Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis (http://www.gamingforce.org/forums/index.php)
-   Media Centre (http://www.gamingforce.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Charlton Heston dies at the age of 84 (http://www.gamingforce.org/forums/showthread.php?t=30858)

Lizardcommando Apr 6, 2008 12:42 AM

Charlton Heston dies at the age of 84

BBC NEWS | Entertainment | Ben Hur star Charlton Heston dies

I only saw him in Planet of the Apes a while back when it was airing on TMC or something and that was a pretty neat movie. Oh well, he lived a full life. My condolences go out to his family and friends.

Paco Apr 6, 2008 12:44 AM

While I will always be a fan of Ben-Hur I can only remember him recently as a fucking gun nut. Having said that, I guess it's best to not speak ill of the dead and say my "Rest In Peace, Mr. Heston". :(

Crash "Long-Winded Wrong Answer" Landon Apr 6, 2008 12:59 AM

He was a dangerous fanatic. I could not care less about his cinematic accomplishments; he had no objections to children being taught how to fire small weapons.

So now he's dead. Try this at home:

Pick up something small, a quarter, or maybe a pencil. Hold it before you with your arm outstretched, then release the object. Watch it fall.

See how the object appears to fall straight down, and isn't forcefully hurled into the walls, or worse, your abdomen?

That's the effect of the Earth still spinning.

Dubble Apr 6, 2008 01:29 AM

Pretty much with Ence and Crash on this one. Not one for speaking ill of the dead, but I think I'll probably only remember him for being a bit gun bonkers over being in a movie full of well spoken furries. =|

Karasu Apr 6, 2008 03:11 AM

I know him from The Ten Commandments [duh], and that's about it movie wise [although I know he was in other films duh again], and I know him for being a NRA fanatic but...its too bad died. At least he got to see himself on the TV for passover/easter one last time. RIP I guess.

No. Hard Pass. Apr 6, 2008 03:28 AM

*pries a gun from his cold. DEAD. HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANDS.*

The Wise Vivi Apr 6, 2008 03:44 AM

Wow. He was pretty old...

I wonder if he died due to too many friends, dangerous friends.

Misogynyst Gynecologist Apr 6, 2008 09:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crash Landon (Post 592136)
He was a dangerous fanatic. I could not care less about his cinematic accomplishments; he had no objections to children being taught how to fire small weapons.

I imagine you're against his role in the Civil Rights Movement as well? Heston wanted people to teach children firearms to show that they were NOT toys, to instill a respect and understanding of them before every action movie in the world twisted their perceptions of what they actually were.

Idiot.

Bigblah Apr 6, 2008 09:31 AM

Quote:

Pick up something small, a quarter, or maybe a pencil. Hold it before you with your arm outstretched, then release the object. Watch it fall.

See how the object appears to fall straight down, and isn't forcefully hurled into the walls, or worse, your abdomen?

Notice the awkward silence?

That's the effect of someone trying too hard

Misogynyst Gynecologist Apr 6, 2008 09:57 AM

...You're way better at this than I am, Blah.

Yamigarasu Apr 6, 2008 11:20 AM

Quote:

I usually respect your posts mate, but are you even aware of his political background? yeah, he may have sounded like a raving lunatic when talking about firearms, but c'mon, he even got a presidential medal of freedom.