Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis (http://www.gamingforce.org/forums/index.php)
-   Media Centre (http://www.gamingforce.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   [Album] Gamingforce Music Exposure Club™ Discussion (http://www.gamingforce.org/forums/showthread.php?t=285)

Mucknuggle Mar 6, 2006 12:21 PM

I have no idea what this noise stuff is. I'm downloading that Merzbow - Merzbeat album. It's dedicated to a seal, it has to be good.

knkwzrd Mar 6, 2006 12:31 PM

Hey Iwata -

Still waiting for part two on that The Coup album. Loved the first bit.

Mucknuggle Mar 6, 2006 05:21 PM

I have got to say
The people here are awesome
Sharing music is great

Admiral Amara Mar 6, 2006 05:25 PM

Oh my goodness, Mucknuggle, you're trying to carry over the Haiku from the Legendary Thread into everyday posting.

...5-7-5, sucka. You're got 5-7-6.

Arkhangelsk Mar 6, 2006 05:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Encephalon
Reuploaded those Kaizers Orchestra albums. I hope you guys enjoy them if you haven't snagged them.

<3

Again, I planned on doing it myself...but...well...you know how time and I get along. I'll make sure and upload those Cloroform discs this time around, because people need to listen to them. Really now.

And Schadenfreude, do you still have that Die verbannten Kinder Evas release? I'm still curious about them...in the back of my mind :).

Mucknuggle Mar 6, 2006 06:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Admiral Amara
Oh my goodness, Mucknuggle, you're trying to carry over the Haiku from the Legendary Thread into everyday posting.

...5-7-5, sucka. You're got 5-7-6.

Indeed, I failed there
But I will not anymore
I can count to 5!

I'll keep the error in the previous post for jokes. I really thought that I had 5 syllables there - I wonder how I messed that up?

FYI - I'll be uploading some more ambient stuff in the near future - Boards of Canada. I'll post all of their stuff eventually, I just don't think that I have the patience to do a multi-disc post.

Schadenfreude Mar 6, 2006 10:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Arkhangelsk
And Schadenfreude, do you still have that Die verbannten Kinder Evas release? I'm still curious about them...in the back of my mind :).

I do.. should be able to upload it soon.

Iwata Mar 8, 2006 11:50 PM

props to kznwznd for uploading the beefheart, are you going to upload TMR as well?

Dalkaen Mar 9, 2006 12:07 AM

I enjoyed Arsis - Celebration of Guilt quite a bit. I did not enjoy the fact that I had to tag all of the mp3s myself. :(

Iwata Mar 9, 2006 12:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dalkaen
I enjoyed Arsis - Celebration of Guilt quite a bit. I did not enjoy the fact that I had to tag all of the mp3s myself. :(

I'm sorry, man. Tag's are something i rarely do due to forgetfulness when i make the files. I shall try to get them with any albums i upload and i'm glad you enjoyed Arsis, they deserve as much exposure as they can possibly get.

Dalkaen Mar 9, 2006 12:23 AM

I wouldn't worry about tagging them, but I like Last.fm to record everything I listen to. Which it can't do if your files aren't tagged.

Don't worry about it, though. It was a good album.

Paco Mar 9, 2006 03:22 AM

Reuploaded the Birdy Nam Nam album. Any electronica head should download that album and give it a good listen. It's made using only turntables and mixers and it's an audio orgasm.

YO PITTSBURGH MIKE HERE Mar 9, 2006 03:24 AM

Man, Iwata. This album from Edan is incredible.

Paco Mar 9, 2006 03:26 AM

Oh yeah... I also re-encoded and reuploaded Kaizers Orchestra's "Ompa Til Du Dør".

EDIT: Damn you Capo, this was supposed to be a double post. :p

knkwzrd Mar 9, 2006 05:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iwata
props to kznwznd for uploading the beefheart, are you going to upload TMR as well?

I'll probably get around to that eventually.

Capo's right, that Edan is ridiculous. Still waiting on The Coup though.

Arkhangelsk Mar 9, 2006 06:42 PM

knkwzrd, you are a wonderful person for uploading the Waits album.
I haven't checked in a while, but I'm glad to see that...I'm definitely going to snag it soon. Anybody who liked Kaizers should really listen to his stuff, because Waits is a big influence on them, and another band that I'm going to upload soon: Man Man.

Paco Mar 9, 2006 11:16 PM

Apparently I screwed up the Kaizers Orchestra uploads. Bare with me as I'll get them up there eventually. :D

knkwzrd Mar 10, 2006 05:27 PM

That Erkin Koray record is amazing. Where'd you find it?

Paco Mar 10, 2006 07:42 PM

Props on that Future Sound of London upload. I used to have it too but I lost it. :D

I NOW HAVE IT AGAIN!

Double Post:
Uploaded that Lifesavas joint. Mainly because it was a recommendation for Wojo to listen to, but this is an album that the hip-hop heads out there will enjoy from beginning to end.

Nuh Mar 11, 2006 05:49 PM

Uploaded Kenso - III. Sounds a bit like Kikuta's work on SD2/3 sometimes, at least enough to make me think "hmm, this sounds a bit like Kikuta's work on SD2/3 sometimes". Check it out if you like Kikuta's work on SD2/3 sometimes. Or just prog rock in general.

knkwzrd : Machine & The Synergetic Nuts rocks. And jazzes. More like it plzplzplz!
edit: Oh, and thanks. Ahem. :)

Paco Mar 12, 2006 06:46 PM

Iwata, this is just a heads-up, but The Coup - Steal This Album only has 9 tracks in the .rar file but I actually went out and bought the album since the only thing of theirs I had was Genocide and Juice anyway and that CD had 14 tracks.

I already ripped it, so if you need me to upload it for you, let me know. It's too good of a joint to leave incomplete like that.

Iwata Mar 12, 2006 07:12 PM

if you could get the rest of the songs uploaded, it would be a lifesaver, as i'm having a hell of a time trying to get the rest of the files in a zip for some reason.

Edit: New link for the Coup album, it contains the entire album now. Major Props and respect to encephalon for uploading the entire album. he is a kickass mofo.

Paco Mar 13, 2006 02:19 AM

Uploaded something a little different for you guys to listen to.

Probably not for everyone's tastes, but for those of you who can find a certain beauty about rocking out to a bit of orchestrated chaos will definitely love that DMBQ joint. :D

Dark Nation Mar 13, 2006 09:12 PM

I re-uploaded MY album, so check it out if you have time, and let me know what you think. Also, I might be able to upload something else tomorrow, that is if its not already on the main thread >_>

nazpyro Mar 14, 2006 11:05 AM

So I listened to some of the stuff to expose myself. I'm surprised with how much Merzbow I listened to last week. Noise music... interesting stuff. Two artists I did end up liking are LSG and Algy Krebs Quartet. I'm gonna try to expose myself some more this week.