Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis (http://www.gamingforce.org/forums/index.php)
-   Media Centre (http://www.gamingforce.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   [Album] Gamingforce Music Exposure Clubâ„¢ Discussion (http://www.gamingforce.org/forums/showthread.php?t=285)

knkwzrd Jul 25, 2006 12:07 AM

OK, that Sunn O))) record is back up. Here's the link if you don't want to go digging for it:

http://rapidshare.de/files/26917003/BlackOne.zip.html

Arkhangelsk Jul 25, 2006 12:23 AM

I'm curious as to how Yorke sounds sans Radiohead, so by all means, put it up :).

Admiral Amara Jul 25, 2006 11:14 PM

The Eraser has been uploaded and added to the thread, enjoy! It's quite the experience.

knkwzrd Jul 25, 2006 11:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Admiral Amara
The Eraser has been uploaded and added to the thread, enjoy! It's quite the experience.

I enjoyed this album a good deal more than the last few Radiohead efforts, actually.

Admiral Amara Jul 25, 2006 11:22 PM

It has a much clearer direction, and a wholly unified sound, both of which were rather lacking on Amnesiac and Hail to the Thief, and even Kid A to some extent, though that thing flowed insanely well. It's also weirdly beautiful.

Moon Jul 30, 2006 07:21 PM

If any of you are curious as to what Post Rock mixed with Techno would sound like, check out my latest post, second album. The first album is also rather good too.

Stoob Aug 6, 2006 10:18 PM

BAM! Star is my first contribution. I don't expect to be a very big deal, but I'll dump the occasional album here. If anyone cares, I can type "The Story" from the inside cover of the CD case, but if no one wants to see it, I'm not gonna bother to write it out.

wvlfpvp Aug 7, 2006 11:48 PM

Hey, el jacko . . . is there anyway you can upload just the second track of Sufjan Stephen's Illinois? The filename's a little long with the whole song title in it, so . . . an acronym? And knk . . . thanks, that Sun O)))'s AMAZING.

I'm prolly gonna upload some Delerium, Ben Folds (EPs), and Devin Townshend's ambient album in the near future.

Paco Aug 9, 2006 02:37 AM

Sian... That Millionaires album is actually pretty good. It's a little disjointed in parts, but it's overall a very :rock: album.

el jacko Aug 9, 2006 10:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wvlfpvp
Hey, el jacko . . . is there anyway you can upload just the second track of Sufjan Stephen's Illinois? The filename's a little long with the whole song title in it, so . . . an acronym?

No problem.

Sian Aug 10, 2006 06:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Encephalon
Sian... That Millionaires album is actually pretty good. It's a little disjointed in parts, but it's overall a very :rock: album.

Yup it's a pretty funky album, gotta love "I'm On A High".

Arkhangelsk Aug 16, 2006 04:17 PM

Props to the Blackmore's Night upload. They really are a great group, and they don't get as much exposure as you would think considering Ritchie Blackmore is involved.

Also, Capo...could you upload that Patrick and Eugene album?? Pwetty please? :)

knkwzrd Aug 16, 2006 04:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Arkhangelsk
Also, Capo...could you upload that Patrick and Eugene album?? Pwetty please? :)

Seconded.

Just finished a Prog Rock megapost, as was discussed in Majin Yami's journal.

wvlfpvp Aug 27, 2006 08:17 PM

And just posted a great pop/rock album. Poe is a must listen.

wvlfpvp Sep 2, 2006 06:30 PM

Just a random question. If I created a Music Exposure Club group at last.fm, would anyone actually be interested in joining? That's a way that the nosy can see what albums of theirs folks are listening to, and or just see what the normal listening habits MEC downloaders/contributors is.

Good idea? Yea, nay?

YO PITTSBURGH MIKE HERE Sep 2, 2006 06:48 PM

I'd join.

Arkhangelsk Sep 2, 2006 07:04 PM

As would I. Go ahead and create it! I think it would go over.

Admiral Amara Sep 2, 2006 07:18 PM

I'd join, if I had a last.fm

Which I don't :(

Maybe I should get one

knkwzrd Sep 2, 2006 08:03 PM

Sure, I'd join.

wvlfpvp Sep 3, 2006 09:34 AM

The group has been created. I'll probably advertise it in the normal GFF group just to get other folks who don't check the discussion thread regularly.]

And anyone with a picture idea feel free to share it.

YO PITTSBURGH MIKE HERE Sep 3, 2006 11:57 PM

Thanks so much Jinn for uploading the Patrick and Eugene. I said I was going to upload it a long time ago, but the link my friend provided me turned out to not really be it, so. Anyway, the album is terrific. I highly recommend everyone at least try it. So damn catchy!

Jinn Sep 4, 2006 12:28 AM

Ha, wasn't a problem at all. I wanted the album really bad, so I searched really hard. Anyways, like Capo said, give this one a try. It was worth the search through and through.

Arkhangelsk Sep 4, 2006 12:42 AM

Wow, Jinn. I bow down to your scouring skills (I'm pretty good at digging up links to get free music...), as I did the same thing after hearing the VW commercial and only managed to find their music video.

THANK YOUUUUUUUUU <3.

knkwzrd Sep 4, 2006 01:20 AM

I've been wanting to hear this too. Thanks Jinn!

Arkhangelsk Sep 4, 2006 01:53 AM

After much deliberation, I think that you all should really listen to Acid Bath, if you haven't already done so. Dax Riggs is the man, as he's proven in every single group that he's been associated with. You can say that this is death metal (lyrics-wise, and occasionally vocals too), sludge/doom metal, old-fashioned blues-influenced rock'n'roll, or whatever. I'll just say it's AWESOME. Plus, the album cover art is by incarcerated murderers (real-life evil) like Dr. Kevorkian and John Wayne Gacy.

Come on, you have to listen to it now!