually I don't get my hopes up. After all, they're probably not interested in me, either.

"Normal" guys are the ones I actually look at with serious interest...I remember the first time I thought a non-skinny guy was attractive, and it was because he had the nicest ass I had ever seen on a male o_O (and I'm definitely not a butt girl, so it surprised the hell out of me). He wasn't fat, but he wasn't thin, and he wasn't necessarily toned; hell, he was an artist, but back in high school he had previously been on the football team.

The other thing I almost require is to be as tall or taller than me. A guy who's significantly shorter than me makes me more self-conscious even than a skinny guy; I also like to have some leeway, because I'm fond of platform heels that make me about 5'10".

Also, I'll throw in the obligatory "personality dominates everything else" bit. Because it's the damned truth...I've been interested in fairly large guys even though it's not my thing physically, but they have a great personality.

No. Hard Pass. Jul 4, 2007 04:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alice (Post 464936)
Deni, you don't hold back, do you?

Girl asked an honest question, it deserved an honest answer.

Wall Feces Jul 4, 2007 05:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Denicalis (Post 464901)
Then again, she's friends with Sprout, so she clearly does too. Someone tell him I said that. That's too good to go to waste. He'll appreciate it.)

Propped like hell.

Like Temari and Deni, I look at the body first from a distance. That's often how first impressions are made for me, especially physically. I love a nice butt, that gets my goose more than anything, but a proportional, non-saggy, and decent sized rack is nice as well (hey Temari).

The chubbyness of a girl doesn't bother me, seeing as how I used to be obese, but I do have my limits. That picture posted earlier is a nice reflection of what is a bit below my limit. I can take a girl who is a little chunkier than that, but not much.

I completely agree with this, Deni-
Quote:

I'm looking for curves and a sexy walk. Movement is fucking crucial here.
That was always one of those "back of my mind" things, that I knew was important, but never really could put it to words.

I usually follow the number system when discussing female attractiveness (0 being a clydesdale and 10 being a goddess). This makes narrowing down who's worth it easier. I also use IF statements to make it scientific, and allow me to make exceptions. Example-

IF face = 5 and body = 8, CONFIRMED
IF face = 8 and body = 5, CONFIRMED
IF face = 0 and body = 10, NO THANKS

This is why I'm single, btw.

janus zeal Jul 4, 2007 07:48 PM

Its a bit of both. My girlfriend is slightly chubby, but therefor she has curves. She has awesome legs too. Oh, and her face is probably the most beautiful thing I have ever seen.
Usually the first thing I notice in a girl is the eyes, then cheeks, mouth (teeth), hair, etc. For me if someone is fat or "ugly" (as defined by other people) it doesn't really matter to me, as long as they are smart and enjoyable to be around. I dated one girl for a while, till I found out she didn't shave, anywhere, and only showered about once every other week. That ended fast.

I guess if I put them in order it would be face > legs > boobs > hips/butt.

This post would not be complete though without the cliché: Personality > all.

ava lilly Jul 4, 2007 08:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by janus zeal (Post 465126)
I dated one girl for a while, till I found out she didn't shave, anywhere, and only showered about once every other week. That ended fast.

you mean you didn't figure that out 'til someone told you? are you kidding me?

Smelnick Jul 4, 2007 08:27 PM

I generally look at girl's faces and personalities when I am attracted to someone. Not to say that I don't look at the body too, but it generally isn't the deciding factor.

blue Jul 4, 2007 09:54 PM

Aww, you guys are so cute with your personality preferences... No, seriously, you're making me feel ridiculously shallow.

Right now I'm looking for a guy who is good-lookin', and that's one of my very few stipulations. You may have a nice personality, buddy, but I gotta think you're oh-so-cute. That's kind of funny coming from me, though, because I'm not really a model over here, and it's fairly rare that the guy upstages the girl lookswise, though it often happens the other way around. It's worth emphasizing, though, that what I think is cute may not necessarily fit into the average "hotness" stereotype. But it may. How should I know?

Also, it's making me laugh that we're all claiming to be so picky. Sure, Deni may be able to tap some ass whenever he'd like, but let's be honest... GFF isn't exactly a couples hangout. More like... a single-guy-who-would-take-anything-he-could-get's... hangout. Um, don't mind me.

YO PITTSBURGH MIKE HERE Jul 4, 2007 11:43 PM

I don't know about you guys, but what I really look for first is a big, sexy personality.

No. Hard Pass. Jul 4, 2007 11:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Capo (Post 465293)
I don't know about you guys, but what I really look for first is a big, sexy personality.

A big, thick personality that is willing to do anal.

YO PITTSBURGH MIKE HERE Jul 4, 2007 11:47 PM

That always helps.

Midna Jul 4, 2007 11:50 PM

I personally go for a man strictly based on penis size. I have a habit of walking up to random men, rubbing their crotch, and then deciding whether they come home with me based on how far the bulge goes down their leg.