Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis (http://www.gamingforce.org/forums/index.php)
-   Board Support (http://www.gamingforce.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   Hi I have a real problem (journal related) (http://www.gamingforce.org/forums/showthread.php?t=40860)

Congle line of abuse. Or is that conga-line. Or congaline. Jun 17, 2010 07:11 PM

Hi I have a real problem (journal related)

So I've had this problem for over a year, if not longer. I can't edit my posts.

I can get into the edit page and actually edit my post but when I go to publish it the button just doesn't work. I can't delete posts either, which has lead me to one theory...

So once upon a time Megalith was banned. His journal was still up, however, and his latest entry at the time was something about something he purchased... who knows. In some failed attempt at humor I decided to make a response entry by clicking the appropriate link at the bottom of his entry.

Although I don't recall what it was that was written, the published entry contained something completely different: a snide remark about Admins not being able to do anything about what I say in my journal. Of course I went to delete the entry right away but I could not. I tried to edit it and I could not. Obviously this was my punishment and am still dealing with it.

I'm trapped in a world where I cannot edit my posts. I make my large share of grammatical and spelling errors. Unfortunately I don't always catch them right away even though I reread and preview every entry I make.

I need some help here. I've bugged people in their PMs long enough.

THE POWER OF WATER Jun 18, 2010 03:51 AM

You went for more than a year without saying anything? Man, you are the most :shrug:ing person in the entire world.

"Dude you should get that bear trap looked at."
"Nah, it's not so bad."
"Seriously I'm pretty sure those are maggots."
:shrug:

In any case I think I fixed it, but let me know if you still have issues with anything.

Fluffykitten McGrundlepuss Jun 18, 2010 04:19 AM

Quote:

Although I don't recall what it was that was written, the published entry contained something completely different: a snide remark about Admins not being able to do anything about what I say in my journal. Of course I went to delate the entry right away but I could not. I tried to edit it and I could not. Obviously this was my punishment and am still dealing with it.
Didn't you try to crash other people's journals by posting massive tracts of text in the comments section or was that someone else? I'm pretty sure you were being punished for a good reason...

Congle line of abuse. Or is that conga-line. Or congaline. Jun 18, 2010 11:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shin (Post 758879)
Didn't you try to crash other people's journals by posting massive tracts of text in the comments section or was that someone else? I'm pretty sure you were being punished for a good reason...

Ah, I don't think that was me. Considering I can edit my comments. I don't want to crash anyone's browser.

And for the record I had been asking people about this via PM but gave up as nobody really had an answer or solution.

Sarag Jun 18, 2010 01:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shin (Post 758879)

No, I know who that is. Started with the name F.... he used to hit on all the broads. Fyodor or some shit like that?

Congle line of abuse. Or is that conga-line. Or congaline. Jun 19, 2010 01:25 PM

I'm not sure who to thank, but THANK YOU! I feel like a weight has been lifted. I can march forth and make errors without fear.

Fluffykitten McGrundlepuss Jun 20, 2010 04:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by a_lurker (Post 758931)
No, I know who that is. Started with the name F.... he used to hit on all the broads. Fyodor or some shit like that?

Fagdor, that was the geezer. He was a proper twat.

value tart Jun 25, 2010 12:44 AM

That was where INTERNET BATMAN and INTERNET ROBIN came from, wasn't it?

Or was that from Fagdor's horrible attempt to get 4chan to retaliate?

Either way, lol Fyodor