Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis (http://www.gamingforce.org/forums/index.php)
-   Help Desk (http://www.gamingforce.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   Xbox 360 flash or mod chip? (http://www.gamingforce.org/forums/showthread.php?t=38716)

Chingy Sep 8, 2009 08:20 PM

Xbox 360 flash or mod chip?

Well, I'm not sure where am I supposed to place this thread, but incase if I did post in a wrong section, feel free to move it to a correct place! Sorry for the trouble!

Anyway, I just got my new xbox 360, but I have tried to googling around, but for some reason I get the feeling I don't feel safe to try either to flash or chip the xbox 360. What I'm trying to say is I'm afraid of breaking my xbox by configuring lots of things my xbox by just visiting lots of random websites with no guarantee it will work! Hopefully, someone of you could please tell me which websites you guys did learn by flashing or modded your xbox for newbie tutorial? step by step?

By the way, which method do you guys prefer to play xbox games illegal by using a mod chip, or flash your xbox?

Help would be really great!

RYU Sep 9, 2009 08:45 PM

of course flash better than mod chip,but if u have new one must buy Xecuter Connectivity Kit 3 90% have Liteon dvd driver .

for more info:
Scenyx Entertainment Community (Powered by Invision Power Board)
360Mods News

Chingy Sep 10, 2009 12:21 AM

Alright! Thank you very much for providing me these links! I will try to check them out! Thanks a lot!

RYU Sep 11, 2009 07:32 AM

if you have any questions ask me,I have knowledge for this staff

Chingy Sep 11, 2009 07:52 PM

Ah! Thanks a lot!

Another question though... I bought a old xbox game, Tenchu: Return from Darkness, but it doesn't work on xbox 360. I have also tried to check out which old xbox games support the 360, but saddly the Tenchu don't work.

Is there any way to hack the xbox 360, so I can play the game?

Jurassic Park Chocolate Raptor Sep 11, 2009 08:12 PM

It'd only be a minor programming project, I'm sure you'd be able to do that yourself.

RYU Sep 11, 2009 08:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chingy (Post 724807)
Ah! Thanks a lot!

Another question though... I bought a old xbox game, Tenchu: Return from Darkness, but it doesn't work on xbox 360. I have also tried to check out which old xbox games support the 360, but saddly the Tenchu don't work.

Is there any way to hack the xbox 360, so I can play the game?

Tenchu: Return from Darkness not support play in 360.
Xbox.com | Xbox 360 - Original Xbox Games on Xbox 360

only games in list can be play in 360 but you need first flash your driver,than get game same your 360 region.there tutorial to how to do it.

Tut- How To Make Single Layer Xbox1 Backups - Scenyx Entertainment Community

Chingy Sep 11, 2009 09:15 PM

Ah, I have seen the list before, but last updated it was 2007. I thought it might be kinda old, and might be a newer out there somewhere.

If I managed to flash my drive, does it mean I can play copied games + the Tenchu might work too? Will it also affect my xbox Live?

RYU Sep 12, 2009 08:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chingy (Post 724818)
Ah, I have seen the list before, but last updated it was 2007. I thought it might be kinda old, and might be a newer out there somewhere.

If I managed to flash my drive, does it mean I can play copied games + the Tenchu might work too? Will it also affect my xbox Live?

not there new list,yea you can play copy but Tenchu still will not working & yea if play online games will chance 50% to ban.

valiant Dec 11, 2009 05:49 AM

Anyone have any idea to get an xbox 360 arcade game working on a flashed 360?

RYU Dec 14, 2009 04:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by valiant (Post 736965)
Anyone have any idea to get an xbox 360 arcade game working on a flashed 360?

you will get new one?if you have it post date of production.